ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 79
« First < 23636970717273 74757677 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should the Chiefs have drafted Watson over Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 01:08 PM 10-01-2017
Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....
[Reply]
Munson 08:40 AM 10-05-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Good points. I've seen Bears people claim that Mahomes would not be able to deal with the "pressure" of big city Chicago. Morons don't understand that this kid has a MLB father, MLB godfather, and hung out with people like Alex Rodriguez when he was a kid. He is not scared of the spotlight at all. He embraces it.
Mahomes was born in the spotlight.

Trubisky/Watson were merely adopted by it.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 09:47 AM 10-05-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nah, it's probably even worse. At the very least the Jets have some significant draft capital to turn things around with some smart moves. Bill O'Brien has completely fucked them well into the future with horrific trade after horrific trade and some pretty bad cap management.

I'd say at least they have a franchise QB but Deshaun is either mentally checking out or he really needed Hopkins to thrive, neither of which leave much room for optimism.
I have a theory that BoB is really on the 49ers payroll.

Gave Hopkins to Arizona for (effectively) free.
PAID to take on Brandon Cooks awful contract from the Rams.
Traded Duane Brown and Clowney to the Seahawks for pennies.

No one has benefited from his incompetence more than San Francisco.
[Reply]
MahomesKnows 09:49 AM 10-05-2020
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:

I don't understand this? All of these things hurt the 49ers so why would they be paying for that?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:51 AM 10-05-2020

Uhh.....
[Reply]
DRM08 09:55 AM 10-05-2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:19 AM 10-05-2020
Give the guy some credit.

He was obviously impersonating Deberg and it was spot on! :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:24 AM 10-05-2020
Saw comments from Houston fans that they are afraid Deshaun has given up on the situation and is just going through the motions now.
Twitter can eat shit. I was trying to link a Tweet from a Watson interview after the game. It was basically just "It is what it is. We're 0-4. I'm not going to let losing take my joy, my smile, or my love for the game".
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:39 AM 10-05-2020
Good points. I've seen Bears people claim that Mahomes would not be able to deal with the "pressure" of big city Chicago. Morons don't understand that this kid has a MLB father, MLB godfather, and hung out with people like Alex Rodriguez when he was a kid. He is not scared of the spotlight at all. He embraces it.
But they think Jim McMahon was capable of dealing with that Chicago "pressure?"

Uhhh... Bears fans, I don't know how to tell you this, but Jim McMahon is not exactly who comes to mind when I think of mental toughness.

Also, your city is just like any other city. Size of population has nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:40 AM 10-05-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Twitter can eat shit. I was trying to link a Tweet from a Watson interview after the game. It was basically just "It is what it is. We're 0-4. I'm not going to let losing take my joy, my smile, or my love for the game".
Nah, it's pretty clear by his demeanor in games that he's somewhat checked out, and I don't blame him a single bit.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:47 AM 10-05-2020
Nah, it's pretty clear by his demeanor in games that he's somewhat checked out, and I don't blame him a single bit.

I agree and that’s the vibe I got from the “It is what it is” part of the Tweet.

I also noticed he was playing air guitar after scoring a TD in yesterday’s game but they were still down a score or two.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:49 AM 10-05-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I agree and that’s the vibe I got from the “It is what it is” part of the Tweet.

I also noticed he was playing air guitar after scoring a TD in yesterday’s game but they were still down a score or two.
Ooh, misunderstood what you meant by Twitter can eat shit.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:50 AM 10-05-2020
Ooh, misunderstood what you meant by Twitter can eat shit.

Ah, yeah. That was a totally separate thought lol my b.

I originally tried linking it but it was something completely different, went back and tried to embed the Tweet and it just wouldn’t save so.. I fucking hate Twitter. It’s unusable on my iPad for some reason.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:51 AM 10-05-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
But they think Jim McMahon was capable of dealing with that Chicago "pressure?"

Uhhh... Bears fans, I don't know how to tell you this, but Jim McMahon is not exactly who comes to mind when I think of mental toughness.

Also, your city is just like any other city. Size of population has nothing to do with it.
They're just trying to talk themselves into excuses for how the Draft played out. If their GM did proper homework, he would have found that Trubisky was the one who was not prepared for the big stage and had nowhere near enough college experience to justify a #2 or #3 overall draft pick.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:59 AM 10-05-2020
Patrick Mahomes plays quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs IMO
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:44 AM 10-05-2020
They're just trying to talk themselves into excuses for how the Draft played out. If their GM did proper homework, he would have found that Trubisky was the one who was not prepared for the big stage and had nowhere near enough college experience to justify a #2 or #3 overall draft pick.
An 8 year old playing Madden wouldn't have drafted Mitch over Patrick, given their bodies of work.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 79
« First < 23636970717273 74757677 > Last »
Up