ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 104
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 05:08 AM 11-20-2019
Andy Reid is the Phillip Rivers of Head Coaches. I bet somewhere on the Chargers forums they have an appreciation thread for Rivers as well.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:13 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Andy Reid is the Phillip Rivers of Head Coaches. I bet somewhere on the Chargers forums they have an appreciation thread for Rivers as well.

Rofl
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:04 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Reid is a HOF even without a super bowl
Kind of sad, isn't it...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:31 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
Reid will go down as a great coach whose failing was "playing not to lose" in the 4th quarter.
nothing is written

TO AQABA!

[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:23 PM 11-20-2019
:-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:32 PM 11-20-2019
Damn. That’s a perfect analogy.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:47 PM 11-20-2019
:-) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true!

{insert deer head kill-shot here}
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:28 PM 11-20-2019
Andy is essentially Marty 2.0

He can get the girl to go out on the date....he just can't close the deal at the end of the night and repeatedly chokes/fuggsup at the end.

Sad thing is...they always find new ways to screwup. Very frustrating to watch as a fan.

KC has had 2 of the biggest choker HC's in NFL history.

I applaud Reid's successful efforts in immediately digging this franchise out of the hole it was in, especially after Belcher, Chiefs blackout etc. Virtually no bright spots on this team. This was a prime example of how good coaching can make a huge difference.

Reid inherited some talent, most than most coaches would coming into a program looking to rebuild. There was an in-prime Charles, Bowe, Berry, Hali, Houston, Hudson, DJ, Poe ..so the cupboard wasn't exactly bare.

Reid was exactly what the Chiefs needed at the time...and Alex Smith was exactly what the Chiefs needed at the time. Kudos to Reid and Co for turning the franchise around almost immediately.

But like Marty...Reid is a really good, one of the best regular season HC's there is. He just chokes when it matters the most, and there's a long history to back this up....Some people can't escape it. Marty never could. I'm hopeful Mahomes will push Reid over that hump. We'll see. So far he hasn't been able to get out of his own way.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:33 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Andy is essentially Marty 2.0

He can get the girl to go out on the date....he just can't close the deal at the end of the night and repeatedly chokes/fuggsup at the end.

Sad thing is...they always find new ways to screwup. Very frustrating to watch as a fan.

KC has had 2 of the biggest choker HC's in NFL history.

I applaud Reid's successful efforts in immediately digging this franchise out of the hole it was in, especially after Belcher, Chiefs blackout etc. Virtually no bright spots on this team. This was a prime example of how good coaching can make a huge difference.

Reid inherited some talent, most than most coaches would coming into a program looking to rebuild. There was an in-prime Charles, Bowe, Berry, Hali, Houston, Hudson, DJ, Poe ..so the cupboard wasn't exactly bare.

Reid was exactly what the Chiefs needed at the time...and Alex Smith was exactly what the Chiefs needed at the time. Kudos to Reid and Co for turning the franchise around almost immediately.

But like Marty...Reid is a really good, one of the best regular season HC's there is. He just chokes when it matters the most, and there's a long history to back this up....Some people can't escape it. Marty never could. I'm hopeful Mahomes will push Reid over that hump. We'll see. So far he hasn't been able to get out of his own way.
I prefer the Phillip Rivers comparison...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:09 PM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I'm hopeful Mahomes will push Reid over that hump. We'll see. So far he hasn't been able to get out of his own way.
If it were any other team in the NFL, I could possibly buy in to this.

Well, except the Browns or Lions. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:33 PM 11-20-2019
imagine if reid punted 6 times in a row like the goat belichick did on sunday :-)
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:54 PM 11-20-2019
BOOM!!End of the most stupid thread ever!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:00 AM 11-21-2019
The Chargers ran the EXACT SAME ROUTE COMBO to end the game in 2015 that was run on the final play Monday night.

Bonus #JacobsEyeInTheSky here #Chiefs fans. It’s a thread. Tell me if you notice a pattern. Below is 2015 final play of the game. pic.twitter.com/q3qSZndpa3

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) November 21, 2019

Spags was NOWHERE NEAR THIS STAFF. Sutton is GONE.

ANDY REID was here though.

I bet you Andy knew exactly what they were going to run.

"Andy doesn't know anything about defense."

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:19 AM 11-21-2019
Look at the play all of our DBs has the receivers locked down. Sorenson knew what was coming. He’s the only DB who has been here when they ran it the previous two times. He knew exactly what was happening!!! Sorenson is smart as ****!!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:09 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
BOOM!!End of the most stupid thread ever!
My God I seriously can't believe how right you are. Praise the Lord and Hallelujah; I love it when people see the Light!

[Reply]
Page 11 of 104
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up