ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 31
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Media Center>Disney+: WandaVision
keg in kc 05:06 PM 09-21-2020
I didn't think I wanted to watch this. Then the trailer premiered last night.

[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:42 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Can't COMPLETELY be just a creation of Wanda's, or why would there be a broadcast signal to the outside world?

Something is convincing Wanda that she is dealing with trauma by creating a narrative for her and Vision to continue in wedded bliss, but seems like there has to be another wrinkle.

And neither Dottie nor Agnes were identified on the whiteboard outside the town.
Dottie is the one censoring the feed. I believe Vision is being used for his computating services somehow (recall him "going to work").
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:54 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yes, I have wanted stories that take place in the five years during the snap and post snap. This really scratches that itch. I would be lying though if I didn't say some of the characters grate on my nerves (particularly Dennings who has dialed up the obnoxious nerdiness to an 11).
That show was kind of already made, it was called the Leftovers.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:45 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yes, I have wanted stories that take place in the five years during the snap and post snap. This really scratches that itch. I would be lying though if I didn't say some of the characters grate on my nerves (particularly Dennings who has dialed up the obnoxious nerdiness to an 11).
That would suck for every person that was dusted while flying on a plane, riding in a car on the highway, taking a cruise, etc.
[Reply]
007 09:30 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I've thought about this countless times and agree, it would be totally cool to see what happened when suddenly, 4.5 billion people, along with other mammals and sea life appear out of the blue.

How are they fed? Where do they sleep? Are their bank accounts and credit cards still valid? How did countries across the world deal with a massive influx of people that had been gone for 5 years?

That concept alone could be a series.

Hawkeyes wife's phone stayed active for the entire five years.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:51 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by 007:
:-)
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 10:35 PM 01-30-2021
Google voice, duh
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 10:36 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
That would suck for every person that was dusted while flying on a plane, riding in a car on the highway, taking a cruise, etc.
That was covered by Hulks snap. Everyone returns safely, regardless of what they were doing when they were dusted.
[Reply]
007 10:48 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
Google voice, duh

Those phone numbers expire after two years of no use. Well mine did at least.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:27 PM 01-30-2021
The opening scene of that "To Dust Ye Shall Return" movie (that's what I would name it :-)) should be a guy that goes in to the bathroom to take a dump....turns to dust....comes back...wipes and comes out the bathroom to realize that his family are all 5 years older...wonders how bad of hemorrhoids he's going to have from this...opening credits.
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:38 AM 01-31-2021
What a fantastic episode!!!

Things are really coming together (maybe to fall apart soon?) !!
Loved the kat and park inclusions. Not looking at any spoilers or teasers now. Woot!!
[Reply]
Bowser 11:51 AM 01-31-2021

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:11 PM 01-31-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Can't COMPLETELY be just a creation of Wanda's, or why would there be a broadcast signal to the outside world?

Something is convincing Wanda that she is dealing with trauma by creating a narrative for her and Vision to continue in wedded bliss, but seems like there has to be another wrinkle.

And neither Dottie nor Agnes were identified on the whiteboard outside the town.
Pretty sure Agnes is
Spoiler!

[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:34 PM 01-31-2021
:-)
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 01:49 AM 02-05-2021
Almost that time again....
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:43 AM 02-05-2021
HO-LEE SHEEETTT!!!! Did that ever make the crappy first two episodes worth it. What a freaking ride.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 10 of 31
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up