ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2416 of 4818
« First < 1416191623162366240624122413241424152416 241724182419242024262466251629163416 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:35 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yep. The NFL fixed the Superbowl to gift a retirement ring to a washed up former great QB. I don't see them doing that for Flaccid.
Hi Mouthbreather,

I served my bet time and then some.

I might be dirt to you because I am not a fan of a team that hasn't been to a SB in 50 years, about to be 50+ after this year, but I served the terms of my bet and am honorable.

You guys can lose another 4 game and still win the division this year so enjoy your home WC game.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:43 PM 10-29-2019
Glad Flaccid is now out for 4+ weeks. Hoping he doesn't play another down for the Broncos.

I think the O could get worse with a young QB like Allen throwing Picks and stuff but at least it will be a young guy learning and not a statue who can't read a stacked box or blitz and make better choices or run into sacks.

All our hopes are on Lock now. At least we aren't like duh bears, they have their 2nd pick bust out, blow their picks this year to get Mack to tip them over the edge and now have nothing to look forward to.

Hope your guy gets healthy, would have been more entertaining to watch Rodgers beat mmmHInmeoes in his own house instead of your backup.

Not feeling a deep run with all the injuries this year but it is still early and you aren't losing guys to the IR so you could get healthy down the stretch. You have a weak AFC West that is worst than the AFC North so skating to a WC home game should be possible, just hope you don't get the Titans, or Colts, or anyone else other than the Texans maybe.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:55 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Glad Flaccid is now out for 4+ weeks. Hoping he doesn't play another down for the Broncos.

I think the O could get worse with a young QB like Allen throwing Picks and stuff but at least it will be a young guy learning and not a statue who can't read a stacked box or blitz and make better choices or run into sacks.

All our hopes are on Lock now. At least we aren't like duh bears, they have their 2nd pick bust out, blow their picks this year to get Mack to tip them over the edge and now have nothing to look forward to.

Hope your guy gets healthy, would have been more entertaining to watch Rodgers beat mmmHInmeoes in his own house instead of your backup.

Not feeling a deep run with all the injuries this year but it is still early and you aren't losing guys to the IR so you could get healthy down the stretch. You have a weak AFC West that is worst than the AFC North so skating to a WC home game should be possible, just hope you don't get the Titans, or Colts, or anyone else other than the Texans maybe.
Which retread qb does Failway bring in next year? Dalton maybe?? He’d likely be better than anything you’ve had since Manninhgh.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 02:34 PM 10-29-2019
Great News-
I have a friend coming in from CA with his son. Big Donko fans. I "get" to go to the Donko
Browns game with them. Glad we are in club level. I will be at the bar right after kick off.
Go Browns
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:55 PM 10-29-2019

I liked you a hell of a lot better when you were gone!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:56 PM 10-29-2019

Yeah good thing they aren't like the Bears and have only blown a 1, a 2 and a 3 on shitty QB's recently and traded a 4th for a shitty QB and will have to invest a lot again soon to fail and put the fucked QB around a shitty roster.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:22 PM 10-29-2019
Hi Mouthbreather,

I might be dirt to you because I am not a fan of a team that hasn't been to a SB in 50 years, about to be 50+ after this year, but I served the terms of my bet and am honorable.

You guys can lose another 4 game and still win the division this year so enjoy your home WC game.
It's so cute to see a braindead moron like yourself calling someone else a mouthbreather. If you had half the intelligence of a toddler, you would just stay away from here after the stupid stuff that you've tried to pass off as football talk. Remember the stupid shit that you said that brought on the bet? That Mahomes was a turnover machine. I believe that you called him PMINT. You sure are looking smart on that one now aren't you? Now quit preteithat you haven't been around here because of the bet. You may be able to pass that bullshit story off on your mouthbreathing Donk loving brethren. But around here, we're smart enough to know that you are a chickenshit who didn't come around because the Donks suck and the Chiefs have the MVP. The bet was off-season. You know that. I know that. Everyone knows that. Stupid ass.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 03:49 PM 10-29-2019
Flaccid has a 13.6 million dead cap hit next season and a 10.2 million hit in 2021. Great job horse face
[Reply]
New World Order 03:51 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Great News-
I have a friend coming in from CA with his son. Big Donko fans. I "get" to go to the Donko
Browns game with them. Glad we are in club level. I will be at the bar right after kick off.
Go Browns
Thank god
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:25 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Which retread qb does Failway bring in next year? Dalton maybe?? He’d likely be better than anything you’ve had since Manninhgh.

maybe he goes after Eli
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:27 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
maybe he goes after Eli
Gotta be Eli. Eli also whined and pouted and screamed in the draft to force his way onto a strong team from a weak team. They have a lot in common, even though I'm not sure that Eli has cheated the salary cap yet.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:30 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Great News-
Go Browns
Probably not for long. Elway will sit next to you and start telling long-winded stories about how he drafted Paxton Lynch and Brock Osweiler.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 06:18 PM 10-29-2019
Hi Mouthbreather,

You calling anyone a mouth breather is hilariously ironic
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:19 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Probably not for long. Elway will sit next to you and start telling long-winded stories about how he drafted Paxton Lynch and Brock Osweiler.
He’d probably be drunk as normal and tell you how he drafted himself.

[Reply]
TEX 06:26 PM 10-29-2019
\
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I liked you a hell of a lot better when you were gone!
You mean when he tucked tail and ran, like the gutless tool that he is...Only he is obsessed with the Chiefs. He posts more about them on the Mange than he does about the Last Place Donx. THAT tells you that KC has taken up permanent residency in his brain. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2416 of 4818
« First < 1416191623162366240624122413241424152416 241724182419242024262466251629163416 > Last »
Up