ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 92
« First < 36768283848586 87888990 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:05 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
It will be that the NFL rushed Mahomes through the protocol so he could play. And I’m sure the refs for not calling any number of penalties on the Chiefs.
True.

No different than Browns fans who think that a targeting non-call (which would have never gotten called in real time), was the reason they aren’t still playing. Even though their guy is the one who made the dumb mistake. And they got to play Chad Henne for almost a full half.

It’ll be fun to see what the narratives become this go around to explain the opposition’s inferiority. Always something else.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:09 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Sorry:
It’s really simple for BUF. Josh Allen has to play out of his mind, there’s no other way around it.
He has to play the best game of his entire life...on the road, in inclimate weather...in a high-pressure situation where the winner goes to the SB.

Against a 24-1 team that is going to pull out all the stops...and has world-class coaching.

His 206/1 TD performance, last week, isn't going to cut it...better hope for more than 3 points in the first half.

Sneed+Watkins > Milano + a gimpy Butler, Davis and Beasley
[Reply]
Sorry 12:14 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He has to play the best game of his entire life...on the road, in inclimate weather...in a high-pressure situation where the winner goes to the SB.

Against a 24-1 team that is going to pull out all the stops...and has world-class coaching.

His 206/1 TD performance, last week, isn't going to cut it...better hope for more than 3 points in the first half.

Sneed+Watkins > Milano + a gimpy Butler, Davis and Beasley
Exactly. I like the kid, he grew up in a town about 25 mins from me. But there’s no way in hell hes winning this game lol
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:18 PM 01-23-2021
I mentioned it before and i'll say it again.. the bills beat ONE team on the road this season who finished with a winning record and that was a close victory against a Fitz lead Miami. Their best wins have all been at home thus far and the two best qb's they played on the road (Tennahill and Murray) they lost. Anything can happen on Sunday but those stats are very interesting.
[Reply]
Redbled 12:25 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
True.

No different than Browns fans who think that a targeting non-call (which would have never gotten called in real time), was the reason they aren’t still playing. Even though their guy is the one who made the dumb mistake. And they got to play Chad Henne for almost a full half.

It’ll be fun to see what the narratives become this go around to explain the opposition’s inferiority. Always something else.
They also neglect to consider that the defender who hit Mahomes led with his helmet.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:30 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Matter2003:
One interesting note...the Bills defensive numbers with and without LB Matt Milano this year are just stunning...

With Milano:
9th in rushing yards allowed per game
5th in passing yards allowed per game
8th in first downs allowed per game
2nd in points allowed per game
Record 12-0

Without Milano:
28th in rushing yards allowed per game
27th in passing yards allowed per game
31st in first downs allowed per game
29th in points allowed per game
Record 3-3

Bills did not have Milano against KC the first game. Will make a big difference in this game.
Good call....Bills should put him 1 on 1 with Kelce the whole game!
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:31 PM 01-23-2021
Supposed to rain all day, 15 MPH winds...wasn't that one of the many Bills fans excuses in week 6?

Not having a run game is going to hurt if conditions are shitty.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:42 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
... or convinces him to try to cover Kelce 1x1 with a LB. Yes, please do that.

McDermott isn’t that big a moron.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:43 PM 01-23-2021
Where are people getting that it's supposed to rain all day?

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:45 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY

Post it after midnight & no mistakes.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:50 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:

https://fox4kc.com/news/tracking-wet...ip-game-in-kc/

Said 80% chance of rain...but this was yesterday.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:50 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Buffalo's schedule is a lot more difficult because they had to play The Chiefs

I know that's what you said, just wanted to reiterate it, and emphasize how stupid of an argument it is

Thank God we didn’t have to face the Chiefs this season.

Glad they only had to face shithole teams like the Buccaneers, Saints, Bills & the Ravens.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:52 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Good call....Bills should put him 1 on 1 with Kelce the whole game!

[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:52 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Will Bills fans hate the Chiefs or their own team more after blowing yet another big game? This is the question on my mind.
hard to tell....they're all so emotionally invested, I expect mass suicides after the game....
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:55 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:

[Reply]
Page 86 of 92
« First < 36768283848586 87888990 > Last »
Up