ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1316 of 4819
« First < 31681612161266130613121313131413151316 131713181319132013261366141618162316 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:50 AM 12-31-2017
I have to eat shit for being optimistic about Denver's new HC?

Are Chiefs fans going to have to eat shit for being optimistic about their potential QBOTF?

I'm always going to give the Broncos the benefit of the doubt if it makes sense. I'm not just going to rag on every decision my team makes "because Chiefs"... err Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:50 AM 12-31-2017
Vance Joseph- Great hire

Brock Osweiler- Next Ben Roethlisberger

Trevor Siemian- Comparable to Brady

Lynch- Future Franchise QB

Latimer- Great Pick

Ronnie Hillman- Next Jamaal

Shane Ray- Next elite pass rusher

Melanik Watson- Will be a pretty good starter

:-) Good grief
[Reply]
New World Order 10:51 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Are Chiefs fans going to have to eat shit for being optimistic about their potential QBOTF?

I'm always going to give the Broncos the benefit of the doubt if it makes sense. I'm not just going to rag on every decision my team makes "because Chiefs"... err Broncos.
You're a homer that's very rarely ever right.

You're not objective about anything.
[Reply]
O.city 10:58 AM 12-31-2017
It would be dumb to fire Vance

Get him a decent qb and then see how it goes
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:01 AM 12-31-2017
The only reason I've given SNR any grief about Geno is because of how he treated the Geno dissenters.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:03 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
It would be dumb to fire Vance

Get him a decent qb and then see how it goes
It's only dumb if you don't have a good replacement in mind who's ready to take the job.

If you don't believe in a guy, why waste another year on him. If VJ truly is the wrong guy, it's only going to get worse as time goes on.
[Reply]
O.city 11:07 AM 12-31-2017
It's only dumb if you don't have a good replacement in mind who's ready to take the job.

If you don't believe in a guy, why waste another year on him. If VJ truly is the wrong guy, it's only going to get worse as time goes on.
So then let the guy who brought him in bring another one in! If this year was all I took to move on, you weren’t in on him from the start.

Denver went cheap with the coach and staff, but they shouldn’t fire him yet. If they do though, they should look higher than just the HC to fire
[Reply]
RunKC 11:07 AM 12-31-2017
Vance Joseph was a dumbass hire in the first place. He was a coordinator for 1 year and his unit wasn’t even good.

Joseph was literally the worst new HC this year. He reminds me so much of Herm and his dumbassery.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:10 AM 12-31-2017
Elway made the right call when he hired and fired Fox. He made the right call when he hired Kubiak.

VJ is his first HC'ing miss.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:10 AM 12-31-2017

We don't rag on Chiefs decisions "because Chiefs" you fucking idiot.

We all loved the Ragland trade. We all loved the Kareem Hunt pick. I hated the Kpassagnon pick. I loved the Marcus Peters pick. We all loved the Mitch Schwartz signing. I think most everybody was meh about Daniel Sorensen extension.

We use our fucking BRAINS and we make predictions and assessments about particular moves our front office makes. That's what I've been trying to teach you and tell you this entire fucking time.

YOU are guilty of loving every fucking shit that Elway takes "because Broncos." That's far worse than ragging on every decision.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:12 AM 12-31-2017

Let me guess... it's all a part of Elway's glorious new plan.

What the fuck is he going to do this time? Hire Dan fucking Reeves?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:13 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Vance Joseph was a dumbass hire in the first place. He was a coordinator for 1 year and his unit wasn’t even good.

Joseph was literally the worst new HC this year. He reminds me so much of Herm and his dumbassery.
He was brought in because of his ability to lead/relate to players. Not necessarily because of his scheming abilities.

Elway didn't want his HC doing everything like Kubiak did. He wanted the HC to be the HC and the OC/DC to run their side of the ball.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:19 AM 12-31-2017
After Denver fires Joseph:

"This one's for John...'
- John Elway

#scapegoat
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:21 AM 12-31-2017
Your opinions mean JACK SHIT. You have literally been wrong about everything and are a welching bitch to boot. Plus you hid from the board when you realized just how bad Denver was this year. Something we were spot on about and told you in camp.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:24 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Your opinions mean JACK SHIT. You have literally been wrong about everything and are a welching bitch to boot. Plus you hid from the board when you realized just how bad Denver was this year. Something we were spot on about and told you in camp.
:-)

Remember duck season?

Your annual "Manning is done" reports in training camp?

Your "sources"?
[Reply]
Page 1316 of 4819
« First < 31681612161266130613121313131413151316 131713181319132013261366141618162316 > Last »
Up