Page 13 of 19
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 11-11-2018
KC 9-1
NE 7-3
LAC 7-2
PIT 6-2-1

Any number of Chiefs wins and Patriots losses equaling 5 and they clinch.

To the 'ship.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:54 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Age hits you fast in the NFL.

We're trending in opposite directions. Especially our D.
Lmao

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:56 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Pittsburgh? Hardly. Look at the series overall and understand that Smith was fucking GARBAGE against that team. Seriously, Cassel did better against them than Alex.

I can see where people might get concerned about Bell and the ground game but Aged Rape? Not so much.
They ain’t even gonna have Bell at this point.

We’ll roll ‘em, especially at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 07:04 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Age hits you fast in the NFL.

We're trending in opposite directions. Especially our D.
People have been saying Brady was done since the Chiefs bludgeoned him on Monday Night Football in 2014. Since then, they're 56-14 in the regular season, and they've been to four AFC championships and three Super Bowls in four years.

As for "trending," the Patriots are 6-1 in their last seven games. Their loss yesterday is called an outlier, not a trend. The Chiefs' D is "trending" upward because they've mostly played crappy offenses for the past few weeks. We'll see how they're trending after they play the Rams.

I want to see the Chiefs destroy New England in the playoffs as much as anybody. And I truly believe they will beat them if they play them. But let's pump the brakes and classifying the Patriots and/or Brady as "done", homie. Save that talk for after they beat them.
[Reply]
Maine 07:07 PM 11-12-2018
Brady will probably play till he's 50 or 60
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:08 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If w eget the #1 seed its going to be an expensive January for me because I am damn sure going to every home playoff game we have this season and be there when we punch our ticket to the SB.
we may lose thanks to our defense but I don’t see any scenario where we blow a 20 point lead as long as Mahomes is still standing upright.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:51 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
That old bitch is dead in the ground
You make good points. Brady is 48 years old. Ancient. That's means he's only 12 years away from being as old as the Earth. Speaking of 12 year olds...Brady mouth fucks every one of them he sees.

And he is a little bitch too. Just like JD. Little bitch that doesn't know how to find a Pats board.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 10:47 PM 11-12-2018
Should be a fun last 7 weeks of the season. KC is in great shape and has the inside track for the #1 seed.

KC has the edge against SD as presently KC has the common opponent tiebreaker and so even if SD beats KC in KC on TNF and they end up with same divisional record, KC has the next tie breaker.

Pitt and NE square off so one of them will have a loss. KC has the head to head tie breaker with Pitt, plus Pitt has a tie.

Also, Pitt and SD square off, so again a loss for a team chasing KC.

NE might have the best chance to catch KC but it essentially has to win out and go 13-3, forcing KC to go 14-2 to beat out NE as NE has the head to head tiebreaker.

Be good if KC could beat the Rams next MNF to maintain the 1.5 game lead on the Pats and not just have a 0.5 game lead.

Tenn was a tough game for NE and was one of the teams that I thought could beat NE. With Min, @Pitt and @Mia there could very well be another loss for NE before the season is out.

Should be a fun 7 weeks.

Again, if KC can get by the Rams, they would be 10-1, with 5 games to play and a spare mulligan loss on the shelf and still be the #1 seed.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:59 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You make good points. Brady is 48 years old. Ancient. That's means he's only 12 years away from being as old as the Earth. Speaking of 12 year olds...Brady mouth fucks every one of them he sees.

And he is a little bitch too. Just like JD. Little bitch that doesn't know how to find a Pats board.
Thank u. Tom Brady literally has osteoporosis. Chugs Boniva like it's prepubescent cum. Sally Field lookin ass.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Thank u. Tom Brady literally has osteoporosis. Chugs Boniva like it's prepubescent cum. Sally Field lookin ass.
:-):-):-)

This is approaching the boundaries of good taste even for CP
[Reply]
bricks 12:34 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by thurman merman:
People have been saying Brady was done since the Chiefs bludgeoned him on Monday Night Football in 2014. Since then, they're 56-14 in the regular season, and they've been to four AFC championships and three Super Bowls in four years.

As for "trending," the Patriots are 6-1 in their last seven games. Their loss yesterday is called an outlier, not a trend. The Chiefs' D is "trending" upward because they've mostly played crappy offenses for the past few weeks. We'll see how they're trending after they play the Rams.

I want to see the Chiefs destroy New England in the playoffs as much as anybody. And I truly believe they will beat them if they play them. But let's pump the brakes and classifying the Patriots and/or Brady as "done", homie. Save that talk for after they beat them.
Its funny because you’re right. This talk has been going on for years and all he does is stuff the haters with crow down their throats.

Here is another thing , they’ll keep saying he is done and then when the time comes when he shows it, I’ll bet its the “hey I told you so guys. See. See. See.”
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:43 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by bricks:
Its funny because you’re right. This talk has been going on for years and all he does is stuff the haters with crow down their throats.

Here is another thing , they’ll keep saying he is done and then when the time comes when he shows it, I’ll bet its the “hey I told you so guys. See. See. See.”

That's why I've never made a prediction on it. If and when I DO call it, know that it's coming.
[Reply]
milkshock 06:49 AM 11-13-2018
I do worry about the weather conditions in January at home.

I mean we've lost so many home playoff games where the weather has been a leveller - Colts 10-7, Broncos 14-10, Steelers 18-16. You will say the offenses failed us on those occassions, but its really tough to score freely in freezing conditions.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:55 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by bricks:
Yeah many people on Chiefsplanet that is.

Mahomes is having a better season this year. Roethlisberger has done it throughout his career.

Mahomes has better skillset, and possibly better overall potential to be better than Roethlisberger but you can't claim he is better because of one season.

Lets see him do this time and time again. Year after year. Lets see him perform in the clutch in the playoffs when it matters to help his team win big games or possibly a superbowl. Has he done that yet? No. Roethlisberger has. You guys jump way too ahead of yourselves.

There are also other variables aside from the QB that determine the outcome of games. Yeah QB is a big variable....But just because we have a great QB, it doesn't necessarily guarantee that we own other teams like Pittsburgh.
Do all Canadians only speak in dumbass sports cliches or is it just you?
[Reply]
bricks 07:59 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Do all Canadians only speak in dumbass sports cliches or is it just you?
Would you like for me to talk about hockey?
[Reply]
Best22 08:10 AM 11-13-2018
Originally Posted by milkshock:
I do worry about the weather conditions in January at home.

I mean we've lost so many home playoff games where the weather has been a leveller - Colts 10-7, Broncos 14-10, Steelers 18-16. You will say the offenses failed us on those occassions, but its really tough to score freely in freezing conditions.
What? We cant compare a Bono and Grbac (California boi) offense to a Mahomes offense

You realize the cold Buffalo weather never stopped the Bills from hanging 30+ points on the asses of the Raiders, Chiefs, and Dolphins during the 1990s playoffs?

Strong arm Brett Favre lit up teams for 30 and 35 during his Superbowl season. It just doesn’t matter. I remember when GB put up 42 on Seattle in a driving snowstorm. Tom Brady lights teams up on the regular and the temps are always bad up there

It’s all about the offense and the quarterback. Weather won’t stop us
[Reply]
Page 13 of 19
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up