ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Netflix: Jessica Jones
keg in kc 06:34 PM 09-10-2015
Finally a premiere date: November 20th.

Trailer:


[Reply]
Swanman 01:46 PM 10-12-2015
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Looks like Purple Man won't be purple.
Everything in the previews is tinged with purple and in the picture on the wall, seems like the whites of the eyes have a tinge of purple.
[Reply]
Bambi 12:05 PM 10-13-2015
Apparently she goes pretty hardcore in a doggystyle sex scene.

I'm in
[Reply]
Rausch 04:53 PM 10-13-2015
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I think that is Killgrave saying Jessica about nine seconds in.
Nice catch.

I'm sure most people waiting for this have run across the vid below but just in case you haven't...this guy pulls an insane amount of info out of a very short teaser.

Some of this stuff is stretching it a bit and some is amazing attention to detail...


[Reply]
keg in kc 11:04 AM 10-23-2015

[Reply]
unlurking 12:10 PM 10-23-2015
I'm pretty stoked for this one.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:21 PM 10-23-2015
Yeah, really good trailer I thought.

I didn't realize that Jessica Jones and Man in the High Castle come out the same day. I might need to take a couple days off. :-)
[Reply]
unlurking 01:58 PM 10-23-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Yeah, really good trailer I thought.

I didn't realize that Jessica Jones and Man in the High Castle come out the same day. I might need to take a couple days off. :-)
I was thinking the same thing! :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:28 PM 10-23-2015
That looks incredible.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:57 AM 10-24-2015
I wonder how they are gonna handle exactly why she became a PI.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:02 AM 10-24-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Oh, shit. Looks like I'll be binge watching.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:03 AM 10-24-2015
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I wonder how they are gonna handle exactly why she became a PI.
There are a shit ton of references to it in that last trailer.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:18 AM 10-24-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
There are a shit ton of references to it in that last trailer.
Spoilers below.

Spoiler!


Its not just what we see in the trailers.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:23 AM 10-24-2015
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Spoilers below.

Spoiler!


Its not just what we see in the trailers.
Right. When I first saw this thread I dug around on YouTube and found a decent video that explained her origin. I think that the trailer touched on all of that without going into detail. The only part that wasn't hinted at was

Spoiler!


but she did say "Yeah...been there, done that" when discussing being a hero.
[Reply]
unlurking 11:44 AM 10-24-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Right. When I first saw this thread I dug around on YouTube and found a decent video that explained her origin. I think that the trailer touched on all of that without going into detail. The only part that wasn't hinted at was

Spoiler!


but she did say "Yeah...been there, done that" when discussing being a hero.
??: "He isn't here now."
JJ: "Yeah, well he's always here."
Prisoner: "He said I was never as good as you."

Yeah, the trailer is totally pointing at her history. This season will obviously focus on Kilgrave's escape from prison (with whatever changes they make). This should be an awesome show. This is a storyline they can play with and update, not having to be sticklers for the source material. Just keep the darkness and the edge, which it looks like they will.

And, is that possibly Danvers?!?! IMDB doesn't list her, but maybe just a pseudonym until the show release? Would make sense to see Captain Marvel introduced in Jessica Jones.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:00 PM 10-24-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
??: "He isn't here now."
JJ: "Yeah, well he's always here."

Prisoner: "He said I was never as good as you."

Yeah, the trailer is totally pointing at her history. This season will obviously focus on Kilgrave's escape from prison (with whatever changes they make). This should be an awesome show. This is a storyline they can play with and update, not having to be sticklers for the source material. Just keep the darkness and the edge, which it looks like they will.

And, is that possibly Danvers?!?! IMDB doesn't list her, but maybe just a pseudonym until the show release? Would make sense to see Captain Marvel introduced in Jessica Jones.
What I'm hoping for is a more fucked up, more powerful, female Batman. I know it's a stretch. The interaction between the two of them (her and the Purple Man) could make Batman/Joker look like they're playing tiddly winks in comparison.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up