ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>STORYTIME w/yer crazy cousin rabblerouser
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 12-19-2017
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?
[Reply]
wazu 09:54 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by SPchief:
This is just pathetic.
I found it refreshingly honest. He’s self-aware and has made a conscious decision based on what he values. More people should do that.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:59 AM 12-20-2017
Serious question as I've heard this before and never believed it to be true:

How do you find a text message on someone else's phone "by accident"? I would never even pick up someone else's phone, much less read the texts. You obviously had reason to believe she was riding the hobby horse with someone else or you wouldn't have "accidentally" read her texts.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:03 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
So laundry & cleaning means they don't have to work?
Where did I say that—exactly?

Just sayin' most women work today, so such things are a partnership. I've never done a man's laundry—never will. When I am working a lot, we eat out or don't eat. Cleaning is shared. It's only fair to share if you're sharing in bringing in the dough. If not, only fair to earn one's keep and maintain the home, so the man can succeed and not worry about such things after working all day.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:07 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Where did I say that—exactly?

Just sayin' most women work today, so such things are a partnership. I've never done a man's laundry—never will. When I am working a lot, we eat out or don't eat. Cleaning is shared. It's only fair to share if you're sharing in bringing in the dough. If not, only fair to earn one's keep and maintain the home, so the man can succeed and not worry about such things after working all day.
You literally said it in the message I quoted. "You want them to do laundry & clean? Yikes! You better be prepared to be the sole breadwinner."

But you explain it better here to which I agree. Both work - both share responsibilities around the house. One works - then one takes care of the house.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:11 AM 12-20-2017
One other thing, just to get some perspective on it, you should seriously reflect on the things she was "nit picking" and decide for yourself if they were things you really should work on
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:20 AM 12-20-2017
Life is no picnic. It's at times like these when you need to pull yourself up by the bootstraps, toughen up, buy a plane ticket to Thailand and bang 20 different Asian chicks in 7 days.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:26 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Are you sure that rabblerouser is catholic?
:-). that while sequence was high-larious
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:29 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:

How do you find a text message on someone else's phone "by accident"? I would never even pick up someone else's phone, much less read the texts. You obviously had reason to believe she was riding the hobby horse with someone else or you wouldn't have "accidentally" read her texts.
My phone had died and we were getting ready to go pick up friends, and her iPhone has all these tap notification things and I fumbled fingered the wrong text message.

Or the right one, as it turned out.

God works in mysterious ways.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:32 AM 12-20-2017
One other thing, just to get some perspective on it, you should seriously reflect on the things she was "nit picking" and decide for yourself if they were things you really should work on
Way ahead of ya there, and yes, some of them are things I've heard from my ex-wife for a decade, so...I've been taking a long, hard look at myself and my own culpability here, of which there is an ample amount...
[Reply]
Ebolapox 10:35 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
My recommendation - Next chick you think is the greatest thing since sliced bread, don't hop in the sack with her straight away. If she's wanting to **** you straight away, she's probably willing to **** other dudes straight away - which ties directly to your problems. Hang around and be friends first, figure out if she's got all the other stuff you were looking for before the ****ing. It's easier to distance yourself from friends...
So... full on 40 year old virgin?
[Reply]
rocknrolla 11:34 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Since my divorce from a 13 year marriage in 2001, I've had many girlfriends but the longest one only lasted 6 months... finding the right woman is never guaranteed

You kinda gotta get lucky, then its a lot of hard work to keep it together
This. I got divorced in 2006, have had some girlfriends, but nothing worth long term. What I have learned you find the good ones when your not even looking
[Reply]
notorious 11:39 AM 12-20-2017

iPhones show a quick message at the top when it dings. I have glanced my phone and know what the message is in less than a second.

It doesn't take much.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:43 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
iPhones show a quick message at the top when it dings. I have glanced my phone and know what the message is in less than a second.

It doesn't take much.
Then she's dumb as fuck because you can easily set it so that it just shows that you have a message instead of previewing the message.
[Reply]
notorious 11:44 AM 12-20-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Then she's dumb as **** because you can easily set it so that it just shows that you have a message instead of previewing the message.
She was hoping Rab would see it. She's an unbalanced alcoholic whore. They survive and thrive in drama.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:51 AM 12-20-2017
"hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour"

I'm picturing a lady mullet and a tasmanian devil tattoo on her ankle. Sounds like you're much better off now.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up