ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>IF Erving does well at LT
UChieffyBugger 06:32 AM 09-22-2019
Over the period that Fisher is out, Does that put Fisher on the trade block once the season is over? Cam is younger and would no doubt cost significantly less to retain than Fisher. And potentially the money saved could help to keep the likes of Jones or give guys like Ramsey a contract IF Veach decides to make a trade. Just something to ponder because having a decent O-line on cheap contracts could be a God send for this team moving forward when you factor in Mahomes's impending contract extension.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:49 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Not a fan of Fisher. Bye-bye.

Mahomes makes him look better than he is. Fuck him.
Originally Posted by notorious:
Isn't it interesting that the line became really good as soon Mahomes became the QB?
Not even Mahomes is good enough to make Erving and Wylie look good. Notorious would have cut Fisher and given Erving another raise by now.

I can't believe Veach gave Erving a contract extension. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:20 PM 10-11-2019
Fisher made Watt his bitch. I wish Fisher was playing this game
[Reply]
TEX 06:29 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Erving is the AIDS of the Oline. Not only is he not good enough to be the long-term starter at LT, he shouldn't even BE at tackle, period. Put his sorry ass back at guard.
Exactly the case.
[Reply]
scho63 10:53 AM 10-12-2019
Cam Irving woke up this morning with the cold sweats
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:56 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Not even Mahomes is good enough to make Erving and Wylie look good. Notorious would have cut Fisher and given Erving another raise by now.

I can't believe Veach gave Erving a contract extension. :-)
Well, I guess Joe Thomas didn't want to come out of retirement.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:20 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Over the period that Fisher is out, Does that put Fisher on the trade block once the season is over? Cam is younger and would no doubt cost significantly less to retain than Fisher. And potentially the money saved could help to keep the likes of Jones or give guys like Ramsey a contract IF Veach decides to make a trade. Just something to ponder because having a decent O-line on cheap contracts could be a God send for this team moving forward when you factor in Mahomes's impending contract extension.

Laughable
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:22 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I'm ok with drafting a LT with our 32nd pick in the first round 2020 draft to compete for starting LT.

I’d draft 2-3 OL every year to protect Mahomes.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:23 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Erving is better at LT than you are at creating threads, and Erving fucking sucks ass.

[Reply]
JakeF 03:46 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Well, I guess Joe Thomas didn't want to come out of retirement.
So Cam Erving and Joe Thomas were our only 2 options? :-)

Maybe Andy Reid forgot to tell Veach what to do so he panicked and gave Erving a new contract.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:52 PM 10-12-2019
So Cam Erving and Joe Thomas were our only 2 options? :-)

Maybe Andy Reid forgot to tell Veach what to do so he panicked and gave Erving a new contract.
Who in the hell are these backup swing tackles that are as good as you claim?

Can you name a single swing tackle on any team that is going to come in and play well when a starting tackle gets hurt?
[Reply]
JakeF 04:26 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Who in the hell are these backup swing tackles that are as good as you claim?

Can you name a single swing tackle on any team that is going to come in and play well when a starting tackle gets hurt?
Stop making excuses for Veach, he fucked up and overrated Erving. We signed Erving to a new contract last September. We had all offseason and the draft to find a better fucking lineman than Erving.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:32 PM 10-12-2019
Stop making excuses for Veach, he fucked up and overrated Erving. We signed Erving to a new contract last September. We had all offseason and the draft to find a better fucking lineman than Erving.

Except you didn’t address his point.

Find a swing tackle on some other team who’s awesome
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:51 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Erving is better at LT than you are at creating threads, and Erving ****ing sucks ass.
I would just like to point out that I would rather read every single post King has ever made and read every word of every single DeBerg thread than to accidentally click on another UChieffyBurger thread.

His threads are almost as bad as Ubeja's...
[Reply]
scho63 05:12 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I would just like to point out that I would rather read every single post King has ever made and read every word of every single DeBerg thread than to accidentally click on another UChieffyBurger thread.

His threads are almost as bad as Ubeja's...
Originally Posted by scho63:
UChieffyBugger acting a little like Ubeja Buggy

You don't say??? :-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:19 PM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
You don't say??? :-)
Oh, but I do.

He acts like I'm the only one who can't stand his dumbassery, but it brings down the quality of the entire board with straight stupid shit like "should be we trade Fisher and let Erving get Mahomes killed every week?"
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up