Page 39 of 40
« First < 293536373839 40 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official NFL Sunday Night Game Thread****
Coach 05:26 PM 10-25-2020
Should be a good one.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:49 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
His own GM wanted Bosa. Kingsbury had to campaign to get Murray.

I'd say he gets credit for that.
Admittedly I was unaware of that. So ya, I’ll give him credit for that.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:51 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
He had already gotten hired when Arizona had the one. He was lucky to be to in a position to draft the guy, he was pretty much the consensus best player in the draft.
Kyler would not have gone #1 overall if Kingsbury was not there to lobby for him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:53 PM 10-25-2020
Admittedly I was unaware of that. So ya, I’ll give him credit for that.
Yeah, they talked about it a bit during the game.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:53 PM 10-25-2020
Before I go to bed, I have to comment that the Metcalf tackle is my favorite non-Chiefs play of the year so far. Check out the graphic here: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...vents-pick-six
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:20 AM 10-26-2020
I'm like Randy in South park , when Obama won the election.
He ran around saying OBAMA, Where.

I just wanna run around saying SEAHAWKS LOST.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:08 AM 10-26-2020
Russ’ clutchness is way overrated. When’s the last time this guy did something clutch in a game that truly mattered?

Still take Mahomes over him all day. Don’t give af about the Td passes.
Lol..did you miss their game against the Vikings like last week? He drove them down 98 yards on the final drive. He converted two 4th and longs in heavy rain for the win.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:26 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Kyler would not have gone #1 overall if Kingsbury was not there to lobby for him.
There were plenty of people that loved Murray before that draft.

The only QB prospect that I rated higher than Murray in the last 5 years was Mahomes.

I think Gruden and Arians were both possible trade up to 1 candidates if Arizona did something stupid and tried to build around Rosen.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:42 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
There were plenty of people that loved Murray before that draft.

The only QB prospect that I rated higher than Murray in the last 5 years was Mahomes.

I think Gruden and Arians were both possible trade up to 1 candidates if Arizona did something stupid and tried to build around Rosen.
Arizona wasn't going to take him if it wasn't for Kingsbury though.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:04 AM 10-26-2020
He was onboard but Keim said he also arrived there on his own. Had Bosa 1 but kept seeing Murray clips and had to move him up as a guy who could change the franchise.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:34 PM 10-26-2020
To be completely honest, I'm not sure I would have taken him over Bosa, either. It's not that he isn't really good. He is. But, man, Bosa is guaranteed to be great out of the chute.

With benefit of hindsight, I could see Murray. But, in the moment of the draft, Bosa would be mighty tempting as a 12 year starter at DE, IMO.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:43 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
To be completely honest, I'm not sure I would have taken him over Bosa, either. It's not that he isn't really good. He is. But, man, Bosa is guaranteed to be great out of the chute.

With benefit of hindsight, I could see Murray. But, in the moment of the draft, Bosa would be mighty tempting as a 12 year starter at DE, IMO.
As great as Bosa is, this is a QB-driven league.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:47 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Lol..did you miss their game against the Vikings like last week? He drove them down 98 yards on the final drive. He converted two 4th and longs in heavy rain for the win.
Wow he was clutch against the 1-4 Vikings in a week 5 game??? I take back what I said!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:07 PM 10-26-2020
As great as Bosa is, this is a QB-driven league.
Top 5 QB > Top 5 DE

And they saw Murray as special. I still think most NFL talking heads wildly underrate Murray since they are talking about Trevor Lawrence as "generational".

So that is a clear thought process that values Lawrence over Murray and Mahomes who were just drafted. I think Lawrence is a great prospect but behind Murray and even farther behind Mahomes.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:12 PM 10-26-2020
:-)
Attached: 0A3F8880-6E1B-4230-9162-1E366AA4990F.jpg (85.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Pants 02:18 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
:-)
:-) at the Shannon Sharpe touch.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 40
« First < 293536373839 40 >
Up