ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 300
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
penguinz 04:18 PM 02-16-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:45 PM 02-16-2015
Looking forward to upcoming episodes...def see more fast paced stuff coming
[Reply]
Jerm 08:09 PM 02-18-2015
It's amazing for me how this show went from can't miss, obsessed to now just meh whatever...don't really care.

It all just feels too "safe" for me...Game of Thrones spoiled me on this.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 08:16 PM 02-18-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
It's amazing for me how this show went from can't miss, obsessed to now just meh whatever...don't really care.

It all just feels too "safe" for me...Game of Thrones spoiled me on this.
but they just killed two main characters in the last 3 episodes :-)
[Reply]
Jerm 08:27 PM 02-18-2015
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
but they just killed two main characters in the last 3 episodes :-)
True.....but I was referring to the fact that there are some characters you know nothing will happen to.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:35 PM 02-18-2015
Its definitely not just me, I've read atleast 6-7 reviews that are tired of the slow pace at this point.

And they all address the most common complaint of true fans that "all you guys want is gunfire and zombie gore", and what they all basically say is thats bullshit... we all know that the real excitement of this show stems from the people on people clashes.

This season started out sooo good, its time to get going again... I was genuinely, seriously pissed that I skipped the SNL 40 thing for that hourlong snorefest.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:21 PM 02-18-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Its definitely not just me, I've read atleast 6-7 reviews that are tired of the slow pace at this point.

And they all address the most common complaint of true fans that "all you guys want is gunfire and zombie gore", and what they all basically say is thats bullshit... we all know that the real excitement of this show stems from the people on people clashes.

This season started out sooo good, its time to get going again... I was genuinely, seriously pissed that I skipped the SNL 40 thing for that hourlong snorefest.
Yeah, there's a plodding episode. Then there's an episode with almost literally 5 words all episode long.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:47 PM 02-20-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yeah, there's a plodding episode. Then there's an episode with almost literally 5 words all episode long.
Yep, they've been moping around for two straight episodes... it needs to pick up before people find other things to watch, theres no shortage of good tv on sunday nights.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:31 PM 02-20-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yep, they've been moping around for two straight episodes... it needs to pick up before people find other things to watch, theres no shortage of good tv on sunday nights.
I noticed it because I tried to 'clothes folding 1/2 watch' it first, and after a bit I realized I hadn't heard anything but music for like 5 straight minutes. Went back and watched and it's amazing how much of this is just them walking down the road with music in the background. It's not that it didn't like it, because I think it established just how wrenched and fatigued they are, but it was almost like filming a fitful nap.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:55 PM 02-20-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I noticed it because I tried to 'clothes folding 1/2 watch' it first, and after a bit I realized I hadn't heard anything but music for like 5 straight minutes. Went back and watched and it's amazing how much of this is just them walking down the road with music in the background. It's not that it didn't like it, because I think it established just how wrenched and fatigued they are, but it was almost like filming a fitful nap.
An episode that drives home just how weary they've become is fine, but two in a row was one too many IMO.

I was thinking last week would be a doozy since the relaunch was so slow... boy was I in for a shock, should've stuck around for the rest of SNL 40. But as luck would have it thats replaying tonight, so I'll catch it then.
[Reply]
Gonzo 02:49 PM 02-20-2015
If you have Hulu, they have the two hour "celebrity suck-fest" that was the SNL 40 show online. I liked the show as much as the next guy but Christ, the whole show was former cast members and hosts licking one another's genitalia for two hours.
The rest of it was a best of highlight reel that you can watch anytime on YouTube or Netflix.
What really pissed me off was Miley ****ing Cirus and Kanye West "singing" when you had Paul Simon there scratching his ass. They did have Mcartney sing but I'm sure 70% of the TV audience had no clue who the hell he was.

Anyway... I'm pretty excited to see what happens on TWD now that they're going to Alexandria. If it follows the comics, shits about to go down like a mother.

I almost kind of hope they don't follow it 100%.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
dred 09:39 PM 02-22-2015
Decent episode this week. Seemed to move along at a good pace, anyways.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 10:02 PM 02-22-2015
I haven't read the comics, so I'm just guessing.

I wonder if Rick has become 'too wild to live inside' now. Even if Alexandria is a safe place and they don't have evil nefarious plans, he isn't capable of trusting others anymore. His dream life of being a farmer in the secure prison grounds blew up, Terminus offered sanctuary and put him on the menu. Can he ever be civilized again?
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:14 PM 02-22-2015
Solid episode...finally at the doors of Alexandria. Also nice touch with the rv support by Glenn...ref. back to what Dale taught him
[Reply]
eDave 02:00 AM 02-23-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Solid episode...finally at the doors of Alexandria. Also nice touch with the rv support by Glenn...ref. back to what Dale taught him
Ah ha!
[Reply]
Page 48 of 300
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up