ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 39
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 07:22 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Our QB hasn’t played up to his reputation recently, and now he’ll be going up against the best secondary in the league, on the road.

I don’t know. I’d love to see it, but I’m not betting on it.
Hahaha. How’ve things been, Tiger?
[Reply]
493rd 07:26 PM 12-01-2019
Love how Patrick Chung gets caught with cocaine and charged with felony possession, and proceeds to play the entire fucking season. Because Patriots
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:28 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They are going to attack our poor interior OL and LB’s. Gotta be prepared for that
Poor is poor and you cannot prepare for that when you have very little talent at those positions.

Same prescription as last year for the Pats regardless if they don't have a real deep threat nor Gronk. They will be confusing our weak ass interior o-line with timely stunts and blitzes galore doubling TH eliminating him and road grade our ass with a heavy dose of Michel dominating TOP once again because as Jacobs showed today we still cannot stop the run.

Hey I don't care that we won 40-9 today as we should have BUT our offense IS NOT IN SYNC AT ALL and for Pat he had a bad game for PAT. He was off all day today missing passes and throwing stupid passes that one that got picked in the end zone. Kelce had several go through his hands as well. We still can't run block for manure and DT's success today was Hunt like in that he created his own holes which is a positive BUT......he won't do that against the Pats.

Not trying to be negative Nancy here but I deal in reality in what I see with my own eyes and the Pats very rarely piss on their own shoes especially in Foxborough.

Don't emotionally set yourself up. Just saying.:-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:31 PM 12-01-2019
Don't get to hyped up because of this win. The Raiders are horrible at WR. Our secondary success was more to do with their lack of talent than our sudden improvement.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:34 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Don't get to hyped up because of this win. The Raiders are horrible at WR. Our secondary success was more to do with their lack of talent than our sudden improvement.
Defensive secondary has been excellent all year.

Shove this shit in a can and stick it up your sisters's gasping asshole.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:37 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
and Carr is their QB and he cannot play in cold weather.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:38 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That is an overstatement but they have played better.:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:48 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Love how Patrick Chung gets caught with cocaine and charged with felony possession, and proceeds to play the entire ****ing season. Because Patriots
So did anything ever happen with that, or does Kraft own both a referee AND a prosecuting attorney?
[Reply]
493rd 08:02 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
So did anything ever happen with that, or does Kraft own both a referee AND a prosecuting attorney?
This is all I could find. Conveniently, the court date was pushed back to after the regular season.

https://985thesportshub.com/2019/11/...ed-to-january/
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:02 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Patriots 24

Chiefs 21
Your regular reminder that Deberg is the worst.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:05 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Shove this shit in a can and stick it up your sisters's gasping asshole.
:-)

Know how I know you know that I am right?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:06 PM 12-01-2019
There is no way they score enough to beat us. Anyone watching this game? We probably only will need 20 points but I bet we get to 30 points anyways.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 08:11 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
The Cowboys and Eagles do not have winning records.
My fault, I was including .500 teams and thought the eagles were 6-6.

So their resume is even worse.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:15 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Poor is poor and you cannot prepare for that when you have very little talent at those positions.

Same prescription as last year for the Pats regardless if they don't have a real deep threat nor Gronk. They will be confusing our weak ass interior o-line with timely stunts and blitzes galore doubling TH eliminating him and road grade our ass with a heavy dose of Michel dominating TOP once again because as Jacobs showed today we still cannot stop the run.

Hey I don't care that we won 40-9 today as we should have BUT our offense IS NOT IN SYNC AT ALL and for Pat he had a bad game for PAT. He was off all day today missing passes and throwing stupid passes that one that got picked in the end zone. Kelce had several go through his hands as well. We still can't run block for manure and DT's success today was Hunt like in that he created his own holes which is a positive BUT......he won't do that against the Pats.

Not trying to be negative Nancy here but I deal in reality in what I see with my own eyes and the Pats very rarely piss on their own shoes especially in Foxborough.

Don't emotionally set yourself up. Just saying.:-)
:-)

Two weeks ago people were saying the Faders were going to win the division- when we stomp them- they act like it was a gimme game.

It was for first place and we dominated in shitty conditions.

Pat did not throw a pick in the endzone. It was Pass Interference.

Plus we had a TD called back on a bullshit holding call on a legal block.

Pats have not beat anyone this year- they are in for a beating.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:15 PM 12-01-2019
The Patriots cant score but I feel like Belechick will scheme up or cheat up a way to put 27 on us. If we can hang 27 pts on the pats at Foxborough we can do anything
[Reply]
Page 5 of 39
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up