ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 93
« First < 43838990919293
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
30-9-11-4 in 44 minutes from the GOAT against the best team in basketball at age 40. There will never be another like him, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Michael Jordan retired a long time ago. The goat was not on the court. I got LeBron 5th after Big shot Bob.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:48 PM Yesterday
Nuggets in 5.
This Nuggets team reminds me of this years Chiefs. Not as good as the prior year, not as deep but still have the best player in the league. I think they are vulnerable but not sure if any of the remaining teams can beat them in a 7 game series.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:49 PM Yesterday
Nuggets in 5.
Gentlemen's sweeps are for fags

We're taking them to 6
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Michael Jordan retired a long time ago. The goat was not on the court. I got LeBron 5th after Big shot Bob.
:-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
This Nuggets team reminds me of this years Chiefs. Not as good as the prior year, not as deep but still have the best player in the league. I think they are vulnerable but not sure if any of the remaining teams can beat them in a 7 game series.
They’re weaker than last year but they’re only really vulnerable if Murray gets more hurt. The combo of him and Jokic is effectively unstoppable if they can do that against AD this series (one of the best defensive players in NBA history).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Gentlemen's sweeps are for bundle of stickss

We're taking them to 6
Jokic is gonna destroy Rudy and Gordon will slow down Edwards a lot more than anybody could on Phoenix. Can’t see them getting more than a game barring injury.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Jokic 25-pts, 20 rebs, 9 assists. Bye bye LeBron.

All good. It's just basketball.

LeBron final 2024 playoff averages:

27.8 PPG - 6.8 RPG - 8.8 APG - 2.4 SPG - 1.0 BPG - 63.7% TS - 26.9 PER

The best. Ever.

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) April 30, 2024

[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:09 PM Yesterday
It’s gonna suck if NBC steals TNT’s rights away this year (a very real possibility) and we lose Inside.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:16 PM Yesterday
Jokic is gonna destroy Rudy and Gordon will slow down Edwards a lot more than anybody could on Phoenix. Can’t see them getting more than a game barring injury.
It's really really cute you think the Lakers are just as good as the Wolves. They're not.

Minnesota is the only team in the West with the interior size to occasionally challenge Denver. They won't beat them, and Jokic will still dominate, but they'll do a hell of a lot better job than the fucking Lakers.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's really really cute you think the Lakers are just as good as the Wolves. They're not.

Minnesota is the only team in the West with the interior size to occasionally challenge Denver. They won't beat them, and Jokic will still dominate, but they'll do a hell of a lot better job than the ****ing Lakers.
Lakers as good as the TWolves? No.

Do they pose a marchup problem that they don’t because of how good a post/PnR defender AD is? Absolutely.

Jokic is gonna have his way with the rest of the league as he always does. It won’t be pretty.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:53 PM Yesterday
For the Nuggets being such an amazing team, every game was a barn burner vs the Lakers.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:01 AM Today
King James got into a shouting match with a chick at courtside. Hot tiny chick. While he was at the line. Like they were at the George Brett statue.

That was a top 10 sports night for me. 🥰
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
For the Nuggets being such an amazing team, every game was a barn burner vs the Lakers.
AD and LeBron were really good in that series, which pushed it to that point. Was the best/most consistent effort they’ve gotten out of AD over a full playoff series in a while too.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 93
« First < 43838990919293
Up