ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 104
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:17 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Andy won 182 NFL games before Mahomes.

Please stop.
You're such an unabashed Homer fanboi. YOU stop.

He was really good in Philly when he had Jim Johnson handling his defense. He's been a fantastic offensive architect here. He beats up on Oakland, Denver and SD for 6 wins a year. He wins the games he's supposed to win...usually. He got outcoached by whoever Tennesee's lame duck coach was in 2017 in the playoffs at home. Beat by Marcus Mariota. He got out coached by Frank Reich and Bill O'Brien at home this year.

I'm so relieved about Mahomes, and I'm glad we won last night, but that in no way absolves Reid of that stupid call of a QB Sneak on 4th down when our ****ing franchise all-world MVP QB was already limping behind that broke dick offensive line. That's like taking a Ferrari to a demolition derby. Just stupid.

And beating up on Denver is like picking on a crippled kid. They're a flaming dumpster fire full of AIDS and antifreeze. They gave up by the beginning of the 4th qtr. That's reality.

Andy is going to earn his money if we can win 2 out of 3 games until Mahomes comes back. Packers and Tennessee SHOULD be victories.

We'll see how good Reid really is, if he can make Matt Moore servicable for a stretch. Glad he showed the defense some love after the game - I guess he sometimes DOES notice that there's more to the team than offense...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:19 AM 10-18-2019
And you thought Andy would lose to the Broncos before the game.

Want me to dig up some of your Andy hatin' posts from the past?

We are lucky to have him, hater.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:24 AM 10-18-2019

We are lucky to have him, hater.
Don't need to, I know what I said. And I didn't like the outlook...I didn't think that Denver would straight give up and roll over to play dead like they did.

Hope the defense got some confidence and it carries over into the rest of the season.

And I'm not a hater; I want a fucking Super Bowl, Clay. And you SHOULD be able to admit that there are several red flags with Reid that he needs to address - namely, his lack of situational awareness, his lack of game clock management at the ends of halves/games, and the tendency to go Full Reidtard at crucial times.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:30 AM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I didn't think that Denver would straight give up and roll over to play dead like they did.
There you go again...it's because Denver sucks, not because Reid is a HOF coach.

Where was this shitty Denver team the previous two weeks?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:40 AM 10-18-2019
There you go again...it's because Denver sucks, not because Reid is a HOF coach.

They beat up on a hapless Tennessee team that benched their suckass QB in favor of Ryan Fucking Tannehill.

And they beat the Chargers, who got beat by a Duck Hodges-led Pittsburgh team, in Duck's 1st start.

Quick making it out to be more than it is...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:41 AM 10-18-2019
They beat up on a hapless Tennessee team that benched their suckass QB in favor of Ryan Fucking Tannehill.

And they beat the Chargers, who got beat by a Duck Hodges-led Pittsburgh team, in Duck's 1st start.

Quick making it out to be more than it is...
No. You have no respect for what was just done. Crushing an opponent in all facets of the game on a short week, a divisional rival, is impressive. Especially when you spent the previous three days talking about how fucked we are.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:43 AM 10-18-2019

Quit making it out to be more than it is...

Andy SHOULD beat the Broncos.

But he should've beat the Colts and Texans, too.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:48 AM 10-18-2019
No. You have no respect for what was just done. Crushing an opponent in all facets of the game on a short week, a divisional rival, is impressive. Especially when you spent the previous three days talking about how ****ed we are.
I respect it and I'm happy that we won a division game on a short week. I'm happy that PMII isn't seriously injured.

I am about as happy as one should be after a week 7 win where our starting QB got hurt and left the game.

I'm not going to start sucking the fat man's dick like we just won a playoff game or a Super Bowl, though. For Fuck's sake.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:48 AM 10-18-2019
Andy SHOULD beat the Broncos.

But he should've beat the Colts and Texans, too.
So you're not satisfied unless he's undefeated. :-)

Fucking loser.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:25 PM 10-18-2019

I'm so relieved about Mahomes, and I'm glad we won last night, but that in no way absolves Reid of that stupid call of a QB Sneak on 4th down when our ****ing franchise all-world MVP QB was already limping behind that broke dick offensive line. That's like taking a Ferrari to a demolition derby. Just stupid.
A) I still can't believe people are defending that shit.

We are lucky to have him, hater
B) This is what I hate about these regular season wins; just flip the homer light switch and IMMEDIATELY forget what came before. And while you're at it, ratchet Reid's pedestal a few more notches higher so that when he DOES revert to his usual, boneheaded self on game day, you'll have exactly the same amount of excuses for Reid as Reid has Lombardi's in his trophy case at home.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:30 PM 10-18-2019
This team has had more shit to deal with than any in recent memory.

And we are 5-2.

You have ZERO appreciation for the current elite coaching taking place.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:31 PM 10-18-2019
I'm riding with Andy. Show me that dick, big man.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:32 PM 10-18-2019

It's EXACTLY because Denver sucks! :-)

Where was this brilliant HOF coach the last two weeks? Don't bother answering because I'm going to answer for you:

He was losing two games that his team had no fucking business whatsoever losing, that's where he was.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 10-18-2019
This team has been a walking injury for a month. We absolutely had business losing a couple games.

Fucking unappreciative bastard.

Think about how ungrateful you are that a MASH unit is 5-2 instead of 7-0.

JUST STEP BACK AND THINK ABOUT YOUR EXPECTATIONS GIVEN ALL THESE PROBLEMS

AND THEN STEP FORWARD AND CHOKE YOURSELF
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:47 PM 10-18-2019
This team has been a walking injury for a month. We absolutely had business losing a couple games.

Fucking unappreciative bastard.

Think about how ungrateful you are that a MASH unit is 5-2 instead of 7-0.

JUST STEP BACK AND THINK ABOUT YOUR EXPECTATIONS GIVEN ALL THESE PROBLEMS

AND THEN STEP FORWARD AND CHOKE YOURSELF
Jesus H. Christ that bag of old french fries is lucky as FUCK to have Pat Mahomes bailing his ass out repeatedly.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 104
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up