ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Media Center>Valheim
keg in kc 12:39 PM 02-07-2021
The big new thing on Steam right now. Early access Viking survival RPG that is only $19.99 (!!!). I watched a number of hours of different guys streaming it yesterday, and I'm tempted to get it even though my PC is complete shit. If it ever comes to console, I'm all over it...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/892970/Valheim/

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:31 PM 02-09-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
Vikings Man!!
Hah not even a fan of the mythos but the game is fun.

[Reply]
hometeam 03:23 PM 02-10-2021
Putting more and more time into this game. really cool game. very do whatever the fuck you wantish, tons of fun with friends. Shenanigans and freedom.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:50 PM 02-11-2021
Yeah I'm enjoying it, found some dungeons last night and working our way up to boss fights. Really wanting to build an entire village
[Reply]
Otter 05:06 PM 02-12-2021
I'm jaded against pre-release games after being burned so I'll hold off but I do like they cross over between MMO survival.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:37 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'm jaded against pre-release games after being burned so I'll hold off but I do like they cross over between MMO survival.
This game is fin sweet dude EA or not
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:06 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by hometeam:
This game is fin sweet dude EA or not
Ironically it's LESS EA than most AAA releases nowadays.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:41 PM 02-12-2021
First off, I haven't played any game in years. The last time I was into gaming I was playing Far Cry 2.
After watching the video in the OP and reading how much everyone here liked it I went ahead and bought it. Killer game. I'm just exploring and collecting shit right now but everything about this game is top notch as far as I can tell. A lot of fun for $20.
[Reply]
unlurking 11:47 PM 02-16-2021
Finally got around to setting up a dedicated server tonight. Basically starting over and still enjoying. Thanks for the heads up on this keg, I haven't done any gaming in years (decades) and this is a fun and almost nostalgic jump back in with the graphics and the small PvE servers.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:01 AM 02-17-2021
Anyone seen the Shadowy Figure following them around at night? It disappears when you walk towards it. I was wondering if anything happens involving him later in the story. No spoilers just a yes or no would do.
[Reply]
unlurking 09:40 AM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Anyone seen the Shadowy Figure following them around at night? It disappears when you walk towards it. I was wondering if anything happens involving him later in the story. No spoilers just a yes or no would do.
I have not, but will start watching for! I've been trying to avoid most spoilers too. How many bosses have you killed? Maybe it's a part of the story line for the next boss? I've only finished Eikthyr (sp) and recently restarted. Again. lol
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:21 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I have not, but will start watching for! I've been trying to avoid most spoilers too. How many bosses have you killed? Maybe it's a part of the story line for the next boss? I've only finished Eikthyr (sp) and recently restarted. Again. lol
I've only killed the 2nd boss but ya it's creepy and happens in the woods at night very strange lol.
[Reply]
unlurking 02:24 PM 02-17-2021
That sounds awesome. :-)
[Reply]
hometeam 05:23 PM 02-17-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
was really fun the first time we saw it. we even saw it with 3 of us and as we krept closer it would snap to one of the 3 positions looking at us.

AS of now I believe it is only an easter egg and there is no interaction. Ive tried shooting it, rushing it. walking backwards, sneaking, everything. Just a ghost~
[Reply]
Fish 05:34 PM 02-17-2021
I bet it's Odin checking up on his warriors...
[Reply]
Fish 11:00 PM 02-17-2021
So, I played this for a while. It's Viking Minecraft. Finally figured out a starter house. Had to look up how to build a damn fire, LOL. Then how to build a chimney so the rain didn't put it out. Had some pretty comic deaths. Found a skeleton castle with stairs that were glitched so I couldn't get upstairs to the chest. Running out of stamina while fleeing enemies is frustrating as hell. The forest areas seemed way congested with stuff sometimes though so you couldn't see where you're going while running around. Clearly has some physics issues that could be improved. Considering I've seen like 0.0001% of the map, I'm intrigued...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up