ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 92
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Cntrygal 12:11 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Shout out to Cntrygal. She seems to be the only Bills fan on earth that isn't a lowlife degenerate turd.
:-)

Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The site that Cntrygrl helps run (think she's
an Admin) is called Billszone.com. Not as obnoxious as 2BD.
Thanks. We have our own characters, but we try to keep it friendly.

Originally Posted by Reroka:
If the chiefs win how many of these bills fans will comeback?
I'll be back. :-)

Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The question will be....how is Josh Allen going to handle his first AFC Championship game? That’s a ton of pressure for someone who’s never been there. Even Mahomes took a half to get over it in his first one. And Allen is known for making bonehead plays.
This is one of the many things that I have anxiety about. I hope if he starts to do crazy things, somebody smacks him and tells him to calm down.

Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I am still trying to figure out what part of the Bills team is actually superior to ours? So far I can't find a position group that is better. LB? OL? Maybe? We have an advantage all over don't we?
Yes, you have the advantage, that's why I'm praying for the upset. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:11 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Joe Montana forgot. :-)
Went upstairs to masturbate.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 12:12 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I am still trying to figure out what part of the Bills team is actually superior to ours? So far I can't find a position group that is better. LB? OL? Maybe? We have an advantage all over don't we?
I think they have a better OL. Our OL is probably our biggest Achilles heel. I don't think the bills have the DL to really expose that weakness though.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 12:13 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
But you're using stats to justify your argument, which makes no damn sense considering you KNOW that our primary pass catcher in this offense is a TE.

It only stands to reason that our WR's will see a drop in production when the TE is absorbing 105 receptions....

Your logic is extremely flawed. You can't use stats to evaluate this.

You go player by player.

Tyreek vs Diggs. Give me Tyreek.

Watkins vs Beasley. Watkins is a better talent, Beasley can stay on the field though.

Robinson vs Brown. I don't know enough about Brown to say...

Hardman vs Davis. Again, i don't know enough about Davis to make an argument, but Hardman is a damn good player.
I'd definitely take Beasley over Watkins!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:13 PM 01-22-2021
Beasley can stay on the field though.
Beasley is a quiet acquisition I'd love to see us poach, if not for the straight up production and the threat opposite Tyreek, certainly for the reliability.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:13 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I think they have a better OL. Our OL is probably our biggest Achilles heel. I don't think the bills have the DL to really expose that weakness though.
Yup.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:14 PM 01-22-2021
But you're using stats to justify your argument, which makes no damn sense considering you KNOW that our primary pass catcher in this offense is a TE.

It only stands to reason that our WR's will see a drop in production when the TE is absorbing 105 receptions....

You go player by player.

Watkins vs Beasley. Watkins is a better talent, Beasley can stay on the field though.

Hardman vs Davis. Again, i don't know enough about Davis to make an argument, but Hardman is a damn good player.
It's really close. You could make an argument for either Hill or Diggs being the best WR on the field.

Beasley is dependable, much more dependable than Watkins, but that's the only thing he has. Watkins can blow a game open when he's healthy, which gives him an edge there. I think for sheer production though, it's arguable they even out - what Beasley has in quantity, Watkins make up for in quality.

With Hardman and Davis, you have a similar argument. Hardman is unquestionably the bigger threat, but Davis is going to give you a higher number of catches.

Where this leads me is this:

Over a 16-game season, the Bills probably have the advantage.

But in a 1-game playoff, the Chiefs WR corps is just fucking scary. The Bills don't really have a guy that can take the top completely off a defense. The Chiefs have THREE.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:14 PM 01-22-2021

You go player by player.

Well, first of all, you're comparing the wrong players. Brown and Watkins are the comparable ones here, since they're ideally the #2 WR for each respective team when they can be bothered to suit up.

Hill and Diggs is a wash in my mind. They're both top 5 WRs today.

Watkins and Brown skews heavily towards Brown since this is the first year he's really been hampered by injury and he's been far more productive than Sammy in their respective roles.

Beasley and Hardman isn't even a contest. Hardman hasn't really blossomed into his full potential yet but Beasley is a monster out of the slot.

Robinson and Davis, who gives a shit. If you're relying on them for more than the occasional catch you're probably in the shit anyway.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:15 PM 01-22-2021
If week 6 doesn't matter, why do they keep bringing up a loss that happened in WEEK FIVE? :-)

And if week 6 THIS YEAR doesn't count, last year counts for less than nothing.

We haven’t changed since then. They have. Obviously they are using sound logic.
[Reply]
DrRyan 12:20 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Very good chance Davis doesn't play for Buffalo. And Beasley is injured as well so even if he does suit up, he won't be effective. Diggs also had limited practice throughout the week. That's their top 3 receivers who aren't healthy as we speak. Bills have no running game. Who is Allen gonna throw the ball to? Himself?

I predict a comfortable double digit win.
This is not very accurate at all. Beasley has been on the injury report all of January and has played, and played pretty well. Expecting that he does not play seems very unlikely. John Brown seemed to eat up his stats last week. Diggs is not even worth mentioning, he is playing with near 100% certainty. Davis is the only one I see having any chance of not playing and even that would be somewhat surprising IMO.

I expect a KC win as well but this is an absurd take.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:22 PM 01-22-2021
It's really close. You could make an argument for either Hill or Diggs being the best WR on the field.
Tyreek Hill forces defenses to play unorthodox coverages that Diggs just doesn't command. Hill is a much more rare skillset. We've seen guys like Diggs.

Tyreek is a more versatile receiver. He and Mahomes kicked off this trend of forcing safeties to play 30 yards back and made 3 DL/ 8 in the secondary a thing again.

Tyreek just puts so much more stress on a defense in a multitude of ways that Diggs simply does not.

Im not trying to slight Diggs, its just that Tyreek is just a whole other kind of monster.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:24 PM 01-22-2021
Brady really is overrated

"TOM BRADY'S MADE 14 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES OMG GOAT"

Conference Championship Game appearances WITHOUT a top 10 defense in points allowed per drive:

Peyton Manning: 4

Aaron Rodgers: 3

Drew Brees: 3

Patrick Mahomes: 3

Tom Brady: 2

— Barry McCockiner (@UltraWeedHater) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:25 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Brady really is overrated

Nothing to do with this game, moron.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:29 PM 01-22-2021
Tyreek Hill forces defenses to play unorthodox coverages that Diggs just doesn't command. Hill is a much more rare skillset. We've seen guys like Diggs.

Tyreek is a more versatile receiver. He and Mahomes kicked off this trend of forcing safeties to play 30 yards back and made 3 DL/ 8 in the secondary a thing again.

Tyreek just puts so much more stress on a defense in a multitude of ways that Diggs simply does not.

Im not trying to slight Diggs, its just that Tyreek is just a whole other kind of monster.
This is true. That's why I said in a 1-game playoff, the Chiefs are downright scary.

Hardman and Tyreek can take the top of the defense RUNNING THE BALL. :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:32 PM 01-22-2021

[Reply]
Page 75 of 92
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up