ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is it Darwin Thompson time?
SAGA45 08:35 AM 09-16-2019
With Damien Williams (knee) and LeSean McCoy (ankle) banged up, do you guys think this week could be Thompson's opportunity to go off? I think it'd be awesome to see the kid come in and have a big game.
[Reply]
-King- 06:10 PM 12-01-2019
Looked great on a drive where the raiders knew he was getting the ball every play. Just think of how he might look when the defense has to also worry about Mahomes passing.
[Reply]
treeguy27 06:30 PM 12-01-2019
It was good to see us finally close out a game by being able to run the ball. Something that wasn't happening with the other backs. Love to see him continue to get some carries next week.
[Reply]
Redbled 06:30 PM 12-01-2019
He looks like our best back right now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:31 PM 12-01-2019
Darwin's coming out party against NE.

Just like Kareem.

Pocket Hercules will rise.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:31 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
It was good to see us finally close out a game by being able to run the ball. Something that wasn't happening with the other backs. Love to see him continue to get some carries next week.
It helps to have Sausage in front and extra TEs on the line, too
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:31 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Looked great on a drive where the raiders knew he was getting the ball every play. Just think of how he might look when the defense has to also worry about Mahomes passing.

[Reply]
stevieray 06:34 PM 12-01-2019
Been a fan since day one.
[Reply]
TLO 06:34 PM 12-01-2019
Let's see what he's got against the Patriots.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:

Yeah he’s looked great pretty much every time he’s gotten a shot. He did really well today, but I’m torn as to whether he had an advantage or disadvantage....The :-) knew he was going to get the rock, but they had also basically given up and were extremely gassed at that point.

On another note I’m surprised Reid decided to let him loose a week prior to the Patriots game. Reid is no dummy, so I imagine he’s hoping this solid performance will make me him just one more weapon the Pats have to worry/game plan/account for ....

Should be fun to se anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:37 PM 12-01-2019
it is time to cut every rb with the name of William's and McCoy...time to draft some help for Darwin
[Reply]
crispystl 06:40 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
it is time to cut every rb with the name of William's and McCoy...time to draft some help for Darwin

This

If we draft a couple good linebackers, a solid interior offensive lineman or two and some help at running back. We’ll be a pretty solid and well rounded overall team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:42 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
Man I wish I was black.
Da fuck?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:43 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Maybe cut the Williamses in March, but for real McCoy and the Williams are great...backups.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:56 PM 12-01-2019
Kid needs playing time. He's small but he runs hard. He had success running the ball even when the Raiders KNEW we were 100% running.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 07:01 PM 12-01-2019
His pass blocking needs a lot of work...it is pretty obvious that is why he has not seen the field.

Hopefully getting him some playing time will help that improve.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up