ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs open at -5.5 vs the Texans
mr. tegu 10:47 AM 10-07-2019
Time to move on from last night. This spread is a little higher than I thought it would be. I was thinking -3.5 to -4. It almost makes me think they are fishing for people to take the Texans, which seems like a pretty safe bet, of course that might just be wishful thinking. It will be interesting to see where this line moves but I expect it to drop as people start taking the Texans. Purely based on yesterday and our injuries though, seems unlikely we cover this number or anything more than a field goal.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:50 PM 10-07-2019
Houston is wildly inconsistent. I mean its been a coin-flip on what you’ll get from them.

I don’t think we breeze to a win by any means, but if Cheetah is there, I think we’re in good shape.
[Reply]
TribalElder 01:51 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
24/48 2 td's 4 interceptions and about 5 sacks.
Does our defense have 5 sacks on the season?

serious question, I don't know
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:52 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Does our defense have 5 sacks on the season?

serious question, I don't know
The ghost of Chris Jones will be all over Watson, i'm not Skeer'd
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:56 PM 10-09-2019
I’m showing the Chiefs at -4.5 now. As expected there must be lots of money coming in on the Texans.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:07 PM 10-09-2019
I would pound Houston on this one, even though I expect KC to eek out a victory. We have tons of defensive injuries and Watson has been lighting it up.

I actually expect is to be better against the run with Chris Jones out. Chris Jones is not great against the run because he sometimes blows up his spot which can open up running lanes.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:25 PM 10-09-2019
Line has moved to KC -4.5
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:29 PM 10-09-2019
Additionally, the prop bets at the Las Vegas Superbook all point to KC coming out to a big lead in the first half. Favored to lead at half by 3.5 points, O/U for the biggest lead of the game is 14.5 points, and it's the overwhelming favorite that one team will score three unanswered, with no field goals in the first quarter.
[Reply]
TEX 08:24 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Houston is wildly inconsistent. I mean its been a coin-flip on what you’ll get from them.

I don’t think we breeze to a win by any means, but if Cheetah is there, I think we’re in good shape.
The Texans have played well on the road this season.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:37 AM 10-10-2019
Might be a good time to go fishing instead of yelling at the TV and letting my blood pressure rise listening to Dan Fouts.

Either the Chiefs get it together and the player start playing like professionals or things might get rocky.

I'm hopeful that our genius coach can get the players paying well again. They need to do their jobs and not just expect to win because Mahomes was the MVP last year.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:40 AM 10-10-2019
Kelce needs to have his shit together and think we are fine. Seriously, he was a big problem in the last game.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:44 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Kelce needs to have his shit together and think we are fine. Seriously, he was a big problem in the last game.
Thankfully he doesn’t have a birthday again this Saturday
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up