ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Looking for suggestions: BBQ Sauce
Indian Chief 04:28 PM 12-02-2019
A while back someone on CP had recommended Cowtown's Night of the Living Bar-B-Q Sauce. I wish I remembered who had said it because I'd send you a bottle of bourbon. It was suggested as the best bottled BBQ sauce and I agree. I usually make my own sauces, but this really was fantastic.

I had been getting it on amazon, but they want $16 for 2 bottles and I found it on here, https://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com, for half the price. (And they have free shipping until midnight tonight.) Before I pull the trigger on an order, is there anything else on there that you'd recommend trying? I could use some suggestions for stocking stuffers or general gifts. :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:31 PM 12-02-2019
The cowtown spicy is really good. For regular bbq sauce, Jack Stacks is my favorite. It makes for a killer sauce base on BBQ pizza.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:33 PM 12-02-2019
Wabash
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:34 PM 12-02-2019
I'd grab that Firebug Hot Grillin Sauce if you like Night of the Living.
[Reply]
candyman 04:34 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
The cowtown spicy is really good. For regular bbq sauce, Jack Stacks is my favorite. It makes for a killer sauce base on BBQ pizza.
NOTLBBQ is the spicy
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:36 PM 12-02-2019
If you like hot sauce, check out Zim's Hot Sauce. It's a KC product and its superb.
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:37 PM 12-02-2019
Gates Extra Hot > all

night of the living bbq sauce is pretty good though
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 04:37 PM 12-02-2019
Surprised they don't carry Black Market sauces, I was going to suggest them. Small BB-Q joint in Moberly, MO. Their Q is average but that sauce is top grade. I am glad I can get it here in CoMo at the Hy-Vee.
[Reply]
candyman 04:37 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
A while back someone on CP had recommended Cowtown's Night of the Living Bar-B-Q Sauce. I wish I remembered who had said it because I'd send you a bottle of bourbon. It was suggested as the best bottled BBQ sauce and I agree. I usually make my own sauces, but this really was fantastic.

I had been getting it on amazon, but they want $16 for 2 bottles and I found it on here, https://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com, for half the price. (And they have free shipping until midnight tonight.) Before I pull the trigger on an order, is there anything else on there that you'd recommend trying? I could use some suggestions for stocking stuffers or general gifts. :-)
How are you getting the free shipping?
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 04:38 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'd grab that Firebug Hot Grillin Sauce if you like Night of the Living.
Any retail outlet in the metro selling firebug?
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:38 PM 12-02-2019
Sometimes Hy-Vee has it.
[Reply]
chinaski 04:40 PM 12-02-2019
Always been a fan of Gates (Original and Spicy) along with Jack Stack sauce. I can't stand Bryant's sauce.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:40 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
Any retail outlet in the metro selling firebug?
Hopefully someone local can chime in. I've been ordering it from OP's link and shipping is a bitch.
[Reply]
candyman 04:44 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Hopefully someone local can chime in. I've been ordering it from OP's link and shipping is a bitch.
Yeah, when op said free shipping I got excited to stock up on some sauces but its still trying to charge me $15 to ship.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 04:47 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by candyman:
How are you getting the free shipping?
Cyber Monday deal, free shipping if you spend over $25. That's why I thought it would be worth grabbing a few things.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up