« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Media Center>Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 trailer
DBOSHO 10:15 AM 04-30-2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_kDb...e_gdata_player

Looks intense. Im really looking forward to this. SMD if repost
[Reply]
SuperChief 10:45 AM 07-13-2011
Originally Posted by luv:
I didn't mind Chamber of Secrets at all. The one that it was hardest for me to get through was Order of the Phoenix.
Once again IMO, The Order of the Phoenix was the worst book of the series. It was just depressing as hell. And waaaay long. I think that's how Rowling designed the series though - because of the setup at the end of the Goblet of Fire, the fifth book had to serve as the transistional book (from light to dark).
[Reply]
007 10:34 PM 07-13-2011
Can they make a damn trailer or commercial that doesn't include Voldemort screaming 5 times?
[Reply]
JD10367 01:23 AM 07-14-2011
Originally Posted by Guru:
Can they make a damn trailer or commercial that doesn't include Voldemort screaming 5 times?

[Reply]
luv 07:40 AM 07-14-2011
Tonight!
[Reply]
luv 07:41 AM 07-14-2011
I read where we've had people camped out at the theater since Tuesday. I got my tickets like a month ago, so I'm guessing they want to get certain seats? As long as I'm not in the front row, I'll be happy wherever I sit. But to camp out for 2-3 days? Insane.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:30 AM 07-14-2011
I read where we've had people camped out at the theater since Tuesday. I got my tickets like a month ago, so I'm guessing they want to get certain seats? As long as I'm not in the front row, I'll be happy wherever I sit. But to camp out for 2-3 days? Insane.

Alot of theaters down here now offer reserved seating online, so no worries about lines or showing up early to get a good seat.
[Reply]
luv 09:49 AM 07-14-2011
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Alot of theaters down here now offer reserved seating online, so no worries about lines or showing up early to get a good seat.
We can get our tickets in advance, but, once in the theater, it's pretty much a free-for-all for seating.
[Reply]
kc rush 09:55 AM 07-14-2011
Saw 1 person in a tent this morning at the theater across from my work. No one else around. I laughed.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 10:45 AM 07-14-2011
Armond White is a big D-bag.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/author...&sortby=tmeter
[Reply]
Amnorix 11:00 AM 07-14-2011
Originally Posted by DBOSHO:
Almost everyone i ask say they like POA the best. Im in the minority, but my favorite is the half blood prince. The ending was very dark.

Wow. I thought Half-Blood Prince was a very boring movie. The book was fine, but I thought the movie plodded along and was just dull in general.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:12 AM 07-14-2011
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Wow. I thought Half-Blood Prince was a very boring movie. The book was fine, but I thought the movie plodded along and was just dull in general.
The guy they got to play Slughorn was masterful, but I agree. I still think the best movie outside of the last was the second one.

the best book is the Deathy Hallows....prior to that it was the Goblet of Fire.
[Reply]
RustShack 11:53 AM 07-14-2011
Holy shit it's so close!
[Reply]
luv 11:57 AM 07-14-2011
Four more hours until I can go get in line.
[Reply]
JD10367 01:27 PM 07-14-2011
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
Armond White is a big D-bag.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/author...&sortby=tmeter
As of right now there are 142 Fresh reviews and only 5 Rotten reviews. Some people just like to be the dissenting voice, to draw attention to themselves and stand out. Or it's possible he just really doesn't like them. It happens. For every thing on the planet, there are people who like it and people who hate it. But it doesn't mean his opinion is more valid than the consensus.
[Reply]
JD10367 01:29 PM 07-14-2011
While I have the unique position of being able to literally run a film like this just for myself, days early, I must say that I've never camped out for anything--movies, concert tickets, store openings for Christmas, whatever. There's just nothing on Earth I want bad enough to make me sleep on a tent on the sidewalk with the elements.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up