Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix: Jessica Jones
keg in kc 06:34 PM 09-10-2015
Finally a premiere date: November 20th.

Trailer:

[Reply]
unlurking 12:19 PM 10-24-2015
Definitely. I'm looking forward to a really dark series. It seems like the whole Netflix world with DD, JJ, LC, & Punisher will be much darker than the rest of the MCU.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 01:37 PM 10-24-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Definitely. I'm looking forward to a really dark series. It seems like the whole Netflix world with DD, JJ, LC, & Punisher will be much darker than the rest of the MCU.
Iron Fist won't be though. Particularly if they do the Seven Cities arc. Bring on Fat Cobra I say.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:06 PM 10-27-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
What I'm hoping for is a more ****ed up, more powerful, female Batman. I know it's a stretch.
If anything she's a C+ Supergirl that's actually interesting.

And I'm not a big fan of Danver's character. I honestly thought the best thing she ever did was get absorbed by Rogue and make her character more interesting...
[Reply]
Rausch 07:07 PM 10-27-2015
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Iron Fist won't be though. Particularly if they do the Seven Cities arc. Bring on Fat Cobra I say.
That's the only one I'm not real big on.

But if they can get me to watch DD I'll at least give it a chance...
[Reply]
Great Expectations 07:43 PM 10-27-2015
Wrong thread
[Reply]
listopencil 07:51 PM 10-27-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
If anything she's a C+ Supergirl that's actually interesting.
I'm hoping that they push the gritty detective aspect of it into a film noir/superhero crossover.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:23 PM 10-27-2015
That's the only one I'm not real big on.

But if they can get me to watch DD I'll at least give it a chance...
If they follow the Matt Fraction series it will be pretty good.

[Reply]
Jamie 10:09 PM 10-27-2015
There's rumors that they're struggling to come up with a workable take for the Iron Fist series, and are going to replace it with Punisher.
[Reply]
unlurking 10:11 PM 10-27-2015
Originally Posted by Jamie:
There's rumors that they're struggling to come up with a workable take for the Iron Fist series, and are going to replace it with Punisher.
I'd be good with that.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:28 AM 10-28-2015
I think Punisher or Moon Knight would be good.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:03 AM 10-28-2015
They should do Whizzer or Wonder Man!
[Reply]
unlurking 04:33 PM 10-28-2015
Originally Posted by penguinz:
They should do Whizzer or Wonder Man!
I'd love to see a mini-series on Speedball! Couple episodes spoofing reality TV shows, all light-hearted and stupid. Kind of like Ultimate Fighter meets Big Brother. Then Nitro. Then a couple super dark Penance episodes. Would have been an awesome side project released right before CACW.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:09 PM 10-28-2015
More like the budget would have to be a lot larger. Lots more effects needed than DD, Luke Cage, or Jessica Jones.

You would have create a CGI Chinese dragon and of course K'un-L'un among a whole bunch of other effects.

The other problem is that Hydra is a big part of the Matt Fraction Iron Fist series which would be the logical choice to base the series on.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 06:52 PM 10-28-2015
Moon Knight. Yes.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:44 AM 11-10-2015

[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up