ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 39
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Media Center>Robert Pattinson... is Batman.
Mephistopheles Janx 11:06 PM 05-16-2019
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

Fucking hell... DC is garbage.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:15 PM 04-21-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-) I agree- pretty badass.

While Marvel / Disney is going woke- DC seems like they might have figured out what fans really want.
Oh shut the fuck up with your woke bullshit.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:51 AM 04-22-2022
I watched this on Monday and then part of The Dark Night Tuesday.

Hot take: TDK hasn’t aged well and is highly overrated.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:29 AM 04-22-2022
I thought it was overrated when it first came out.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:30 AM 04-22-2022
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Ranking Batman's I'd have to say it's the 3rd worst, just ahead of Batfleck and Kilmer.
Wow. Kilmer and Affleck were probably my favorite Batmen, even if their movies were pretty terrible.

:-) I agree- pretty badass.

While Marvel / Disney is going woke- DC seems like they might have figured out what fans really want.
:-) "You know who really knows what the people want? DC!"

Meanwhile Marvel/Disney owns 14 of the top 20 highest grossing films of all time. DC? 0. lol

You're a dipshit.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 12:02 PM 04-22-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I thought it was overrated when it first came out.
Same here, Batman Begins is the best of the Bale Batman movies IMO.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:40 PM 04-22-2022
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Same here, Batman Begins is the best of the Bale Batman movies IMO.
We are certainly in the minority, though. But that's the only one of the three I'll still occasionally watch. Much like the '89 Keaton Batman, it goes off the rails a bit at the end, but the origin story part is fantastic.
[Reply]
Fish 11:11 PM 04-22-2022
Finally watched this. Thought it was pretty meh. Pattinson was better than I expected. But still... Way too long for the resulting story. Much less action than I expected. The motives were weird. I really liked how the portrayed the Riddler and his insanity. Making him a normal looking nerd type but being so evil and competent was pretty neat. The part with Joker at the end was cool. But up to that point, it was mostly a drag.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:41 PM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Wow. Kilmer and Affleck were probably my favorite Batmen, even if their movies were pretty terrible.

Meanwhile Marvel/Disney owns 14 of the top 20 highest grossing films of all time. DC? 0. lol

You're a dipshit.
To be fair, The Batman and The Suicide Squad are better than anything Marvel has put out since Infinity War and Endgame.

The DCEU is still a bit of a mess though.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:23 PM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Oh shut the **** up with your woke bullshit.
How is it bullshit when it is literally coming straight from the mouths of Disney execs?

Are you trying to deny that they not did just get their asses handed to them in Florida for their insane agenda?
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:33 PM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

You're a dipshit.
I did not say that Marvel did not have a great track record in the past- but nice strawman argument. :-)

Check out how much money this Batman is bringing in- Today!

https://movieweb.com/the-batman-700-...-office-gross/

Your post is ignorant and irrelevant, the fans have shown their opinion with their ticket buying.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:51 PM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
To be fair, The Batman and The Suicide Squad are better than anything Marvel has put out since Infinity War and Endgame.

The Spidermans were better. Hopefully we get some X-Men stuff before long.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:55 PM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
The Spidermans were better. Hopefully we get some X-Men stuff before long.
They were good, but I fully disagree that they were better.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:50 PM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Matter of opinion, but I disagree. Spider-Man FFH and NWH were both on par with The Batman.

Personally, I didn't think The Suicide Squad was even all that good.

The MCU has been a bit weak since Endgame but that makes sense. They just wrapped up a 10 year saga. Most of these properties they're pumping out now are C-listers at best until they bring in X-Men and Fantastic Four.

I did not say that Marvel did not have a great track record in the past- but nice strawman argument. :-)

Check out how much money this Batman is bringing in- Today!

https://movieweb.com/the-batman-700-...-office-gross/

Your post is ignorant and irrelevant, the fans have shown their opinion with their ticket buying.

Wow. You just linked an article showing The Batman, DC's most popular property, just crossed $700m. It's long run out of juice and won't sniff $1B.

Meanwhile Spider-Man: No Way Home nearly hit $2B lol

The Eternals and Shang-Chi both crossed the $400m mark. Literally no one even gives a shit about those characters and Batman couldn't even double their numbers.

You really think this measly $700m with DC's best fucking character is proof of DC getting its shit together?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:45 PM 04-23-2022
How is it bullshit when it is literally coming straight from the mouths of Disney execs?

Are you trying to deny that they not did just get their asses handed to them in Florida for their insane agenda?
One of their leaders herself said 50% of the characters must be LGBTQIA+ or a minority.

Yet, people deny it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:50 PM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
One of their leaders herself said 50% of the characters must be LGBTQIA+ or a minority.

Yet, people deny it.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 33 of 39
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up