Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
-King- 10:21 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I can't believe all of the predictions here that the shitbirfs are going to finish 14-2. That's about as likely as Reid only getting a salad at Golden Corral. Not gonna happen. They drop at least 1 more, probably 2. I wouldn't be shocked if they lose 3. Look at Lamar's passing yards the last 3 weeks. A steady decline from 222 to 169 to a pathetic 105. He has 5 games out of 12 with under 200 yards. And people are scared of that?? Bills will beat them. Browns already beat them once, they can do it again. The Jets are really good against the run, they can pull of a win. The Squealers could beat them as well. Division games are never easy and they are contenders. You guys act like they have the Bungles and the Dolphins left. They would have lost to the 49ers if they hadn't had to travel all the way across the country for the game. Everyone they have left is good against the run. Shut down the run and their running back behind center will flounder.
:-) :-)

I've never heard a "The opposing team had to travel across the country" excuse used before.

And yeah Lamar is only averaging 200 passing yards, but he's averaging like 300+ yards total games. So regardless of how he looks throwing, they're still gaining yards and scoring points effectively. Let me know when games are decided based on who has the most passing yards.

Only way they lose another regular season game is if he gets injured or another fluky type situation.

I can't believe you're giving flack to Jackson and then saying bills are better when Josh Allen is a worse version of Jackson.
[Reply]
-King- 10:23 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Also I am not hoping for but more just expecting Lamar to get creamed and either hurt or he starts thinking more before he runs up the gut 5 times a game. Good Lord. You would almost think Harbaugh is trying to break his QB in half.

I think that they have a very solid team but they are gambling every game, not just on first downs and 2pt conv but with their QB. If Lamar goes down bye bye season.
They might win this year but there's no way Lamar makes a career out of what he's doing. All it takes is one hit or a few smaller hits and that's all she wrote.
[Reply]
Renegade 10:36 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Here’s my latest. I was trying to be as realistic as possible for TEX. I took teams who are hot right now & if it was a tossup, I went home team. I picked the Chiefs to go 4-0 just because I think they can do it. I expect the Ravens to stub their tie before the end of the season & the most likely time is this weekend @ Buffalo with the Bills coming off of a mini bye week. I have the Patriots only losing to the Chiefs the rest of the season even though it’s obvious that the Bills could go into Foxboro & win.

Without further ado, here is my latest projection.

If this were the scenario, I see the KC game being Sunday Prime Time of Wild Card weekend. The other AFC game just wouldn't have the draw and would be Saturday
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:49 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I can't believe all of the predictions here that the shitbirfs are going to finish 14-2. That's about as likely as Reid only getting a salad at Golden Corral. Not gonna happen. They drop at least 1 more, probably 2. I wouldn't be shocked if they lose 3. Look at Lamar's passing yards the last 3 weeks. A steady decline from 222 to 169 to a pathetic 105. He has 5 games out of 12 with under 200 yards. And people are scared of that?? Bills will beat them. Browns already beat them once, they can do it again. The Jets are really good against the run, they can pull of a win. The Squealers could beat them as well. Division games are never easy and they are contenders. You guys act like they have the Bungles and the Dolphins left. They would have lost to the 49ers if they hadn't had to travel all the way across the country for the game. Everyone they have left is good against the run. Shut down the run and their running back behind center will flounder.

It’s funny that you mention the Jets having a shot to pull off a win vs Balt and then tease people for acting like the Ravens play the “Bungles”. Did you see what those “Bungles” did to the Jets last week? You may be correct that the Ravens lose a couple more but I can all but assure you, the Jets will not be one of those losses.
[Reply]
notorious 10:56 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:

I've never heard a "The opposing team had to travel across the country" excuse used before.
You haven't?

It is a real thing, believe it or not.

You need to pay attention to bye weeks (obvious), games on short weeks (obvious), games against physical opponents in the prior weeks. Traveling coast to coast is a factor.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:03 AM 12-04-2019
Yea who the fuck hasn’t heard that one?

King contrarian I guess.
[Reply]
-King- 11:55 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
You haven't?

It is a real thing, believe it or not.

You need to pay attention to bye weeks (obvious), games on short weeks (obvious), games against physical opponents in the prior weeks. Traveling coast to coast is a factor.
Sure it's a thing. But that's not a valid excuse. You're in the fucking NFL. If traveling across the country results in a loss, then too fucking bad, too fucking sad. The Ravens traveled to the Seahawks and beat them soundly. That's what a good team does.

If you're using travel as excuse to a team you lost, then I don't know what to tell you.
[Reply]
TEX 11:57 AM 12-04-2019

It's very common, especially for teams separated by two time zones.
[Reply]
-King- 11:58 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea who the fuck hasn’t heard that one?

King contrarian I guess.
They're in the NFL. They fly comfortably on a chartered jet to their destination. Using travel as an excuse is bullshit.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:15 PM 12-04-2019
Imagine how fucking dumb you have to be to believe that traveling across the country and playing the early game has no impact whatsoever.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:25 PM 12-04-2019

And yeah Lamar is only averaging 200 passing yards, but he's averaging like 300+ yards total games. So regardless of how he looks throwing, they're still gaining yards and scoring points effectively. Let me know when games are decided based on who has the most passing yards.

Only way they lose another regular season game is if he gets injured or another fluky type situation.

I can't believe you're giving flack to Jackson and then saying bills are better when Josh Allen is a worse version of Jackson.

Check out the record of west coast teams who play the noon game on Sunday.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:52 PM 12-04-2019
NYT calculator.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...=win&event=bye

Gotta hope the Bills beat the Patriots in Foxboro for the Chiefs to get a bye.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:14 PM 12-04-2019
Bills playoff chances.

https://youtu.be/3AJeHaISKOo
[Reply]
O.city 01:29 PM 12-04-2019
The Eagles and Cowboys shitting down their pants against NE is gonna hurt the Chiefs.

And the pants shitting in Tennessee of course.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:32 PM 12-04-2019
Hou will drop one

Question is will Buffalo beat NE
[Reply]
Page 40 of 76
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up