ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 300
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:37 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I am just about done watching this stupid shit.
In a way, I'm glad this happened.. so I won't really give a shit about the wait for next season. I have to figure I'll watch.. but this show has really turned to a point where I wouldn't miss it.

They could have just been ambushed and killed at the end... show over.. and that would have been fine.

There is only one series I can think of that has had a lousier finale. That was the show's true ending.. and the main character's name was Vic Mackey.

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:38 AM 04-04-2016
I raise you a lumberjack
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:39 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
In a way, I'm glad this happened.. so I won't really give a shit about the wait for next season. I have to figure I'll watch.. but this show has really turned to a point where I wouldn't miss it.

They could have just been ambushed and killed at the end... show over.. and that would have been fine.

There is only one series I can think of that has had a lousier finale. That was the show's true ending.. and the main character's name was Vic Mackey.

:-)
You didn't watch Dexter, did you? Worst. Finale. Ever.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:44 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by Barret:
I am wondering if it is Abraham. Remember he kinda Bow'ed up and was defiant to Negan and Negan noticed it. Everyone else was looking down or being emotional. Plus I think 1 good crack on Glenn would send him down for the count. It took a couple of hits from Lucille to make the lights go out on the "POV". After the first hit the POV came back up in that defiant manner and that is when Negan said that he took it like a champ.

It seems likely since Abraham has been going off the deep end with swapping the women and then wanting to settle down like Glenn and Maggie did and have a kid.
This makes the most sense. I can't think of too many characters that wouldn't break the rule of instant retaliation.. therefore Carl's other eye removed.

If it were Maggie, half of them would instantly retaliate.. especially Glenn. Same goes for Sasha (Abe).. the kid (Rick).. Mishone (Rick).. Glenn (Maggie)... Rosita (Abe) .. doubt Eugene would absorb multiple hits..

I'm disgusted that Rick didn't do everything he could to fall on the sword. As a leader, he should have. Instead.. a terrified, quivering worm. Too bad Shane didn't survive that encounter instead.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:45 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
You didn't watch Dexter, did you? Worst. Finale. Ever.
I remember very much disliking the end, yes.. but I don't really remember all of why.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:46 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Saw this on Twitter.
That's interesting. Like Barret, I came away thinking the scenes hinted pretty heavily to it being Abraham.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:52 AM 04-04-2016
I'm going with Abraham or Eugene. Just hope it wasn't Carl. He's a good kid/cyclopse.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 07:53 AM 04-04-2016
I think its Abraham.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:55 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I'm going with Abraham or Eugene. Just hope it wasn't Carl. He's a good kid/cyclopse.
You weren't paying attention if you think it even possibly could be Carl or Rick.

Negan told his group to "cut the kid's other eye out and feed it to his dad" if anyone moved.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:05 AM 04-04-2016
It's gotta be Abraham... And people saying they quit will atleast watch the premier
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:09 AM 04-04-2016
At least GOT starts in 3 weeks, and Preacher is coming soon too
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 09:00 AM 04-04-2016
The slowed down audio seems to make it clear who died

http://carl-greyems.tumblr.com/priva...deaiypi1v88mdc

I guess this is audio that leaked beforehand and didn't air in the broadcast. Maybe they shot it for multiple people.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 09:39 AM 04-04-2016
I see a lot of it has to be Abraham. Is that because you guys know he is dead in the comics or because he looked up an Negan?

What if Negan saw his looking up to him as a sign of strength so he would want to keep him around. I mean why take out a strong guy when you can make the same point taking out a much weaker guy like Glenn.

I don't think that Negan would be too worried about keeping Abe alive and worrying he was going to try to come get him. Looking at some of those guys in Negan's crew he seems to have some pretty big dudes until control.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:45 AM 04-04-2016
Originally Posted by OmahaChief:
I see a lot of it has to be Abraham. Is that because you guys know he is dead in the comics or because he looked up an Negan?

What if Negan saw his looking up to him as a sign of strength so he would want to keep him around. I mean why take out a strong guy when you can make the same point taking out a much weaker guy like Glenn.

I don't think that Negan would be too worried about keeping Abe alive and worrying he was going to try to come get him. Looking at some of those guys in Negan's crew he seems to have some pretty big dudes until control.
I agree with this. My money is on Glenn, Daryl, or Eugene, and I can see any of those three staying conscious after a hit.
[Reply]
eDave 10:04 AM 04-04-2016
I look forward to learning who died via a leak sometime later.

Eugene said an awful lot of good-byes last night and handed off his bullet plan. And he looks weak to Negan.
[Reply]
Page 152 of 300
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Up