ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Media Center>Which streaming services or apps do you subscribe to?
Deberg_1990 03:25 PM 05-02-2020
Its getting hard to keep up now....

Peacock and HBOMax soon!

Netflix
HBO Go
Hulu
Amazon Prime
Disney+
CBS All Access
Sling TV
Fubo TV
Crackle
Pluto TV
Quibi

and about a million more.....
[Reply]
lcarus 06:31 AM 10-31-2020
On and off: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and on occasions Disney Plus.

Almost forgot - if you're into horror or thrillers, Shudder is good. They have a fair amount of exclusive/original content. I don't know if their original movies are any good. Probably not. And they have The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs. That's the big seller for me personally.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:55 AM 10-31-2020
Netflix, CBS All Access, Apple+, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Disney+(Hulu and ESPN+ included).
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:22 AM 10-31-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
On and off: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and on occasions Disney Plus.

Almost forgot - if you're into horror or thrillers, Shudder is good. They have a fair amount of exclusive/original content. I don't know if their original movies are any good. Probably not. And they have The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs. That's the big seller for me personally.
Yea, i had Shudder for a trial one time. It was good!
[Reply]
SuperChief 06:03 PM 10-31-2020
Netflix, YouTube TV, Spotify Premium, Disney+, SiriusXM

Those are the ones I pay for. I also get Hulu from a friend whom I also share Netflix with.

I watch a TON of regular YouTube lately. This is a ridiculous time for content, I can't even imagine ever running out of cool shit to watch on YouTube.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:19 PM 10-31-2020
I have the disney plus bundle for free with my Verizon account. I also subscribe to Netflix, Philo and CBS all access. With the antenna and DVR, YouTube, and all the other stuff available for free, that's plenty. I used to subscribe to DirecTV Now, but dropped it because they kept raising the price. I also subscribe to Sling right before a Chiefs Monday night game, but I drop it when they have no more MNF games.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:19 PM 11-01-2020
It'd be nice if Netflix would stop raising prices.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:25 PM 11-01-2020
I don't pay for Netflix...........

I only watch it when I'm Netflix and chill with your mom, Deberg.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:08 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It'd be nice if Netflix would stop raising prices.
It’s still a solid deal
[Reply]
Kopinto 11:05 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
What do you like about YT Premium?
No ads at all + background play. There is a download feature for offline watching but I don't use it. Oh yeah, as a bonus you get YT music.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:34 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Kopinto:
No ads at all + background play. There is a download feature for offline watching but I don't use it. Oh yeah, as a bonus you get YT music.
Thanks.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:40 AM 03-04-2021
CBS all access is now Paramount+ as of today.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tec...know-at-launch
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:34 AM 03-04-2021
Some comments about HBO Max are that it's not worth it. Is this still case even with some movies getting release to HBO Max the same day as theaters?

I was thinking about subscribing but sounds like the content is limited.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:26 AM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Some comments about HBO Max are that it's not worth it. Is this still case even with some movies getting release to HBO Max the same day as theaters?

I like it more than most. But I don’t pay extra for it as it’s included in my AT&T streaming package. Plus, I haven’t had HBO in a long time so I’m getting caught up on stuff I missed.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:37 AM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:

I guess it would be worth it if you wanted to binge watch their old series or really want to watch their current stuff. I think the movies that they show same day are somewhat limited so I am not sure it justifies the monthly cost. Bit again for some it's not bad, I just won't spend that much a month. I can have Disney+ and Netflix (which TMobile) mostly pays for for less than HBO Max.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:39 AM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
CBS all access is now Paramount+ as of today.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tec...know-at-launch
The pricing surprises me a little. I figured they would see Disney + as their main competition and would try to price accordingly and not offer a more expensive "without ads" option. Perhaps I am incorrect, either way it doesn't look appealing at all to me.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up