Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 11-11-2018
KC 9-1
NE 7-3
LAC 7-2
PIT 6-2-1

Any number of Chiefs wins and Patriots losses equaling 5 and they clinch.

To the 'ship.
[Reply]
crispystl 04:21 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Get rid of Carcosa?

Or JD90128?

JD came here with Casshole and Buttmaster Peeholi. He arrived to let us know that it was okay on game day when Scott would take Matt upstairs to the GM's office, throw on some Rod Stewart, and put his "Magic Draft Stick" in Matt's Casshole prior to kickoff. JD wanted us to know that these were perfectly acceptable practices in the "Patriot Way", and that there were many more Bradian customs with which we should familiarize ourselves.
JD
This is a Chiefs board not a bandwagon Patriots board. Go hang out with the Zebras. I'm sure theyll welcome you with open arms.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
38yrsfan 04:39 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong:
Seriously, could somebody get rid of this guy?
Go to the Patriots board.
I just put tool-time on ignore, he is a fart-in-the-wind status troll.
[Reply]
bricks 04:41 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
They don’t own us.

Mahomes is 1-0 vs Pittsburgh and put up 42 points in the Steel City

They may own Smith/Cassel but not Mahomes.
Oh okay so you're gonna base this off of a small sample size? I get it. Not exactly intelligent:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:42 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by bricks:
Oh okay so you're gonna base this off of a small sample size? I get it. Not exactly intelligent:-)
When will it sink in that Alex Smiff no longer works here.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 04:57 PM 11-12-2018
A larger sample size isn't available when considering the key element variable of QB.

Many would agree Mahomes > the rapist. So the most key variable introduces significant possibilities.

Imho
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:00 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:

I don’t know who this guy is and don’t wish injuries on anyone not named Elway but, key piece out sounds good for our hopes of HFA.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:03 PM 11-12-2018
stay down bitch
[Reply]
bricks 05:43 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by 38yrsfan:
A larger sample size isn't available when considering the key element variable of QB.

Many would agree Mahomes > the rapist. So the most key variable introduces significant possibilities.

Imho
Yeah many people on Chiefsplanet that is.

Mahomes is having a better season this year. Roethlisberger has done it throughout his career.

Mahomes has better skillset, and possibly better overall potential to be better than Roethlisberger but you can't claim he is better because of one season.

Lets see him do this time and time again. Year after year. Lets see him perform in the clutch in the playoffs when it matters to help his team win big games or possibly a superbowl. Has he done that yet? No. Roethlisberger has. You guys jump way too ahead of yourselves.

There are also other variables aside from the QB that determine the outcome of games. Yeah QB is a big variable....But just because we have a great QB, it doesn't necessarily guarantee that we own other teams like Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 05:50 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Brady is done.
Come on, man. He just got 340 yards against the Chiefs less than a month ago.
[Reply]
chinaski 05:54 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by thurman merman:
People were saying that last year when we rolled them on Monday Night Football.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:06 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:
People were saying that last year when we rolled them on Monday Night Football.
Do you mean the season opener on Thursday Night Football? Yeah, people have been saying it for several years now. Brady goes through slumps, as do the Patriots. But I'm not counting them out until they start losing consistently.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:11 PM 11-12-2018
Smith beat them twice. Badly both times.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:18 PM 11-12-2018
Pittsburgh? Hardly. Look at the series overall and understand that Smith was fucking GARBAGE against that team. Seriously, Cassel did better against them than Alex.

I can see where people might get concerned about Bell and the ground game but Aged Rape? Not so much.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:25 PM 11-12-2018
If w eget the #1 seed its going to be an expensive January for me because I am damn sure going to every home playoff game we have this season and be there when we punch our ticket to the SB.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:52 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by thurman merman:
Age hits you fast in the NFL.

We're trending in opposite directions. Especially our D.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up