ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 38
« First < 273334353637 38 >
Nzoner's Game Room>JJ Watt released
Sure-Oz 08:48 AM 02-12-2021
@RapSheet: The #Texans are releasing star JJ Watt, source said.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:19 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Exactly wrong. Name us a team with a quality backup Left Tackle and if you find one, it won't be a 32 year old guy that spent the season at Right Tackle, only to be moved to the left side in the team's most important game of the year.

Again, this team was on its 4th Left Tackle, 4th Right Tackle, 4th Right Guard and 4th Left Guard but despite that, the Chiefs still won 14 games.

Allegretti started 11 straight games at Left Guard, Reiter played all but 2 games this season, Wylie started all but 2 games (New Orleans and San Diego) at Right Guard while Remmers started 11 games at Right Tackle. Rankin started and played well against the Chargers, especially considering he hadn't run with the 1st unit since October 2019.

Andy fucked himself and the team by overthinking the offensive line.

Or hell, maybe he didn't think about it all, which is more likely, considering the outcome.
Yep.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:19 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think people need to realize that there isn’t a team out there that has above average starters at every offensive line position AND solid depth for each those guys as well. O-line play is down around the league for everyone.
Exactly.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-03-2021, 06:23 AM
This message has been deleted by OrtonsPiercedTaint.
TribalElder 09:25 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan:
I’m glad we didn’t sign him. I think we dodged a bullet. He’s just become too unreliable.

Cardinals’ DE J.J. Watt will undergo what is now likely to be season-ending shoulder surgery, sources tell ESPN. No date set yet for surgery.

Watt hurt his shoulder in the second quarter Sunday and still managed to play the rest of the game with the injury. pic.twitter.com/Y2pzFV8sFQ

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 28, 2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:36 PM 10-27-2021
Most of CP wanted to sign this broke dick just like every other old broke dick on the market
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:48 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Most of CP wanted to sign this broke dick just like every other old broke dick on the market
Sad thing is this ‘broke dick’ has put up better numbers than any defensive lineman on the Chiefs.

Not saying we should have signed him, but that’s just . . . . . . . .
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:59 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Sad thing is this ‘broke dick’ has put up better numbers than any defensive lineman on the Chiefs.

Yep. He did JJ watt things. Apparently they really liked him in the room too.

But he ended up doing JJ Watt things and getting hurt. Again.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:57 AM 10-28-2021
Years of likely steroid abuse puts a lot of strain on the body, especially shoulders and knees.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:20 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Years of likely steroid abuse puts a lot of strain on the body, especially shoulders and knees.
I dunno, he never struck me as a roid-head...I think when a guy is that big and that strong, sometimes their bodies just can't last under that strain.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:53 AM 10-28-2021
How many years has he not been able to finish the season? Where is the helicopter feed over his house?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:13 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I dunno, he never struck me as a roid-head...I think when a guy is that big and that strong, sometimes their bodies just can't last under that strain.
Nah, many clear signs of him being on the juice. I've been around a lot of guys at the gym juicing. I'd be surprised if a large chunk of the league doesn't spend at least part of the off season on some sort of steroid.
[Reply]
TEX 06:26 AM 10-28-2021
Nah, many clear signs of him being on the juice. I've been around a lot of guys at the gym juicing. I'd be surprised if a large chunk of the league doesn't spend at least part of the off season on some sort of steroid.
You have no idea what your talking about when it comes to J.J. Watt. What are the "Many clear signs of him being on the juice?"
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:40 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
You have no idea what your talking about when it comes to J.J. Watt. What are the "Many clear signs of him being on the juice?"
I'd like to hear this also.
[Reply]
loochy 06:54 AM 10-28-2021

Absolutely.

It's comical how naive people are about this.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:56 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

Yeah, our broke dicks just watch guys run right past them and don't make any attempt to make a tackle.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:26 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
A lot like gronk imo, more muscle and power than bones and joints can handle.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 38
« First < 273334353637 38 >
Up