ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2816 of 4819
« First < 1816231627162766280628122813281428152816 281728182819282028262866291633163816 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:53 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Back when the Chiefs had Mahomes and the rest of the QB's in the division were Carr, an unknown rookie named Herbert, and Drew Lock, yeah, the Chiefs had it locked down.
That never stopped you from predicting the Broncos would win the division during every offseason, you stupid bitch
[Reply]
TEX 12:58 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That never stopped you from predicting the Broncos would win the division during every offseason, you stupid bitch
Then BAILING EVERY OCTOBER. :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:01 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I wasn't here for those offseasons. Last year was my first one back, and I never said anything about winning the division.
[Reply]
TEX 01:01 PM 03-11-2022
I don't know why you'd concede the division to the Chiefs for the next decade. The AFCW will be a tossup for the foreseeable future.

Back when the Chiefs had Mahomes and the rest of the QB's in the division were Carr, an unknown rookie named Herbert, and Drew Lock, yeah, the Chiefs had it locked down. It's a whole new world now. KC is in a very precarious situation right now. They have major holes at important positions (DL, RT, CB), plus some holes at WR, RB, and safety and they don't have a lot of cap room to address them (currently $6M over the cap).

Mahomes isn't enough anymore. The difference between the top 5 to 7 QB's in the league is tiny. Besides overall team health, pass rush and defense is the thing that is going to determine who wins more Super Bowls in this division over the next 5 years.
How about Denver just managing to have a winning season before you start putting them in Super Bowls. :-)

Next you'll be saying that Wilson huddles up the team as well as Keesum...
[Reply]
TEX 01:04 PM 03-11-2022
I wasn't here for those offseasons. Last year was my first one back, and I never said anything about winning the division.
Yes u did. You were screaming about the cupcake schedule that Denver had. And how it would propel you guys to a winning season blah blah blah. Then 3-0 happened and you were all over winning the division. Then October came and you bailed right on cue.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:12 PM 03-11-2022
These little quips during free agency seasons, drafts, and training camps don't ring a bell to you?

2016: "Woooo! Broncos won the Super Bowl! Defense is still great, and Trevor Siemien looks pretty good! Dang, and Elway only spent a 7th on him? Alex Smith isn't topping our defense!"

2017: "Chiefs spent multiple firsts to get a pick machine. Elway drafted Swag Kelly, a future franchise QB with just a 7th rounder. Heck, even TJ Sloter looks better than Mahomes in preseason play! Look at their stats! Broncos gonna win!"

2018: "Oooooops! Another couple of picks thrown by Mahomes today in training camp. Too bad you traded away your real starter. Meanwhile, Case Keenum is leading the huddle better than any QB in the AFC West right now. Broncos gonna be awfully tough to beat for the division this year."

2019: Don't know if you were around or not. Don't really care. You probably saw the writing on the wall and got scared to post in the offseason. You were also probably embarrassed that you predicted doom and gloom for Mahomes the previous year, and he was the NFL MVP.

2020: "Drew Lock next Mahomes!!!!"

2021: "Incredible defense! Jerry Jeudy and KJ Hamler! Javonte Williams is Barry Sanders and Jim Brown all at the same time! Uh ohhhh, KC!"

You've been here crowing about your team every offseason (except for one of them) without the slightest hint of reservation.

Again, we're not asking you to predict 2-14 seasons or to say, "Broncos suck." We're just expecting that if you want people to take your opinions seriously that you sprinkle in some objectivity every now and then.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:21 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yes u did. You were screaming about the cupcake schedule that Denver had. And how it would propel you guys to a winning season blah blah blah. Then 3-0 happened and you were all over winning the division. Then October came and you bailed right on cue.
I predicted 11 wins because I felt all of our weapons would be enough to let Teddy shine, but then Jeudy and Hamler went down by week 3 and it was game over.

I never said we'd win the division, though.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:37 PM 03-11-2022
I don't know why you'd concede the division to the Chiefs for the next decade. The AFCW will be a tossup for the foreseeable future.

Back when the Chiefs had Mahomes and the rest of the QB's in the division were Carr, an unknown rookie named Herbert, and Drew Lock, yeah, the Chiefs had it locked down. It's a whole new world now. KC is in a very precarious situation right now. They have major holes at important positions (DL, RT, CB), plus some holes at WR, RB, and safety and they don't have a lot of cap room to address them (currently $6M over the cap).

Mahomes isn't enough anymore. The difference between the top 5 to 7 QB's in the league is tiny. Besides overall team health, pass rush and defense is the thing that is going to determine who wins more Super Bowls in this division over the next 5 years.
Right now, they're the team to beat ... bottom line. That can change and I'm hoping it will, but right now... that's the situation.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:45 PM 03-11-2022
Can you guys add Bobby Wagner & Von Miller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:50 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

I would imagine Von goes back to LA... dunno what Wagner has left, have not followed him.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/2022/
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:02 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Denver media is saying that Denver prefers Chandler Jones over Von for some reason. They're saying the Broncos are happy with Jonas Griffith and Baron Browning and would likely only look to add Josey Jewell to the ILB room.
[Reply]
stonedstooge 02:16 PM 03-11-2022
Denver media is saying that Denver prefers Chandler Jones over Von for some reason. They're saying the Broncos are happy with Jonas Griffith and Baron Browning and would likely only look to add Josey Jewell to the ILB room.
How old are you now Knowmo? Weren't you just a young pup when you started posting here?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:18 PM 03-11-2022
Frankly, I dont care one way or another...just talking shit to Donk fans out of habit.

I did quickly check what Seahawks fans think....saw this.

"Yeah this sucks but if we're being honest, Russ hasn't been Russ for a few years".

It's not like there was a ton of world-class QB play in the NFC...Garoppolo and Goff owned that division after Seattle jettisoned all their quality defensive talent.

Rodgers and who else?

Wilson seems to be living off reputation...he's still a really good QB but thinking he makes a team an instant SB contender inst based on what he has done recently.

I'm a firm believer in "you are what you are"...and this has played out with the QBs the Donks have brought in. You were all hopeful they would be something they arent. I said Rodgers sucks in high pressure post-season games...and he promptly choked (again) this year.

Garoppolo is 4-2 in the NFC postseason.... Wilson is 1-3 in the past 5 years...Mahomes is 8-3.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:20 PM 03-11-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Frankly, I dont care one way or another...just talking shit to Donk fans out of habit.

I did quickly check what Seahawks fans think....saw this.

"Yeah this sucks but if we're being honest, Russ hasn't been Russ for a few years".

It's not like there was a ton of world-class QB play in the NFC...Garoppolo and Goff owned that division after Seattle jettisoned all their quality defensive talent.

Rodgers and who else?

Wilson seems to be living off reputation...he's still a really good QB but thinking he makes a team an instant SB contender inst based on what he has done recently.

I'm a firm believer in "you are what you are"...and this has played out with the QBs the Donks have brought in. You were all hopeful they would be something they arent. I said Rodgers sucks in high pressure post-season games...and he promptly choked (again) this year.

Garoppolo is 4-2 in the NFC postseason.... Wilson is 1-3 in the past 5 years.
Damn... you checked a fan board for feedback? :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:25 PM 03-11-2022
The Chargers will have Mack under contract for three years.

The Rams had Von for like 8 games.

If Paton signs Von next week it'll be the ultimate baller GM move.
This is why you’re a loser. The ultimate baller GM move was done by Veach over and over again. Rebuilt the OL in one offseason. Signed players with $5 in cap money. Paton has done exactly Jack shit. What’s Dungvers record under Paton? Lmao.
[Reply]
Page 2816 of 4819
« First < 1816231627162766280628122813281428152816 281728182819282028262866291633163816 > Last »
Up