Spoiler!

Chiefs Planet Bowl I Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl II Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl III Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
Chiefs Planet Bowl IV Champions: KCrockaholic—Chiefs
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:04 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yeah, and I ran it up on your ass, and don't think I didn't love every minute of it.

By the way, that opening kickoff REALLY pissed me off. LAG!
No worries, man. I deserved it for my ****tarded throws. At least I learned the shit I get away with in All Pro won't fly at all in All Madden. And yes, that opening kickoff was fucking garbage.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:05 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No worries, man. I deserved it for my fucktarded throws. At least I learned the shit I get away with in All Pro won't fly at all in All Madden.
Yeah. Did you like my Gunther-esque defensive playcalling? Sorry, but I don't let anyone run for a first on 4th and inches. You can have the TD bomb. :-)

Pity you missed that XP, because then I was never not going for 2.

I go for the THROAT.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:06 PM 02-28-2018
Yeah. Did you like my Gunther-esque defensive playcalling? Sorry, but I don't let anyone run for a first on 4th and inches. You can have the TD bomb. :-)

Pity you missed that XP, because then I was never not going for 2.

I go for the THROAT.
:-) That was just hilarious. Called slants then thought "fuck it" and threw Gordon on that route.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:10 PM 02-28-2018
:-) That was just hilarious. Called slants then thought "fuck it" and threw Gordon on that route.
I bet you were holding your breath on my bomb at the end of the half. That looked like six and getting the ball back to start the second half, too.

Actually, I'm surprised that was my only true deep ball because...well...you know me. Thankfully I had the lead mostly so I didn't feel like chucking it too much.

Online play. Fun!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:11 PM 02-28-2018
On a side note, I am now firmly in the 8 minutes per quarter camp. That game legit took us almost an hour to complete and outside of Clay pausing it at the beginning to presumably change his depth chart we didn't stop at all.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:13 PM 02-28-2018
I bet you were holding your breath on my bomb at the end of the half. That looked like six and getting the ball back to start the second half, too.

Actually, I'm surprised that was my only true deep ball because...well...you know me. Thankfully I had the lead mostly so I didn't feel like chucking it too much.

Online play. Fun!
Yeah, I thought that was a TD for a split second. After the 2nd INT that I threw inside your 10, I figured my goose was cooked. Surprised I kept it competitive for 3 quarters frankly.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:13 PM 02-28-2018
On a side note, I am now firmly in the 8 minutes per quarter camp. That game legit took us almost an hour to complete and outside of Clay pausing it at the beginning to presumably change his depth chart we didn't stop at all.
Yeah. The 25 seconds seems to even it out.

I'll be dropping 60 on ya'lls asses if we go longer. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:16 PM 02-28-2018
Yeah, I thought that was a TD for a split second. After the 2nd INT that I threw inside your 10, I figured my goose was cooked. Surprised I kept it competitive for 3 quarters frankly.
It was mostly a good game until you totally choked the tying XP. Then I put together that drive and you shit yourself.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:18 PM 02-28-2018
It was mostly a good game until you totally choked the tying XP. Then I put together that drive and you shit yourself.
Yep. You could probably tell outside of that 1 fluke kickoff I couldn't get one to go anywhere to save my life. Even my 2 made PATs had the velocity of a slow turtle that's dying of turtle cancer.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:23 PM 02-28-2018
If you guys see me on hit me up and we'll play. PSN: tsaun13

I'm in a hotel now so I can't guarantee the best internet. Once we start league play I'll be back on fiber though.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:26 PM 02-28-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I hate that shit, but I'll do it just for you in the championship if you make it.
I'm going to start by buttfucking Clay and then finish off the rest of the NFC.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:31 AM 03-01-2018
Anyone up for a late night exhibition game right now?

The sad truth is, I like to while drunk because while I'm sober it's just too ****in easy.

God I'm a cocky piece of shit.

i will be drunk during zero of my games in this league though. I intend to wreck asses.

I'm so glad I'm talking this big dick game right now, then I'll lose in the first round of the playoffs like the Chiefs always do.

Oh and Clay, accept my PSN request, asshole.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:20 AM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'm going to start by buttfucking Clay and then finish off the rest of the NFC.
Let's play today New World Cheeser! I'm around all fucking day apart from a call at 11AM
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:22 AM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Anyone up for a late night exhibition game right now?

The sad truth is, I like to while drunk because while I'm sober it's just too ****in easy.

God I'm a cocky piece of shit.

i will be drunk during zero of my games in this league though. I intend to wreck asses.

I'm so glad I'm talking this big dick game right now, then I'll lose in the first round of the playoffs like the Chiefs always do.

Oh and Clay, accept my PSN request, asshole.
Sometimes I play better with a beer in me. I get real uptight occasionally Sphincter slams shut.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:03 AM 03-01-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Time to put together a draft plan...
Who's going to reach on Mahomes?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 426
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up