ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 151
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2019/2020 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread*****
saphojunkie 02:55 PM 04-09-2019
Welcome back, my friends.

The night is dark and full of sophomores. We were due a down year, but it's back to hunting banners.

Thread to be updated as new developments emerge.

RETURNING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

LEAVING PLAYERS:
Spoiler!

INCOMING PLAYERS:

Spoiler!

IMPORTANT GAMES:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ChiTown 12:04 PM 01-22-2020

Self: "I have suspended Silvio De Sousa indefinitely pending the final outcome of the review by KU and the Big 12 Conference. As I said last night, we are disappointed in his actions and there is no place in the game for that behavior.”

— Gary Bedore (@GaryBedore) January 22, 2020

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:18 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Yeah. It’ll be interesting to see What the investigation yields.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:25 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Since there was still one second on the clock, the rule is that if you leave the bench during a game, you are ejected from that game and have to sit out the following game. So, they could absolutely clear out both squads for the SEC-B12 challenge, but I highly doubt they will do that. I think they will use some reason and common sense, and state that EVERYONE assumed the game was over and that the players that left the bench weren't on the floor of a game that was still in play. We'll see soon enough what they decide.
It would be interesting to see KU to trott out 3 walk on's and.... was it Garrett on the floor with De Sousa - with no bench against Tennessee.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:35 PM 01-22-2020
This may end up being pretty important.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7oaCLhn...=1l4fnqwbl1hvw
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:40 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This may end up being pretty important.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7oaCLhn...=1l4fnqwbl1hvw
I thought he dropped it too, but figured there was an angle I missed.

Not that it matters.

This picture will matter more than any truth out there.

[Reply]
BWillie 01:47 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
It would be interesting to see KU to trott out 3 walk on's and.... was it Garrett on the floor with De Sousa - with no bench against Tennessee.
KEEP FUCKING DOUBTING THE RED HAIRED KID

and Janks kid. I actually like his stroke. Think he might be one of the best shooters on the team.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:55 PM 01-22-2020
Damn Desouza got 12 games
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:55 PM 01-22-2020
**BREAKING** The Big 12 has announced suspensions after the game-ending brawl last night between K-State and KU:

Silvio De Sousa (KU) – 12 games
David McCormack (KU) – 2 games
James Love (K-State) – 8 games
Antonio Gordon (K-State) – 3 games
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:57 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
**BREAKING** The Big 12 has announced suspensions after the game-ending brawl last night between K-State and KU:

Nothing for Garrett? That helps big time
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:59 PM 01-22-2020
Damn Desouza got 12 games
And yet kcconnection assures me this was still a good idea. You know, to prove manhood and dominance or some stupid shit. That really just means he will watch on street clothes now. Great idea
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:07 PM 01-22-2020

SMFH
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:14 PM 01-22-2020
So that means De Sousa can come back for the last game of the regular season assuming Bill Self doesn't add additional punishment?
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:18 PM 01-22-2020

I figured Gsrrett would get something. He shoved a KSU dude after the coaches had separated everybody.

I think it's a little light on the KSU guys. They started the first physical stuff. But naturally the optics of the stool win out.

But both teams got stiffer penalties than the Xavier Cincinnati brawl.

All in all I'm OK with it.
[Reply]
warpaint* 07:12 PM 01-22-2020
I don't remember all the specifics of the Xav/Cinci one. Did it spill over into the stands?

That's a big deal to me. Guys mixing it up on the court isn't good obviously but it's a whole 'nother level when they collectively endanger paying spectators.

I haven't parsed it all out but the outcome seems just & should hopefully serve as a deterrent the next time someone's tempted.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:39 PM 01-22-2020
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
I don't remember all the specifics of the Xav/Cinci one. Did it spill over into the stands?

That's a big deal to me. Guys mixing it up on the court isn't good obviously but it's a whole 'nother level when they collectively endanger paying spectators.

I haven't parsed it all out but the outcome seems just & should hopefully serve as a deterrent the next time someone's tempted.

Not nearly as bad. Although that moron Tu Holloway climbed up on the scorers table. WAY more blood, and neither team showed any interest in going to the locker room though.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 151
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125 > Last »
Up