Page 11 of 19
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed
Hammock Parties 02:52 PM 11-11-2018
KC 9-1
NE 7-3
LAC 7-2
PIT 6-2-1

Any number of Chiefs wins and Patriots losses equaling 5 and they clinch.

To the 'ship.
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 01:51 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Honestly, the Steelers would be the same statement game. It really doesn't matter. Just get the #1 seed and crush them all.
I dunno...I think beating the Patriots is just a tad sweeter. Sort of Mahomes exorcising the GOAT demon.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:01 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by JD10367:
The Chiefs have won 1 playoff game in 24 years.

Can't wait to hear what the excuse is if you get the #1 seed and lose. I'm sure you'll blame it on the refs or something, or the NFL wanting the Pats or Steelers to go to the Super Bowl.
Shut up bitch
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 02:06 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Shut up bitch
Seriously, could somebody get rid of this guy?
Go to the Patriots board.
[Reply]
O.city 02:57 PM 11-12-2018

From The Aftermath: The #Chargers lost one of their key cogs on defnese, with injuries sending LB Denzel Perryman into surgery. pic.twitter.com/Osuy25WUte

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 12, 2018

[Reply]
staylor26 02:59 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:

Yea that didn’t look good yesterday

Huge blow
[Reply]
bricks 03:02 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
What?

We lost 14-43 in the regular season and 16-18 in the playoffs

In 2017, a 13-19 loss

This was the first time we scored 30+ vs. the Steelers since 2003 when Priest Holmes drubbed then.

Wake up it’s a new era, Mahomes went into Heinz Field and outdueled Big Ben 42-37. Nothing more needs to be said. This is Mahomes team
Please. Dont act so condensing and tell me to wake up and chomp that noise in my face. Don’t act so overconfident. You need to be a little more level headed. The numbers speak for themselves. Aside from beating them with Mahomes, fact of the matter is they own our asses!

They know how to play us very well. And Roethlisberger as usual shreds kcs d...you don’t think they could slug it out with us and keep pace with the scoring? ****ing damn right they can. And this is football, realize all it takes is a crucial turnover at a critical moment of the game or whomever has the ball last could drive down the score and win..im saying this mind you if they were to keep pace with us in scoring and those factors determine the outcome of the game. Wake up bro! Dont be so quick to crown kc!!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:05 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong:
Seriously, could somebody get rid of this guy?
Go to the Patriots board.

Get rid of Carcosa?

Or JD90128?

JD came here with Casshole and Buttmaster Peeholi. He arrived to let us know that it was okay on game day when Scott would take Matt upstairs to the GM's office, throw on some Rod Stewart, and put his "Magic Draft Stick" in Matt's Casshole prior to kickoff. JD wanted us to know that these were perfectly acceptable practices in the "Patriot Way", and that there were many more Bradian customs with which we should familiarize ourselves.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:10 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
If people are really worried about New England, right now it is better to have the 2 seed. At the one seed,you'd host NE in the divisional round. As the 2 seed, you wouldn't host until the AFC Championship game.

So, is it better to host NE earlier, or is it better to have to potentially go to Pittsburgh for the AFC CHampionship?
I'd rather see NE than Pitt.

No, really.

Big Ben still has some magic in him.

Brady is done.
[Reply]
bricks 03:26 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'd rather see NE than Pitt.

No, really.

Big Ben still has some magic in him.

Brady is done.
Brady aint done. What the **** you talking about? Both NE and Pitt could beat KC.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:28 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by bricks:
Brady aint done. What the **** you talking about? Both NE and Pitt could beat KC.
1 TD in three weeks

I'm telling you...dude is TOAST.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:50 PM 11-12-2018
I want NE at Arrowhead and kick their ass 47-10
[Reply]
carcosa 03:50 PM 11-12-2018
1 TD in three weeks

That old bitch is dead in the ground
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:59 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
yeah, Idk why I thought they would jump Pitt... a few too many brewskis probably. or not enough. yeah probably that
:-)
[Reply]
bricks 04:18 PM 11-12-2018
1 TD in three weeks

Maybe he is in a slump? I don’t know...Not to exclude what you’re saying or anything but one thing I’ve learned; never count out Brady or Belichick.

The dude is still producing pretty well throughout the season so far. We’ll see as the season goes on (Im reserving what you’re saying and holding you to that lol) he plays his best football late in the year. But we’ll see? Maybe age has caught up to him?? I do see some signs of his deep ball fading but dude can still produce and one of, if not the best under pressure and takes his game to another level when it matters most. He is like the Lebron of the NFL. Never count em out.
[Reply]
Best22 04:20 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by bricks:
Please. Dont act so condensing and tell me to wake up and chomp that noise in my face. Don’t act so overconfident. You need to be a little more level headed. The numbers speak for themselves. Aside from beating them with Mahomes, fact of the matter is they own our asses!

They know how to play us very well. And Roethlisberger as usual shreds kcs d...you don’t think they could slug it out with us and keep pace with the scoring? ****ing damn right they can. And this is football, realize all it takes is a crucial turnover at a critical moment of the game or whomever has the ball last could drive down the score and win..im saying this mind you if they were to keep pace with us in scoring and those factors determine the outcome of the game. Wake up bro! Dont be so quick to crown kc!!
They don’t own us.

Mahomes is 1-0 vs Pittsburgh and put up 42 points in the Steel City

They may own Smith/Cassel but not Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 19
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up