ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Hall of Classics>I think people are having sex in my house...
MeatPeeker 10:47 PM 01-01-2003
My parents are away and my sister, her friend and two guys are here. They went to the other end of the house....

How can I find out?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:27 PM 01-02-2003
Ehh, I don't know about that ... Gaz pretty much owns the title of ChiefsPlanet slut around here.
[Reply]
Gaz 12:31 PM 01-02-2003

I may be easy, but I ain’t cheap.

xoxo~
Gaz
Workin’for a livin’

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:32 PM 01-02-2003
And, well worth the charge of admission ... from what I've heard, of course. :-)
[Reply]
KS Smitty 12:33 PM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Gaz

I may be easy, but I ain’t cheap.

xoxo~
Gaz
Workin’for a livin’
Gaz isn't a slut, if he's charging he's a 'ho! :-)
[Reply]
Gaz 12:35 PM 01-02-2003

I prefer “professional companion.”

xoxo~
Gaz
A rose by any other name.

[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 12:35 PM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Chiefsgurl18

No phob hasn't dry humped me nor will he ever...do the young ones want to be picked on, I sure don't you want to see how it feels being linked with everyone? You people may have just made me the Chiefs planet slut. :-)
Nah.....Gaz is the Chiefsplanet slut. We all go through the phase of getting picked on.......think of it as a way of initiation. Sorry about that last one...couldn't resist.

BTW, since 2002 was "Year of the Gaz", what's this year? "Year of the Kurmet"? "Year of the Gonzo"? Which muppet are we gonna do this time?
[Reply]
VonneMarie 12:35 PM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Mile High Mania
Ehh, I don't know about that ... Gaz pretty much owns the title of ChiefsPlanet slut around here.
Ok cool...
[Reply]
VonneMarie 12:38 PM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

Nah.....Gaz is the Chiefsplanet slut. We all go through the phase of getting picked on.......think of it as a way of initiation. Sorry about that last one...couldn't resist.

SD i've seen lamer jokes then that...it's cool.
[Reply]
tk13 01:13 PM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Clint in Wichita
gochiefs,

When you think those two are right in the middle of some serious womb-wrecking, bust into the room like Gollum on acid with your engorged member in hand.

Tell the broad that she has 3 points of entry, and that you're taking one.

It's a win-win situation. You either get laid, or you will never, ever see those people again.
:-) :-)

You get bonus points from me if you go in there wearing a camoflauge headband and start talking with a Stallone-like accent while refering to yourself only in the third person as "Bedroom Rambo"
[Reply]
MeatPeeker 04:17 PM 01-02-2003
LOL...I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!
[Reply]
Rausch 04:40 PM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

BTW, since 2002 was "Year of the Gaz", what's this year? "Year of the Kurmet"? "Year of the Gonzo"? Which muppet are we gonna do this time?
You....

Elmo Diablo......
[Reply]
stevieray 04:42 PM 01-02-2003
I'm glad you left out the "tickle me"
[Reply]
wutamess 05:08 PM 01-02-2003
Just think gochiefs...

Your sister is probably in the back of the house along with the other couple thinking...

My brother is such a drag.
He really needs a life.
While we're getting it on he's in the front of the house like Ed Griswald fondling himself.

Go find you someone and bring her to the house to add to the party.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:09 PM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by roger

Go find you someone and bring her to the house to add to the party.
Or you could move to West Virginia and jump on the 'bone your own sister' wagon...
[Reply]
VonneMarie 05:10 PM 01-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by keg in kc
Or you could move to West Virginia and jump on the 'bone your own sister' wagon...
:-)
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up