ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 290 of 301
« First < 190240280286287288289290 291292293294300 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** Official 2019 Kansas City Royals Repository ***
Mama Hip Rockets 08:06 AM 03-28-2019
Get the offseason thread out of here. It's on!

Opening day roster:

Catchers (2): Cam Gallagher, Martin Maldonado

Infielders (7): Hunter Dozier, Lucas Duda, Whit Merrifield, Adalberto Mondesi, Ryan O’Hearn, Chris Owings, Frank Schwindel

Outfielders (4): Alex Gordon, Terrance Gore, Billy Hamilton, Jorge Soler

Starting pitchers (3): Jakob Junis, Brad Keller, Jorge Lopez

Relief pitchers (9): Scott Barlow, Brad Boxberger, Jake Diekman, Chris Ellis, Tim Hill, Ian Kennedy, Kevin McCarthy, Wily Peralta, Kyle Zimmer

Injured list: Danny Duffy, Brian Flynn, Jesse Hahn, Salvador Perez

Suspended: Eric Skoglund
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:21 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Wil Myers is like the worst fit ever in SD.

Or another SD malcontent.....What about taking The Faux-Hawk back? Maybe he’s happier here? Maybe they could eat 50 of the 100 left and we are at a 6/50 type of deal. Idk just tossing out ideas, don’t hate me

I’d be open to that, and I expect Hosmer would, too. I’d rather have Myers committed for a shorter period of time, though.

Originally Posted by Mecca:
Hey if you are a baseball video game fan....MLB the show will be on all platforms starting in 2021, so no more only playstation baseball.

Fucking finally. It has been almost 10 years since there was a decent baseball game on Xbox platforms.

I’ll buy and spend way too much time on this.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:30 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I’d be open to that, and I expect Hosmer would, too. I’d rather have Myers committed for a shorter period of time, though.

Fucking finally. It has been almost 10 years since there was a decent baseball game on Xbox platforms.

I’ll buy and spend way too much time on this.
That game has always been a big reason that I own a playstation.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:38 PM 12-10-2019
It was just pointed out to me that John Mabry's role on the Royals is "Major League Coach".

Did Mike Matheny just invent a coaching job so that his slack-jawed buddy could hang out on the bench with him during the season?

I mean they didn't even TRY. Not gonna call him a quality control assistant or associate pitching coach. Just "Major League Coach". He is the NPC of major league baseball.

John Mabry is Lt. Weinberg from A Few Good Men:

[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:42 PM 12-10-2019

Whoa, the Angels give up their 1st round pick in last year’s draft as part of getting Cozart off the books and clearing salary https://t.co/eP638xtvMb

— Greg Beacham (@gregbeacham) December 10, 2019

[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:51 PM 12-10-2019
That is a deal the Royals should have been looking at...
[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:01 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
That is a deal the Royals should have been looking at...
Dayton Moore is lounging at the pool. Unless he can add a Hamilton or Owings type he isn't going to be doing anything of significance.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:10 PM 12-10-2019
How could we NOT take a flier on a guy named “Will Wilson”
[Reply]
Mecca 07:27 PM 12-10-2019
Pretty insane to think if you were willing to take on Myers and Cozart you could basically buy players that would be top 10 prospects in this organization but no we're busy trying to keep Gordon.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:59 PM 12-10-2019
Pretty insane to think if you were willing to take on Myers and Cozart you could basically buy players that would be top 10 prospects in this organization but no we're busy trying to keep Gordon.
Not sure how anyone can still defend Dayton Moore at this point. He is not exceptional or great in any way.
[Reply]
teedubya 08:08 PM 12-10-2019
Hey if you are a baseball video game fan....MLB the show will be on all platforms starting in 2021, so no more only playstation baseball.
Oh this is great fucking news!!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:07 PM 12-10-2019
LOT of Whit Merrifield/Padres chatter tonight on Twitter.

Loaded system. GM on hot seat. Good opportunity to extra a return that would actually make them pull the trigger on Merrifield.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:14 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
LOT of Whit Merrifield/Padres chatter tonight on Twitter.

Loaded system. GM on hot seat. Good opportunity to extra a return that would actually make them pull the trigger on Merrifield.
DM is saying he's not interested in breaking up the core. Perhaps just GM speak, but who knows.
[Reply]
tk13 09:30 PM 12-10-2019
Only hope there is the Padres seem desperate and they definitely have prospects.

I've thought all along there's about an 85% chance people who have been banging the drum to trade Whit are going to be disappointed once we do though. I'm just worried with the way teams hoard prospects that no one is going to give up the kind of deal Royals need to get.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:50 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I've thought all along there's about an 85% chance people who have been banging the drum to trade Whit are going to be disappointed once we do though. I'm just worried with the way teams hoard prospects that no one is going to give up the kind of deal Royals need to get.
You know a dipshit like kcchiefsus will bitch about it either way
[Reply]
nychief 09:54 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
DM is saying he's not interested in breaking up the core. Perhaps just GM speak, but who knows.
It’s sad that GMDM thinks what he has is a Core.
[Reply]
Page 290 of 301
« First < 190240280286287288289290 291292293294300 > Last »
Up