ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 29
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm depressed
rabblerouser 03:56 PM 10-30-2018
So, I'm not really happy...on the surface things seem great, I have a decent job, Chiefs are kicking ass, I have a nice crib in the country, a couple cars, play some music on the weekends...

But I'm absolutely depressed. I miss my daughter, I miss my ex-girlfriend, Brittney...

I want to move to NY, but I have to wait for my job.

So, it seems like I'm stuck here, at least for a bit...

Not much is bringing me pleasure, I was so depressed today at work...I get weird thoughts, not like I want to hurt myself, but just...musings on the pointlessness of going to work every single day, just to pay to exist, just to really pay for the kid that I never see...

I'm actually pretty damn lonely, even in a roomful of people.

It sucks.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:40 PM 07-08-2019
feeling cute, might kill myself later...idk...
[Reply]
patteeu 08:44 PM 07-08-2019
Don’t do it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:27 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Don’t do it.
Oh, I won't, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it several times a day...
[Reply]
patteeu 09:28 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Oh, I won't, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about it several times a day...
That's ok. Just remember that there is still a future for you.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:30 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
That's ok. Just remember that there is still a future for you.
It sure doesn't seem like it...feels like hell.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:47 PM 07-08-2019
Dude, when do you get off of the UA train? I'm starting to think you're one of those folks who needs their smoke. Badly.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:33 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Dude, when do you get off of the UA train? I'm starting to think you're one of those folks who needs their smoke. Badly.
10 months...but it's more than that.

It's everything, I ruined my entire life.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:55 PM 07-08-2019

So it's clear to you that your life is in ruins. Many of us have come to understand the blessing of that sort of clarity.

Now you get to throw out all the useless shit that hasn't worked, and rebuild from the foundation up.

Let go. Breathe. I mean it. Breathe. Take a few minutes, turn off all the noise and concentrate on breathing. You've been doing it as long as you've been alive. Now take in fresh bits of your new life with each breath. When you're feeling out of balance, just spend a few moments really experiencing your breathing. In this simple, usually unconscious action you spend this present moment inhaling that which will sustain you in the future, and exhaling that stuff from your past that is no longer useful.

Don't lose the faith, brother. We need and want you here.

By the way, fucking weed was one of the host of things that didn't work. Don't even bother trying to lie to yourself about that.
[Reply]
eDave 11:23 PM 07-08-2019
I'm outgrowing weed, am smoking far less, and am finding I'm far happier.

Hey rabble:

I've been the emerging sapling many times. Always growing taller.

Stop the negative thoughts.
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 11:35 PM 07-08-2019
we are all gonna make it frens.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:01 AM 07-09-2019

I "ruined my entire life" at 40 years old. 3 years later, my life was better than it had ever been. In every possible way.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:16 AM 07-09-2019

Posting how you're a Holocaust denier might cheer you up. Oh, you already did that.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:41 AM 07-09-2019
You could be living in a van down by the river.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:11 AM 07-09-2019
Can I give you a little advice, rabblerouser?

Get away from all social media. Turn off your computer, put down your phone and get engaged with people and with the outdoors. Join some clubs, volunteer your time, find some new friends, take on a project inside/outside your house, find a new purpose for being here. It is going to be ok, but you have to be the one to make the move. The internet and social media aren’t your friends right now. They’re just places to continue to bury yourself in solitude. You need real interaction outside your home.

Good luck, Brother. I’m praying for you.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:16 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
You could be living in a van down by the river.
Or living in the same house as Cosmutt.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 29
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up