ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 92
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:11 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I think my favorite is “if not for the Hail Murray it would be a 12 game win streak.”

Oh the Chiefs are on an actual 11 game win streak with a win over the Bills in games they have starters? That clearly doesn’t count.
And if the rule is you can discount one loss, Mahomes is at 23 wins in a row.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:12 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by okoyeandcream:
Sick of Bills fans thinking they have any sort of chance. I understand being a fan but theyre deluded. What wikll they do when Mahomes bombs them for 4 or 5 TDs?
What will they do? Ideally they would all light themselves on fire and rid the world of their filth.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 10:14 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Exactly, I loved hearing Kelce say that in the Shannon Sharpe interview... many of us had been thinking that, since it's pretty damn obvious, but those let down games just give the media and opposing fans something to talk about.

I wish former athletes in the media would speak to it, but I get the translation would be "not trying", so they probably stay away from it and instead talk about momentums and other dumb, pointless narratives.
The Bills are going to kick your teams ass on Sunday Bearcat
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:16 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
Get your shit together Da.... Bearcat!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I think my favorite is “if not for the Hail Murray it would be a 12 game win streak.”

Oh the Chiefs are on an actual 11 game win streak with a win over the Bills in games they have starters? That clearly doesn’t count.
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
That happened all the way back in week 6 so it's irrelevant. But the week 5 loss to the Raiders is important.
I tried to tell them that there's massive holes in their logic but I'm not sure they even understand what the word means.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
What will they do? Ideally they would all light themselves on fire and rid the world of their filth.

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:17 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I tried to tell them that there's massive holes in their logic but I'm not sure they even understand what the word means.
That's what happens when the most fun thing you can think to do is to jump through a table.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:18 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:18 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by hebert19:
The Chiefs wins over last few weeks vs same opponents.

4 pt win AT Las Vegas and a loss. Bills won by 7
6 pt win VS Denver Bills won by 29
6 pt win AT Miami Bills won by 30

Just saying
If this were college football and points mattered, you'd have a point. All that matters is winning.

You know, like how the Chiefs beat Buffalo in week 6. Like that.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:18 AM 01-20-2021
If the Insane Clown Posse owned an NFL team, it would be the Buffalo Bills.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:18 AM 01-20-2021
You barely handled the JV AFC playoff teams
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:20 AM 01-20-2021
Can you define an ass kicking? Some fans say that when it's like a 3 point loss, it's weird.

Are you predicting multiple possessions? Are you assuming Mahomes won't play or will be less effective, or that he'll be at full-ish strength? Are you mistaking "my team" as a folding table?

Do you have more than "the Chiefs didn't beat the Falcons by enough" or "the Bills have all the momentums" or all of the other tired narratives to contribute?

I'll hang up and listen, thx.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:21 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
But those 56 points against the Fins...
[Reply]
Reroka 10:22 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Can you define an ass kicking? Some fans say that when it's like a 3 point loss, it's weird.

Are you predicting multiple possessions? Are you assuming Mahomes won't play or will be less effective, or that he'll be at full-ish strength? Are you mistaking "my team" as a folding table?

Do you have more than "the Chiefs didn't beat the Falcons by enough" or "the Bills have all the momentums" or all of the other tired narratives to contribute?

I'll hang up and listen, thx.
Would you expand on this. Please tell us how they are going to do this.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 10:22 AM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
You barely handled the Brown turds who slung your QB around like a rag doll.

You haven't seen nothing yet...
[Reply]
Page 35 of 92
« First < 253132333435 363738394585 > Last »
Up