Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:59 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Just not our year. Injuries and learning curve for new scheme and massive turnover of defense players too much. We can make playoffs but getting past divisional round would be a major accomplishment. Second round will be at Baltimore or Foxboro and I don’t like us in either.
Agreed. The only way we advance to the AFCCG/SB is if PM2 and the offense just balls out to Mars being perfect on almost every possession regardless of how the defense performs.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:47 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Jesus...the Steelers are still alive?

OP updated
It’s disgusting.
[Reply]
rtmike 02:19 AM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by jdh81_06:
I can’t believe you people are ready to crown the ****ing Oakland Raiders. We beat the brakes off them in the coliseum. We will beat them again, and they will lose at least two other games because they are the Raiders. This board is getting bad when we have Chief fans crowing the Raiders. The Raiders are a hopeless team that will place no better than second in the AFC west as long as Mahomes is around. I’m pissed about yesterday’s loss but I’m not ready to throw in the towel and crown the worst franchise in football.

Not this year but they’re coming.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 04:35 PM 11-12-2019
So, the Chiefs have one big advantage here. We only play three winning teams the rest of the way, one of which is the shitty Titans.
It may be time to take this out of the OP.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:32 PM 11-12-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
It may be time to take this out of the OP.
let it ride

i want irrefutable proof that the claynus curse still exists
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:50 PM 11-12-2019
let it ride

i want irrefutable proof that the claynus curse still exists
LOL
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:43 AM 11-13-2019
https://youtu.be/QaINvLiXD8g
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:47 AM 11-13-2019
Need Houston to pull out a W Sunday
[Reply]
MGRS13 07:52 AM 11-13-2019
Anyone who believes the chiefs are fighting for the number one seed is living in a world of illusion. They most likely miss the playoffs this year, loss to the chargers this week and Pat's is all but gauranteed. Then the margin of error is one game. They'll have to best the faid in KC, I'm sure Jacobs will go for 140 yards. Even if they win that one the bolts will still most likely steal one in KC to end the year. Defense sucks and mahomtis rapidly becoming a better version of Stafford. He will win you that fantasy game but not an actual game.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:53 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Anyone who believes the chiefs are fighting for the number one seed is living in a world of illusion. They most likely miss the playoffs this year, loss to the chargers this week and Pat's is all but gauranteed. Then the margin of error is one game. They'll have to best the faid in KC, I'm sure Jacobs will go for 140 yards. Even if they win that one the bolts will still most likely steal one in KC to end the year. Defense sucks and mahomtis rapidly becoming a better version of Stafford. He will win you that fantasy game but not an actual game.
Post less.
[Reply]
TEX 08:25 AM 11-13-2019
With you all the way till the end. Mahomes will win for you. He just can't do it all by himself as many here were convinced he could. Far too many issues with the team.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:44 AM 11-15-2019
Raiders jumped into Steelers spot last night.

With Browns "Beating" the Steelers!

Raiders in the 6 spot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 11-15-2019
They most likely miss the playoffs this year
you need to fucking kill yourself
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:01 AM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Raiders jumped into Steelers spot last night.

With Browns "Beating" the Steelers!

Raiders in the 6 spot.
The 4 win Raiders from last year are the #6 seed.....who saw that coming? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:25 PM 11-17-2019
Assuming everything holds here...

1. Patriots 8-1
2. Ravens 8-2
3. Colts 6-4
4. Chiefs 6-4
5. Bills 7-3
6. Texans 6-4

Texans win tiebreaker over Raiders currently for the last seed

Colts take over division lead due to tiebreaker

Eagles win tonight and the Ravens take over 1 seed