ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 39
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
scho63 11:41 AM 12-02-2019
Going into Foxboro after the Patriots and Tom Brady got clowned on Sunday night is gonna be real tough.

They want to make a statement that everyone writing them off is dead wrong and they will show them.

We need to pressure Brady every goddamn play, no sitting back and letting him get comfortable and size up the defense.

He is going to use Edelman as a target 10-15 times against us. Just double team that guy at the LINE and smack the shit out of him!. Don't let him breath!

Also got to stop the run big time!

The Pats are going to stick 8-9 in the box and gang rush Mahomes. There is no doubt.

That is all!
[Reply]
scho63 11:43 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So McCourty and Cowart (DT) will be out for the game?

No McCourty would be huge, no?
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
JC Jackson is a better man to man CB but Jason Mc plays better in zone. Just has more experience.
The McCourty brothers have turned into the best combo in the league along with the rest of their DB/Safeties.

Their D is keeping them going, not their offense.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:54 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Going into Foxboro after the Patriots and Tom Brady got clowned on Sunday night is gonna be real tough.

They want to make a statement that everyone writing them off is dead wrong and they will show them.

We need to pressure Brady every goddamn play, no sitting back and letting him get comfortable and size up the defense.

He is going to use Edelman as a target 10-15 times against us. Just double team that guy at the LINE and smack the shit out of him!. Don't let him breath!

The Pats are going to stick 8-9 in the box and gang rush Mahomes. There is no doubt.

That is all!
We'll mix it up vs Mahomes but the foundation of the game plan will be the same as the AFCCG. Double Tyreek. Lots of man coverage but mixing up the front. Blitz a little. Dare KC to run the football. Mahomes seems to be moving around OK so I don't think blitzing a lot regardless would be smart.
[Reply]
Donger 12:21 PM 12-02-2019
I read that the Patriots have won 21 consecutive games at home. Is that accurate?
[Reply]
bobbything 12:24 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:

That is all!
If Spags is anything he's shown he's a guy who will blitz. Personally, I'm all for it so long as we don't sag 10 yards off like The Grandfather used to on the rare occasion he blitzed.

Brady has looked very pedestrian this year. Our defense, over the last few weeks, has been very opportunistic. If we can force just one turnover, I like our chances.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 12:26 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I read that the Patriots have won 21 consecutive games at home. Is that accurate?
Inc playoffs, yes. Last home loss was vs CAR in 2017. Same year you guys beat us in the opener.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:32 PM 12-02-2019
The War Room

https://youtu.be/FSzPNpq9x20

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/11/pat...the-art-of-war
[Reply]
Donger 12:33 PM 12-02-2019
Inc playoffs, yes. Last home loss was vs CAR in 2017. Same year you guys beat us in the opener.
Thanks.

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 12:34 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Copy/paste, sir. Those queers have banned some of us.
I mean we kind of did the same thing.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:45 PM 12-02-2019
Double Tyreek. Lots of man coverage but mixing up the front. Blitz a little. Dare KC to run the football.

The Chiefs running game is their kryptonite. It’s what worries me the most.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:46 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:

Their last loss was vs the Chiefs in 2017.
[Reply]
eDave 12:46 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Pats open up as 2.5 point favorites.

It’s going to be glorious.
Did this move? Thought it was 4 last night.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:46 PM 12-02-2019

I was mistaken. Thanks!
[Reply]
eDave 12:50 PM 12-02-2019
CP is going to be rocking and I can't wait to rock with ya'll.
[Reply]
eDave 01:16 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Pats fans already salty.

That's so weird. Hope he makes another when we win their next preseason game.

It sure looked like Brady cared.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 39
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up