ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 40
« First < 283435363738 3940 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official NFL Sunday Night Game Thread****
Coach 05:26 PM 10-25-2020
Should be a good one.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:24 PM 10-25-2020
NBC got lucky that the Raiders got Corona. Damn good game tonight.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 10:25 PM 10-25-2020
How many times did “mvp” have the ball with a chance to win or out the game away?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:25 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
NBC got lucky that the Raiders got Corona. Damn good game tonight.
I think there’s a good chance they would have flexed it anyway. I don’t think most people expected the Cards to be 4-2 and in the division race at this point.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:26 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Wilson already has an OT interception this year but got bailed out. Perhaps one here could bring Mahomes a bit closer on the MVP race.

This helps for sure. Wilson has two chances against a subpar defense and still got nothing along with an interception.

Also that was a really bad look from Klingsbury on having to have an assistant tel him time was running out.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:28 PM 10-25-2020
This helps for sure. Wilson has two chances against a subpar defense and still got nothing along with an interception.

Also that was a really bad look from Klingsbury on having to have an assistant tel him time was running out.
Kingsbury tried his hardest to lose his game. Absolutely awful job from him basically all night.

Vance Joseph, on the other hand, was killer on those last few drives. That play call on the first overtime stop was absolutely brilliant.
[Reply]
DrRyan 10:33 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Kingsbury tried his hardest to lose his game. Absolutely awful job from him basically all night.

Vance Joseph, on the other hand, was killer on those last few drives. That play call on the first overtime stop was absolutely brilliant.
Kingsbury is (or at least has been thus far) an awful playcaller. They are winning in spite of him, not because of him. Without Kyler they aren’t beating the bottom feeders with any regularity.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:36 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
Kingsbury is (or at least has been thus far) an awful playcaller. They are winning in spite of him, not because of him. Without Kyler they aren’t beating the bottom feeders with any regularity.
Dude is fucking lucky he got handed two of the best players in the league to work with. He should sending BoB an expensive bottle of whiskey every Sunday.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:39 PM 10-25-2020

Given the talent, Joseph is doing an incredible job. He's got Baker (who I've always loved) and an aging Peterson, but not much else on that side of the ball.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:40 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Why are we kicking 2nd and 15 with 2:42 left?
So there would be enough time after the missed kick to let the Seahawks burn 2:00 before an interception and a drive for a longer field goal for the win.

Seriously though I was thinking the same thing when it happened...
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:41 PM 10-25-2020
Dude is fucking lucky he got handed two of the best players in the league to work with. He should sending BoB an expensive bottle of whiskey every Sunday.

I assume you mean Hopkins and Murray? Not sure luck is what to attribute to with Murray since that was his choice to draft.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:42 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Given the talent, Joseph is doing an incredible job. He's got Baker (who I've always loved) and an aging Peterson, but not much else on that side of the ball.
Chandler Jones, but he didn't play today.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:42 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He’s managed to turn Reddick’s game around too. Their defense was pretty damn good tonight, I know the Seahawks had 34 but their offense has been insane. They got clutch stops and picks when they really needed to, and that’s really what you want from a defense in today’s NFL; properly timed stops.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:44 PM 10-25-2020
I assume you mean Hopkins and Murray? Not sure luck is what to attribute to with Murray since that was his choice to draft.
He had already gotten hired when Arizona had the one. He was lucky to be to in a position to draft the guy, he was pretty much the consensus best player in the draft.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:45 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Russ had an absolutely shit game. MVP race is wide open again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't say that. It felt similar to Mahomes against the Rams a few years ago. A lot of great stuff mixed with some horrible turnovers that really hurt the team.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:45 PM 10-25-2020
He had already gotten hired when Arizona had the one. He was lucky to be to in a position to draft the guy, he was pretty much the consensus best player in the draft.
His own GM wanted Bosa. Kingsbury had to campaign to get Murray.

I'd say he gets credit for that.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 40
« First < 283435363738 3940 >
Up