ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Jeff Gladney
RunKC 07:07 PM 01-26-2020
Really like this guy and think that the depth in this class could push him to us.

He’s got some quality speed, good technique, turns his head for the ball. Oh and he’s definitely a dawg.

Just watched Jeff Gladney vs. Denzel Mims and it might be the best prospect battle I've seen so far

Mims has the size advantage but Gladney's speed and aggressiveness at the catch point was fantastic pic.twitter.com/svfvt2R3jI

— Connor Rogers (@ConnorJRogers) January 8, 2020

Jeff Gladney just killed someone holy shit pic.twitter.com/OQZF8If5aV

— Jack (@PintOfJack) November 16, 2019

.@TCUFootball CB Jeff Gladney (@JGreatness_12) reached a max speed of 23.5 MPH on this play💨 #myRAmaxspeed

Gladney, a 1st team All-Big 12 & 2nd team FWAA All-America will likely go early in this year’s #NFLDraft @JReidNFL | @JimNagy_SB | @nfldraftscout pic.twitter.com/pddPzF8sTY

— Recruiting Analytics (@RecruitAlytics1) January 21, 2020

Mistype on my first post. My draft profile on Jeff Gladney will be out today. He is flying up my draft board. Here is an intriguing quote from The Athletic, pic.twitter.com/AnZfRSwrp3

— Chris Mallee (@mallee_chris_24) January 18, 2020

[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:43 AM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah I can’t take a RB at 31/32. I know it would be fun, but it can’t happen. We have more pressing needs like corner.

If/when we pay Jones, they’ll be minimal money to go around. I’d like to use that minimal money on bringing back Wiz and Pennel for cheap, which I think they will do. I don’t think we’ll have money to bring back Fuller or Breeland. They’ll get good money offers that we can’t match.

I’m all for a RB later, but I trust Andy to the fullest. He’ll find another guy in the mid rds or FA for cheap who will produce.

IMO I’d attack DL, IOL and corner early. LB is a possibility but that could also be good for later. I would love to take a receiver in the mid rds. Damn that would be great. But corner is a big concern to me and it makes it worse that Thornhill is likely out the first half of the season.
I don't agree that linebacker can be saved for later if we have an opportunity earlier. Our linebackers were again complete shit this year and by far the biggest weakness on defense. Unfortunately we're tied to Hitchens but we absolutely need an upgrade at one of the other two spots
[Reply]
Chargem 04:21 PM 02-06-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I don't agree that linebacker can be saved for later if we have an opportunity earlier. Our linebackers were again complete shit this year and by far the biggest weakness on defense. Unfortunately we're tied to Hitchens but we absolutely need an upgrade at one of the other two spots
I disagree about Wilson. I agree we are tied to Hitchens, but Wilson was fine, and we don't play a ton of 3 LB formations.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up