Rules

Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:50 AM 03-08-2018
Welp. That game was special. I still won, but damn I played like shit.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 06:42 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Welp. That game was special. I still won, but damn I played like shit.
When I play WELL, I only lose by 20.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:11 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Good Lord. I just encountered my first legit case of All-Madden cheese in a dogfight loss to the Jets.

Cam Newton and Duke 'apparently Barry Sanders incarnate' Johnson combined for 400 rushing yards. Yes. FOUR. HUNDRED. Duke Dickerson had three TD runs of over 40 yards. They weren't from simple gap assignment misses either. On each one I had at least two defenders with clean shots at him either fail to bring him down or get juked out of their shoes.

Cam Newton broke a tackle then juked two guys simultaneously on his way for the 50 yard go-ahead TD. It was complete bullshit.

Thankfully my next two games are against users. Sorry Clay and Pugs, daddy's gonna have to break out the belt on you.
That’s what happened to me against the Raiders. Couldn’t contain Mariota and Dalvin Cook. Mariota ran for more yards than he passed for and Cook broke a 75-yard TD after breaking two tackles. I think there are some ways to better contain QBs when they get into that run first mode but I’m in the process of figuring it out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:40 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If I lose to Clay tomorrow after drubbing him yesterday then I'll probably have a fire sale.

Watch out league! NWO's players could be headed to a town near you!
Get your players ready for the trade block then.

You only saw 1/3 of my playbook.

See you at 1 for an ASS BEATING
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:47 AM 03-08-2018
Rough day for mac against the Giants. :-)

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:21 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That’s what happened to me against the Raiders. Couldn’t contain Mariota and Dalvin Cook. Mariota ran for more yards than he passed for and Cook broke a 75-yard TD after breaking two tackles. I think there are some ways to better contain QBs when they get into that run first mode but I’m in the process of figuring it out.
I saw the stats for that game. I was this close to posting about it and giving you a little shit for it.

I had just forgotten the bullshit stunts this game pulls.

One time in an All-Madden franchise I had with the Chiefs a few years ago, Colt fucking McCoy literally trucked Dontari Poe on a QB keeper on his way to the end zone. Fuck, I'm getting pissed thinking about it. It was that ridiculous animation where the ball carrier lowers his shoulder and the defender literally gets thrown backwards, feet coming like two feet off the ground and everything. If it was Marshawn Lynch meeting a small CB in the hole I could buy that.. but a QB trucking Poe like that? Lol. He'd have to be as strong as Spider-Man.

When I'd play I'd generally adjust the CPU tackling sliders. If I scheme a play that gets two or more defenders a clean look at the ball carrier I've done my job. I hate getting fucked over by AI that's clearly cheating it's ass off.

Alright.. rant over.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:04 AM 03-08-2018
I'm simming the defense so I'm not running into the shenanigans as much.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:08 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I'm simming the defense so I'm not running into the shenanigans as much.
That’s fine in moderation but try not to sim the whole thing, maybe play key downs or something
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:15 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That’s fine in moderation but try not to sim the whole thing, maybe play key downs or something
Why is that? I was only going to play Defense for now while i continue to learn to actually play the game... was going to let the offense do auto-pilot.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:18 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Rough day for mac against the Giants. :-)

I’m getting fucked harder than a truck stop hooker on half off might. My o line can not block for shit. Pass block only works long enough for slant passes, run blocking does not work at all.

So I have went into the Philadelphia 76ers more to suck ass for a couple years, draft high, sell off old players, and after building up a decent team, remain at the bottom of the pack
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:19 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
Why is that? I was only going to play Defense for now while i continue to learn to actually play the game... was going to let the offense do auto-pilot.
Well the main issue is it is a shortcut often times. I don’t know. Hard to say much about it.

I’m not going to say that you HAVE to play those snaps, but unless you’re desperate, I see no reason not to.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:20 AM 03-08-2018
Oh and it would have been zero points scored for me if Old ass Jake Long hadn’t trucked the fuck out of Forte causing a fumble, then his slow ass returned the fumble 53 yards for a TD. Outrunning Albert Wilson the last 15 yards
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 AM 03-08-2018
I just practiced my favorite plays against three different coverages in prep for NWO

And I'm now editing my playbook.

He is truly fucked this afternoon.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:37 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
I’m getting fucked harder than a truck stop hooker on half off might. My o line can not block for shit. Pass block only works long enough for slant passes, run blocking does not work at all.

So I have went into the Philadelphia 76ers more to suck ass for a couple years, draft high, sell off old players, and after building up a decent team, remain at the bottom of the pack
That's basically where I'm at.

I'm terrible at this game, but i have 2 DL in my backfield hitting my ballcarrier on the handoff every time I do a runplay. When I try to drop back to pass, I have to immediately throw due to a freerunning DL on just about every play. I am lucky to get 50 yards offense in a game.

I've played about 10 games on all-madden (exhibitions) and it's the same every time. I can hang defensively, pretty well until the CPU pulls away and throws up 200 yards on me in the 4th quarter alone because "All-Madden".
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:42 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I just practiced my favorite plays against three different coverages in prep for pugs.

And I'm now editing my playbook.

He is truly ****ed this afternoon.
I don’t play you?
[Reply]
Page 60 of 426
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110160 > Last »
Up