ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 399 of 445
« First < 299349389395396397398399 400401402403409 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
Mr. Flopnuts 09:32 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by luv:
Mr. Flopnuts must not like me. :-)
Why would you say that? Oh, I see the date. I was out of town that night, hun.
Discuss Thrower 11:19 AM 06-06-2013
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Things ain't going so well?
I haven't heard back from two companies that had two entry level positions which only require a HS degree that I applied for.

My only source of income that I actually earn myself is being paid under the table at a bar for one night a week.

So no, as a seemingly unemployable 25 year old with a college degree I'm thinking I'm royally fucked.
AussieChiefsFan 12:21 AM 06-07-2013
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I haven't heard back from two companies that had two entry level positions which only require a HS degree that I applied for.

My only source of income that I actually earn myself is being paid under the table at a bar for one night a week.

So no, as a seemingly unemployable 25 year old with a college degree I'm thinking I'm royally ****ed.
Shit, man that's rough. Hope you find some work soon. Good luck man.
Sorter 12:32 AM 06-07-2013

So no, as a seemingly unemployable 25 year old with a college degree I'm thinking I'm royally ****ed.
Graduate school.
Setsuna 12:37 AM 06-07-2013
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Graduate school.
On top of that a Graduate "internship" or whatever they call it. They pay some or all of your way through it and you'd be dumb not to do it.
Sorter 12:38 AM 06-07-2013
I also hear Pro Football Focus is hiring.
blaise 01:08 PM 06-07-2013
I know it's petty but I love days like today. My twitter account is currently higher on retweetrank than Albert Brooks's and Jeff Passan's and some other big names.
Mr. Flopnuts 02:02 PM 06-07-2013
Originally Posted by blaise:
I know it's petty but I love days like today. My twitter account is currently higher on retweetrank than Albert Brooks's and Jeff Passan's and some other big names.
What's your twitter handle?
Mr. Flopnuts 02:04 PM 06-07-2013
Thanks. I'll give you a read, and a follow.
blaise 02:05 PM 06-07-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Thanks. I'll give you a read, and a follow.
Tell me yours and I'll do the same.

Nevermind. I see it.
Mr. Flopnuts 02:06 PM 06-07-2013
Originally Posted by blaise:
Tell me yours and I'll do the same.

Nevermind. I see it.
I don't get on there much, but when I do it's usually in spurts.
blaise 02:13 PM 06-07-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I don't get on there much, but when I do it's usually in spurts.
I'm on too much really. Today more than most days though. Probably 2X as much as usual as far as tweets go. I try not to flood people's timelines.
lewdog 04:43 PM 06-07-2013

Originally Posted by Sorter:
Graduate school.
This x2. I came out with a career, not just a steady job. Choose the right field with that degree and it happens. Best decision I ever made.
luv 09:33 AM 06-10-2013
I got myself moved over the weekend. Loving the new place! I think I've overlooked a box somewhere at dad's though. I'm missing my silverware, silverware tray, knives, dishtowels and rags, and dish drainer. Other than a picture I need some help hanging and picking up clothes little by little from my dad's place, I'm just about done!
Bugeater 11:24 AM 06-10-2013
Originally Posted by luv:
I got myself moved over the weekend. Loving the new place! I think I've overlooked a box somewhere at dad's though. I'm missing my silverware, silverware tray, knives, dishtowels and rags, and dish drainer. Other than a picture I need some help hanging and picking up clothes little by little from my dad's place, I'm just about done!
You probably left that behind in your old place, I see that all the time in vacant apartments. They'll miss a cabinet or drawer and leave it full of stuff, or forget to pull the clean dishes out of their dishwasher.
Page 399 of 445
« First < 299349389395396397398399 400401402403409 > Last »
Up