ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 16 of 77
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:57 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Mmm...she's certainly not very bright as evidenced by the turning over of the recording to her "friend", but at this point all we know is that she uses the belt.
And that she's a liar.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:34 AM 04-26-2019
She isn't very bright, in that tape she basically says Hill was abusive to the kid in front of her and that she is aware of things..

Does she know by CPS standards that makes her guilty as well?
[Reply]
-King- 04:52 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I just assume sit him on the bench for rest of his contract so no other team can play him against us.
Why would you assume that?
[Reply]
-King- 04:54 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
She isn't very bright, in that tape she basically says Hill was abusive to the kid in front of her and that she is aware of things..

She could easily say she feared for her life and the kids life if she contacted authorities and given his history and what he says in the end, that would be believable.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:41 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Um, if that's the case, then not only is she guilty of child endangerment, but she perjured herself in family court and is guilty of obstruction.

Some "friend" to release that recording to the media.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:42 AM 04-26-2019
The only reason we should release Hill is if he gets the Haglund's and his spirit isn't willing.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:45 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
She could easily say she feared for her life and the kids life if she contacted authorities and given his history and what he says in the end, that would be believable.
Except for the fact that she's left him and come back numerous times, including early March when she went back to him after moving back to Oklahoma...and the way she baits him on the recording.

The "feared for her life/kid's life" angle would get torn apart by any decent attorney.

I ain't saying the crazy bitch is a gold digger, but...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:55 AM 04-26-2019
Fuck Tyreek Hill (!!!!), but won't vote until the NFL details the conditions of his future in the NFL. I'll be dammed if I'll put up with this moron re-fucking us later because the NFL decides to give him a third chance.

Did I mention FUCK Tyreek Hill!
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 05:58 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
She doesn't sound like she's afraif of anything on the recording! Keep Reek! Keep Reek! Keep reek!
[Reply]
jaa1025 06:02 AM 04-26-2019
I voted no because the NFL has a punishment system in place and I say let that run its course and handle the situation if and when he comes back.

I'd rather the Chiefs retain his rights and try to trade him in a year or two when he comes back than lose him to a contender for nothing.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:03 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
She doesn't sound like she's afraif of anything on the recording! Keep Reek! Keep Reek! Keep reek!
This.

BUT...seeing as both incidents involved her, I'd stipulate that he needs to get a restraining order against her and abide by the terms, i.e. no contact forever.
[Reply]
jaa1025 06:05 AM 04-26-2019
Derrick Thomas would have been chased out of town as would several Chiefs greats with today's media and social media.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:07 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
I voted no because the NFL has a punishment system in place and I say let that run its course and handle the situation if and when he comes back.

I'd rather the Chiefs retain his rights and try to trade him in a year or two when he comes back than lose him to a contender for nothing.
Agree.. We've seen this movie... The last thing we need is an angry Tyreek Hill coming back into Arrowhead just to fuck us, at least not without lots of compensation.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:11 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
Derrick Thomas would have been chased out of town as would several Chiefs greats with today's media and social media.
Yup, DT and Dale Carter are the first two to come to mind...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:26 AM 04-26-2019
Cleveland is drooling at the thought.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 77
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Up