ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Oshane Ximines, EDGE, Old Dominion
staylor26 03:41 PM 01-28-2019
This guy is one of my personal favorite prospects this year. I think he’d be a great replacement for Houston. Anybody else like him?
[Reply]
Chargem 04:27 PM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
This guy is one of my personal favorite prospects this year. I think hed be a great replacement for Houston. Anybody else like him?
Isn't he a bit small to be a DE in a 4-3?
[Reply]
O.city 04:59 PM 01-28-2019
Where will be project round wise? He's interesting but will take some development.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:43 PM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Isn't he a bit small to be a DE in a 4-3?
He’s similar in size to Osi and Vernon who both played under Spags. He can play the LEO (wide 9). I like him at SAM in the 4-3 under too though (where I’m thinking Houston would/could play). I just need to see him do some LB drills at the combine to be sure.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:43 PM 01-28-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Where will be project round wise? He's interesting but will take some development.
Hes probably a late 2nd to early 3rd
[Reply]
staylor26 05:47 PM 01-28-2019
Just realized we met with him at the Senior Bowl too. Fucking aweomse.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:56 PM 01-28-2019
I like his bend and pursuit, but I’m not sure he’s quick twitch. Give me Ferguson or Polite ahead of Oshane.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:39 AM 01-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I like his bend and pursuit, but Im not sure hes quick twitch. Give me Ferguson or Polite ahead of Oshane.
I WANT FERGUSON.
[Reply]
warrior 07:41 AM 01-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I WANT FERGUSON.



I 2nd that he'd be a great fit.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:47 AM 01-29-2019
Originally Posted by warrior:
I 2nd that he'd be a great fit.
I think he's going to be the steal of the draft and outplay some of the top pick guys. I love his motor. Relentless.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:10 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think he's going to be the steal of the draft and outplay some of the top pick guys. I love his motor. Relentless.
He just stands out when you watch tape.
[Reply]
Up