ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 39
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:59 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
So their running attack is even worse than ours. Somehow.
I still expect them to run early and often.

They were down 14 last night vs Houston and they were still running on 1st and 2nd down.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:02 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I still expect them to run early and often.

They were down 14 last night vs Houston and they were still running on 1st and 2nd down.
As they should. Belichick is going to attack our biggest weakness, stopping the run. I think if they try to pass on us all night, it’s a sucker’s bet right now. The KC secondary is meshing very well.

That’s where our O needs to do their job and get the lead that will force them to throw in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:04 PM 12-02-2019
just don't turn the ball over

if we don't turn the ball over and have less than 5 penalties we will whip those clowns
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:27 PM 12-02-2019
Brady throws 2 ints Sunday
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:29 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Brady throws 2 ints Sunday
If Ragland can pick Brady off in the end zone in the AFCCG, the sky is the limit on Sunday with this defense.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:02 PM 12-02-2019

Further on this... the Patriots are 10th for the season but 15th in weighted DVOA. So they've definitely declined as the season as moved along. https://t.co/9PBb9t5lRz

— Aaron Schatz �� (@FO_ASchatz) December 2, 2019

[Reply]
eDave 06:03 PM 12-02-2019
"Passed OAK/ARI." :-)

Both those teams got WAXED.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:05 PM 12-02-2019
Flacco gameplan coming

Brady has had huge, huge problems with the blitz this year.

— Aaron Schatz �� (@FO_ASchatz) December 2, 2019

[Reply]
Megatron96 06:10 PM 12-02-2019
The only thing that will beat the Chiefs when they meet the Patriots next Sunday is the Chiefs or some really inclement weather.

Whatever. But it won't be the Patriots. They aren't good enough to beat the Chiefs this year.

If the weather conditions are just decent, meaning dry and maybe only up to 15 mph of wind, it's more than likely the Chiefs rout the Patriots. They simply don't match up with us very well this year.
[Reply]
eDave 06:11 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The only thing that will beat the Chiefs when they meet the Patriots next Sunday is the Chiefs or some really inclement weather.

Whatever. But it won't be the Patriots. They aren't good enough to beat the Chiefs this year.

If the weather conditions are just decent, meaning dry and maybe only up to 15 mph of wind, it's more than likely the Chiefs rout the Patriots. They simply don't match up with us very well this year.
You spelled refs wrong. Repeatedly.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:15 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I told anybody that would listen for weeks that New England was being overrated due to their schedule. They don't have any control over that, obviously, but their record and their rankings were, I thought, completely a product of playing a half season string of really, really bad teams. And I believe the last month has proven that true.

If we lose, it's because our coaching staff is overmatched. The Chiefs are a better team, roster versus roster. But I fully expect expect they'll just have Brady hand the ball off until we show we can stop them from running over us. And Spags was brought in specifically to beat this team. If we can't stop them on third down again, like in the AFCCG,.it was all for naught.

I just don't know if this team in KC can put together a solid 4 quarter effort against a quality team. I've seen way too many games under Reid where they either start hot and then call on their face in the 2nd half, or start cold and then have to go batshit crazy late to get back into it.
Pats are decent but yeah they are not 10-2 good. Their offense is horrible and their D while very good hasn't had much success against the better offenses it has gone against (Ravens, Texans).

They are not a serious threat this year. Doubt they win a playoff game. That said Any Given Sunday. You can't underestimate any team in this league. Pats will come to play and they know how to win even when they shouldn't due to great coaching. It won't be easy.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:24 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
You spelled refs wrong. Repeatedly.
My bad. Must be the pain-killers scrambling my brain.
[Reply]
PatriotsGuy 06:28 PM 12-02-2019
They just cut their kicker
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:28 PM 12-02-2019
As far as I'm concerned, the patriots are 1-2 on the season*

*games played against teams over .500
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:29 PM 12-02-2019
You guys are taking them way too lightly. Year after year they prove their doubters wrong. I agree with ya'll that their offense looks anemic. But that shit can change in a week. Especially with the Patriots.

When's the last time they've lost two consecutive games?

I'm still counting this as an L, especially if Mahomes doesn't get back on track.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 39
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up