ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vegas dave has vegas and dave in his name. Which means he is in vegas.
Yes 22 64.71%
No 2 5.88%
get your own room 8 23.53%
watch the game at Fritz's 2 5.88%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Vegas Dave letting us sleep over during the raiders game
Demonpenz 04:40 PM 02-16-2020
Poll forthcoming
[Reply]
cripple creek 12:21 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
What if we knock and Dave's not there?

Dave?
no worries... the stuff is legal and widely available in vegas:-)
[Reply]
Carlota69 12:29 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
I hear Carlota likes to party! Anybody here from her during our playoff run this year? Don’t remember seeing her around and it has me worried.
You're sweet to worry about me, but no need, All is well. And yeah Id pop in here once in a awhile during the year....and what a beautiful year it was!!!

I still havent cashed my winning Super Bowl ticket..lol

Cant wait til Raiders play Chiefs here...Im finally gonna meet some Planeteers and we are gonna party!:-)
[Reply]
Carlota69 12:50 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Vegas_Dave:
She's a rock star for sure. She and I were chatting back and forth before and after the game. Her poor radio station that she works for is going all in on the Raiders (as are many local businesses), so I fear for her sanity... But that assumes some was there to begin with!
Hhahaha Yeah, my station might be the Raiders official station. It makes sense for them so I get it if it happens. They asked everyone to wear Raiders garb when the Team execs came thru a month or so ago, and I was like Oh Hell NO! I came down with a one day flu that day. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 12:52 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Hhahaha Yeah, my station might be the Raiders official station. It makes sense for them so I get it if it happens. They asked everyone to wear Raiders garb when the Team execs came thru a month or so ago, and I was like Oh Hell NO! I came down with a one day flu that day. :-)
Ha ha, that's hilarious. Now see folks, this is a true fan. :-)
[Reply]
Eureka 01:07 PM 02-17-2020
Are Chiefs fans really wanting to go to a home Raiders game?
[Reply]
scho63 01:14 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
I hear Carlota likes to party! Anybody here from her during our playoff run this year? Don’t remember seeing her around and it has me worried.
She made some appearances in threads in the past few months. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 01:15 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I'm thinking the Raiders are going to have 16 road games in 2020.
[Reply]
Vegas_Dave 01:19 PM 02-17-2020
Don't think I want to be around that many felons in a confined space...
[Reply]
Eureka 01:20 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm thinking the Raiders are going to have 16 road games in 2020.
The first year in LV? I'm guessing that starts in the 2nd year.

Their not the Chargers.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:25 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Vegas_Dave:
Don't think I want to be around that many felons in a confined space...
Drunk fans at that.

It is illegal to walk around with open alcoholic containers in California but Vegas doesn't seem to care. There are going to be a lot of drunk fans and if Mahomes is blowing the Raiders out of their new house then some of those felons will be looking at those red jerseys like bulls with an estoque stuck in them.
[Reply]
Pointer19 01:33 PM 02-17-2020
Drunk fans at that.

It is illegal to walk around with open alcoholic containers in California but Vegas doesn't seem to care. There are going to be a lot of drunk fans and if Mahomes is blowing the Raiders out of their new house then some of those felons will be looking at those red jerseys like bulls with an estoque stuck in them.
Just hope the bottles stay in the stands and don't get thrown at our men on the field.
[Reply]
wazu 01:57 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Nice. Might be worth investing in a Texas Tech Patrick Mahomes jersey for the next time you receive this request. “Hey, you said Raiders jersey.”
[Reply]
Vegas_Dave 02:01 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Nice. Might be worth investing in a Texas Tech Patrick Mahomes jersey for the next time you receive this request. “Hey, you said Raiders jersey.”
Great idea!!
[Reply]
scho63 10:59 AM 02-18-2020
I'm going to go to Vegas the day before Raider's games and set up a bail bond shop. I'll have 200 clients within 24 hours.
[Reply]
Vegas_Dave 11:11 AM 02-18-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm going to go to Vegas the day before Raider's games and set up a bail bond shop. I'll have 200 clients within 24 hours.
Now that's a business that needs to seek being an "Official Partner of the LV Raiders"
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up