ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe this team and win @Bal & @NE?
Yes 144 70.94%
No 59 29.06%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
The Lounge>Do you believe this team can win @Bal AND @NE in January?
staylor26 07:25 PM 12-02-2019
Do you feel confident in this team to get to the SB as the 3/4 seed?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:55 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Our match-up with the Ravens is very interesting because I've just got a feeling that we've got their number mentally. Before we played them this season they were chirping and you could tell that they wanted to get even after what happened last season. Then the game started and they tried to get physical and bully us...but it didn't work and Pat started to light them up...then we saw how desperate their coach was with trying to go for two points and going on all those fourth downs etc. On both occasions we've played them they've run the ball effectively, Lamar has used his legs well and they've dominated time of possession and yet they lost both times...so what do we have to fear when we've already faced their strengths and won? The fact that we're capable of scoring so quickly is what unnerves them the most I think and you better believe they will NOT want to see us In the playoffs.



As for te Pats...well I guess we'll have more of an answer by next Sunday. They look so vulnerable it's unbelievable but we all know come January things get serious In Pats land but I do think we have it in us to win there.

Ravens have changed their defense around quite a bit since we played. I wonder if thatíll have an impact.
[Reply]
O.city 11:56 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
O trying to break down plays is funny as shit :-)
You're welcome to critique or have at your own breakdown. I would imagine you will go with the normal one line with a smiley face as usual, but every day is different.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 12:07 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
You're welcome to critique or have at your own breakdown. I would imagine you will go with the normal one line with a smiley face as usual, but every day is different.
Oh...and Clark > Clowney. The Chiefs also have a better defense than Seattle who you've sucked off to defend being wrong about that too...
[Reply]
O.city 12:11 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Oh...and Clark > Clowney. The Chiefs also have a better defense than Seattle who you've sucked off to defend being wrong about that too...
With the amount of resources the Chiefs have in the defense, money wise and picks, you'd hope they're better.

5 sacks vs 3

3 forced fumbles vs 4 for Clowney.

One cost a first, a second and 100 million, the other was a 3rd and 14 mil.

Yeah, clearly.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 12:17 PM 12-03-2019
Yup, Clowney is nothing special and Seattle isn't better on defense as was claimed. I was right...
[Reply]
O.city 12:18 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yup, Clowney is nothing special and Seattle isn't better on defense as was claimed. I was right...
Sure pal.

Good job.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 12:22 PM 12-03-2019
Chiefs have faced the 2nd toughest schedule, have a upper middle of pack defense DVOA, top 3 offense, and top 7 ST. They haven't come close to playing their best football fellas. This is a very scary team and if you read a round, opposing fans are starting to get scared shitless....
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 12:27 PM 12-03-2019
Baltimore is a scary team at 4, 1, and 2....but they have a ticking time bomb with a RB behind center. They are the closest thing ever to the Kap Niners (who did make a SB...)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:35 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't have a problem with the throw at all. He can make it, it's fine with me.

It's the leaving a pocket when he doesn't have to that I'm discussing. Once he leaves it, I'm good with whatever.
Here ya go, OC - the early flush you're looking for.

Writing about Mahomes this week I'll be focusing on his feet. Definitely trust issues right now. Doesn't appear to trust that the stunt will get picked up here and bails. Misses Robinson come open deep because of it. pic.twitter.com/AeIpPoOAx0

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) December 3, 2019


He most assuredly didn't need to leave the pocket there. He has a clear path to step up and just doesn't.

Now some will make an argument that it's justified, but there's no question that he felt pressure that wasn't there.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:42 PM 12-03-2019
If they're healthy they can beat anybody in the league at any venue. Not saying cakewalks, not saying they can't lose, but a healthy Chiefs squad should scare other teams, not vice versa.
[Reply]
Kiimosabi 03:45 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I don't give a crap about his total yards and TD's. He has 2500 passing yards and 25 TD's. His running back plays won't win games long term. When, not if, NFL defenses take away his runs, he will fold just like RG3, kansuckadick, and the rest of the running backs that have played behind center in the past. I would be shocked if he ever wins a game against the Chiefs. He may luck into playing a bad team in the playoffs and get a postseason win, but it won't be against KC.
I disagree with every one of your half-cocked asinine arguments that are based in nothing but hopefulness and clearly demonstrate that you aren't watching him play.

Also you keep moving the goalposts and are now arguing whether he'll beat the Chiefs in the playoffs when the argument was whether the Ravens are "quarterbackless".

Your overconfidence is annoying because it is putting your head in the sand and believing whatever you want to believe based on pure wishfulness and given your history on this site I'm not at all surprised.

#dinosaurs
[Reply]
stevieray 03:48 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I disagree with every one of your half-cocked asinine arguments that are based in nothing but hopefulness and clearly demonstrate that you aren't watching him play.

Also you keep moving the goalposts and are now arguing whether he'll beat the Chiefs in the playoffs when the argument was whether the Ravens are "quarterbackless".

Your overconfidence is annoying because it is putting your head in the sand and believing whatever you want to believe based on pure wishfulness and given your history on this site I'm not at all surprised.

#dinosaurs
Meanwhile. while they put up similar stats this past weekend...It's a regression for Mahomes, yet Lamar IS ON FIRE!




:-)
[Reply]
Kiimosabi 03:54 PM 12-03-2019
I have no doubt that Mahomes can beat Jackson and I'm not saying the Chiefs can't get past Baltimore but to assume he sucks when he leads the NFL in touchdowns is just dumb. He's way more accurate than he's given credit for and if yards passing won games Rivers would be a superbowl champ.
[Reply]
O.city 04:16 PM 12-03-2019

Mahomes' ability to shift gears from firing the ball to gently lofting it to a spot is impressive. Mostly arm here when he loses his spot to step up at the last moment. pic.twitter.com/e1uA6YdnGQ

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) December 3, 2019

[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up