ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Media Center>Orange is the New Black - Netflix Streaming TV
Buck 08:13 PM 07-11-2013
This is a new series that is streaming on Netflix instant.

It got a good review on the AV Club.

Let's talk about it here. About to watch the first episode.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:19 PM 05-10-2017
This show looks like it's about to get really, really terrible.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:46 PM 05-10-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
You got that from the trailer?
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:16 PM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
you are not wrong
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You got that from the trailer?
having watched some of the leaked episodes from season 5, i can verify it is the worst of the seasons so far. that said, i only got to episode 8 (it's that bad i stopped), so it may pick up but...

watch at your own risk :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:49 PM 06-10-2017
Jesus Christ. They really need to cool it on the SJW bullshit.

This show was a lot better when it wasn't a fucking hamfisted front for liberal bullshit.

The part about the black girl going to a white private school and getting all upset really cheesed me off. I'm the whitest motherfucker on this earth and went to public schools all my fucking life, shed no tears and was no worse for the wear. WHITE PEOPLE GO TO SHITTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS TOO, BABY GIRL.

Fucking embarrassing.
[Reply]
unlurking 09:22 AM 06-11-2017
A lot of people are SJW in this world. I thought the show actually did a pretty good job showing that she was pretty much a wasted ideology. She was portrayed as an adult blindly following a cause, regardless of how badly it fucked her and the entire community.

I think that's actually a pretty strong condemnation of SJW myself.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:55 PM 06-11-2017
The season was up and down but it had it's moments. It was better than I thought it would be from that God awful trailer. Not bad. Not great, but not bad.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:57 PM 06-11-2017
I will say that they had a few too many overly dramatic mourning scenes thrown in there. It's like they just kept going back to that same well over, and over, and over again until it lost its impact maybe halfway into the season. By the end it was annoying.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:41 PM 06-11-2017
Yeah, I was kind of hoping that was a series finale. Not sure if there will be another season, but much of it got rather boring.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:44 PM 06-11-2017
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Yeah, I was kind of hoping that was a series finale. Not sure if there will be another season, but much of it got rather boring.
I think that will depend on how many views it gets. If a shit ton of people just binge watched the whole season...it's coming back.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:53 PM 06-11-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I think that will depend on how many views it gets. If a shit ton of people just binge watched the whole season...it's coming back.
Probably, but I think I'm done. Can't believe I actually watched this long.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:48 PM 06-11-2017
They need a scene like the one in OZ where Beecher shit on Schillingers face. That would help the show a bit.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:50 PM 06-12-2017
Watched the first episode of the new season last night. Fucking meh.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:16 AM 06-15-2017
Wait! Beth Dover is on OITNB now?

I gave up at the end of S2, but now I might have to invoke my 'Alison Brie on GLOW' rule.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:39 PM 06-15-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Wait! Beth Dover is on OITNB now?

I gave up at the end of S2, but now I might have to invoke my 'Alison Brie on GLOW' rule.
Lori Petty not getting it done?
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:21 PM 06-15-2017
What a Clusterfuck of a season. The Lost-esque flashbacks for the characters isn't working because the backstories are almost always really weak and stereotypical. Spent the second half trying to catch shiny Pokemon on Moon with the show as background noise.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up