ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 92
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:31 PM 01-22-2021
One other thought about the Bills having zero running game.

If the Browns were in a 3rd and 5 or less, there was still a good chance they would run if you had a light front in. If we went heavy, Baker would have more time to throw since were defending the run as well.

Unless it’s 3rd and 2 or less, it’s pretty much a guarantee that the Bills will be throwing. They aren’t going to waste a series trying to pick up a 3rd and medium on the ground.

That should be a big advantage for Spags.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:33 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I hate the Bills and am tired of hearing about them.

Time to end their season.
They are a fanbase in desperate need of a serious reality check.

No, Josh Allen isn't nearly as good as Patrick Mahomes.

No, the Bills aren't a real threat in the AFC.

No, you won't ever win a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:24 PM 01-22-2021
Nightly weather update:

[Reply]
Halfcan 11:25 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
They are a fanbase in desperate need of a serious reality check.

No, Josh Allen isn't nearly as good as Patrick Mahomes.

No, the Bills aren't a real threat in the AFC.

No, you won't ever win a Super Bowl.
:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:53 PM 01-22-2021
I dont really hate Bills fans...they are just excited to finally have the Belichick era end. Chiefs have fielded competitive teams for past 7-8 years...they haven't. They haven't had a franchise QB since Kelly...

It's a small market and they are tying a lot of civic pride to their team...which otherwise goes largely unnoticed. It's more personal with them...so there is a bit of territorial exaggeration going on.

They know Mahomes is what they hope Allen becomes...he's not there yet no matter how much they want to fudge the eyeball test.

Chiefs have some payback in store for 1993...and this is Allen's first AFCCG.

If they win...they've earned it. They beat a team that was 24-1...just think they are a season or two away.

KC has the superior coaching and QB who has been here before...and come from behind on the biggest stage.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2021
30 degrees, a freezing drizzle

the bills will be iced

mahomes will be nice
[Reply]
Monticore 06:14 AM 01-23-2021
freezing rain is going to suck for both teams .
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:26 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
freezing rain is going to suck for both teams .
It will suck more for the team with no running game and no viable TE option
[Reply]
Monticore 06:41 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
It will suck more for the team with no running game and no viable TE option
I think it brings the risk of turnovers for both teams which can be unpredictable and I think is the only way to Bills win .
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:43 AM 01-23-2021
The key to this game being a competitive one is Singletary
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:45 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I dont really hate Bills fans...they are just excited to finally have the Belichick era end. Chiefs have fielded competitive teams for past 7-8 years...they haven't. They haven't had a franchise QB since Kelly...

It's a small market and they are tying a lot of civic pride to their team...which otherwise goes largely unnoticed. It's more personal with them...so there is a bit of territorial exaggeration going on.

They know Mahomes is what they hope Allen becomes...he's not there yet no matter how much they want to fudge the eyeball test.

Chiefs have some payback in store for 1993...and this is Allen's first AFCCG.

If they win...they've earned it. They beat a team that was 24-1...just think they are a season or two away.

KC has the superior coaching and QB who has been here before...and come from behind on the biggest stage.
Fuck the Bills and their fans
[Reply]
Matter2003 06:46 AM 01-23-2021
One interesting note...the Bills defensive numbers with and without LB Matt Milano this year are just stunning...

With Milano:
9th in rushing yards allowed per game
5th in passing yards allowed per game
8th in first downs allowed per game
2nd in points allowed per game
Record 12-0

Without Milano:
28th in rushing yards allowed per game
27th in passing yards allowed per game
31st in first downs allowed per game
29th in points allowed per game
Record 3-3

Bills did not have Milano against KC the first game. Will make a big difference in this game.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:51 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Matter2003:
One interesting note...the Bills defensive numbers with and without LB Matt Milano this year are just stunning...

With Milano:
9th in rushing yards allowed per game
5th in passing yards allowed per game
8th in first downs allowed per game
2nd in points allowed per game
Record 12-0

Without Milano:
28th in rushing yards allowed per game
27th in passing yards allowed per game
31st in first downs allowed per game
29th in points allowed per game
Record 3-3

Bills did not have Milano against KC the first game. Will make a big difference in this game.
No it won't. We have too many weapons for your D. We'll find a mismatch and exploit it.
[Reply]
Matter2003 06:57 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
No it won't. We have too many weapons for your D. We'll find a mismatch and exploit it.

Maybe...but there is a good chance we hold you to a lot more FGs than you'd expect. Since week 12 Bills are the #1 redzone defense in the NFL and the Chiefs are the 26th Redzone offense.

This whole notion that your offense is unstoppable is a little strange considering the Bills averaged more points per game than they did. Perhaps the Bills should be considered that?

I know...I know...Allen had bad numbers in the first game. Good luck if you want to hang your hat on that one. He refused to take easy throws against 2 high safety looks and flat out missed a bunch of easy plays. Figured it out on the last scoring drive of the game for the Bills where he went 5 for 5 for 56 yards and scored in under 3 minutes but before that he had a total of 7 plays in the 2nd half. Basically, there were wide open receivers all game underneath that Allen didn't throw to, he missed a bunch of easy throws and then never had the ball the 2nd half so once he figured it out there was no time left. I don't like the odds of that happening again for the Chiefs D.

Additionally, I don't get the notion that KC has this great defense because across the board the Bills defense is better statistically and in almost every advanced metric...and that includes rush defense. Also includes the fact the Bills played a lot more soft coverage up big in a lot of games towards thr end of the year where teams got a bunch of cheap yards.
[Reply]
Best22 07:02 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Matter2003:
Maybe...but there is a good chance we hold you to a lot more FGs than you'd expect. Since week 12 Bills are the #1 redzone defense in the NFL and the Chiefs are the 26th Redzone offense.

This whole notion that your offense is unstoppable is a little strange considering the Bills averaged more points per game than they did.

Additionally, I don't get the notion that KC has this great defense because across the board the Bills defense is better...and that includes rush defense.
The Bills allowed more points than the Chiefs, so I don’t understand how they can have a better defense...

I’m not gonna comment much, but you’ll see on Sunday. There’s a reason KC is where they are
[Reply]
Page 81 of 92
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591 > Last »
Up