ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 40
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 20
Bump 05:11 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by SDChiefs:
It is no different than any madden of the last 10 years. Physics suck. Computer always gets 2 yards added to the end of the play, I always get 2 yards subtracted. Press to pass 3 times but instead he holds for a sack. Computer jumping 10 yards. My defense runs away from the ball carrier. I guess that last part is kind of accurate.
mesh concepts, inside zone runs, wildcat power run and level concepts, crossers all work well vs the AI on All Madden. Mid blitz while usering the safety that's covering the RB or field goal block and then audible to punt man safe for easy interceptions. That's why single player franchise isn't that fun for me, I know how to exploit the AI.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:46 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
mesh concepts, inside zone runs, wildcat power run and level concepts, crossers all work well vs the AI on All Madden. Mid blitz while usering the safety that's covering the RB or field goal block and then audible to punt man safe for easy interceptions. That's why single player franchise isn't that fun for me, I know how to exploit the AI.
The thing is you are supposed to give yourself "house rules" to you know not fuck with the AI on purpose.
[Reply]
Bump 01:17 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The thing is you are supposed to give yourself "house rules" to you know not **** with the AI on purpose.
ya I've put it on all madden and made the sliders hard so it's more challenging and it is.

I gave up on MUT and started a franchise last night. MUT is way too greedy this year, way more than the past 2 years so I'm done with that mode.

Week 5 and Tyreek Hill leads the league in receptions, yards and touchdowns but he's not happy with the amount of catches he's getting. EA logic.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 01:58 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
ya I've put it on all madden and made the sliders hard so it's more challenging and it is.

I gave up on MUT and started a franchise last night. MUT is way too greedy this year, way more than the past 2 years so I'm done with that mode.

Week 5 and Tyreek Hill leads the league in receptions, yards and touchdowns but he's not happy with the amount of catches he's getting. EA logic.
MUT has always been greedy. It's actually a good year for no money spent players. With the really good solo rewards + weekend league, you can build a good team in no time without spending a dime.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:03 PM 08-12-2019
Are you pressing to pass too quick in succession?
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:48 PM 08-14-2019
I hadn't purchased a Madden game since '07 and I somehow feel like it hasn't really changed at all since I started playing again.
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 05:04 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I hadn't purchased a Madden game since '07 and I somehow feel like it hasn't really changed at all since I started playing again.
I bought madden 19 last year first one since 11 I think and it's the same. What they do is strip features out, then when poeple ask for those features back it's "new" in the next game. They don't give a shit about anything but ultimate team.
[Reply]
Bump 01:37 PM 08-16-2019
franchise sure is scripted isn't it. They don't put much thought into what the players say when the are trying to complain.

Hardman now leads the league in receiving yards and is complaining about him not being a #1 WR waaaaah. Tyreek hill was also mad about his 9 catch, 150 yard and 2 TD game because he wasn't getting the ball. Also the def coordinator wanted to tell me to "watch out for DE Clark, he might be good!" Oh really? The guy we traded a 1st round pick for and paid $100 mill might be good?
[Reply]
Dayze 05:26 PM 08-16-2019
Game is still meh. I can’t find a happy medium . Rookie is too easy, pro is retarded
Sick of ****ing with sliders. Basically the higher the difficulty the more cheating the CPU can do. Four man rush, consistently sacking me as I hit my back foot of my drop. Super zoom defenders.

Speeds are stupid. DL chasing down a rib with a ****ing 10 yd yd start.

Pfftt.

Game is still trash in terms of QB1. Looks good, but prepare to spend hours tweaking sliders. That’s all I’ve done since I’ve bought it and it’s either retarded easy, or stupid difficult

Same shit different package. Just tired of spending hours tweaking sliders to make the game worth playing.

Giving it another legit go this weekend, but it’s looking like a trade in or sitting on the shelf yet again. What a bummer
[Reply]
Aspengc8 09:37 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Game is still meh. I can’t find a happy medium . Rookie is too easy, pro is retarded
Sick of ****ing with sliders. Basically the higher the difficulty the more cheating the CPU can do. Four man rush, consistently sacking me as I hit my back foot of my drop. Super zoom defenders.

Speeds are stupid. DL chasing down a rib with a ****ing 10 yd year start.

Pfftt.

Game is still trash in terms of QB1. Looks good, but prepare to spend hours tweaking sliders. That’s all I’ve done since I’ve bought it and it’s either retarded easy, or stupid difficult

Same shit different package. Just tired of spending hours tweaking sliders to make the game worth playing.

Giving it another legit go this weekend, but it’s looking like a trade in or sitting on the shelf yet again. What a bummer
Unfortunately I dont think they will ever have a good single player/offline experience. It's just too catered towards head to head and tournament play, which is where all the money is at for them.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:35 AM 08-17-2019
I need to give MUT offline a try. I tried it the first time ever a day before I bought M20 and it felt totally, absolutely totally different than franchise I had been playing.

Maybe I just need to resign to that fact and just change modes.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 09:27 AM 08-17-2019
Mahomes' Bazooka ability is kinda useless IMO. I've still yet to activate it in game lol. And even if I do, throwing it 80 yards only matters if I have a guy getting behind the coverage obviously.

Wish they would've given him something better and just have his throwing power be a 99 instead of a 96.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:04 PM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Mahomes' Bazooka ability is kinda useless IMO. I've still yet to activate it in game lol. And even if I do, throwing it 80 yards only matters if I have a guy getting behind the coverage obviously.

Wish they would've given him something better and just have his throwing power be a 99 instead of a 96.
Mahommes throwing power is only a 96? is there currently another QB in Madden with the same or better THP? Has there ever been a QB with a stronger arm? I don't think so. It should be 99 by default, IMO.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:27 PM 08-19-2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSu-84SPYzw
[Reply]
Lzen 02:31 PM 08-19-2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ynh652M9vY
[Reply]
Page 30 of 40
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up